• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

No more USMC for me!!!!

hunter81

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2009
HOME
After three tours I'm done! I get to start being a father to my kids. Sooooo glad to be home and done
smile.gif

Re: No more USMC for me!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tigerbikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for serving and welcome home. </div></div>

+1000

If you make it to Middle Tennessee, give a holler! Lunch is on me.

Thank you for everything.

david

Thanks for your service!

Some of us who are protected do appreciate the sacrifice you have made.

Same goes for me if you find yourself in Tampa.

You can take the man out of the Marines. But you can't take the Marine out the man. Welcome back brother i am glad you made it home safe!

Semper Fi

A lot of kids don't have what you can give. GOD Bless and THANKS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc80</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can take the man out of the Marines. But you can't take the Marine out the man. Welcome back brother i am glad you made it home safe!

Semper Fi </div></div>

+1000 Semper Fi Brother

Thanks guys! I'm happy and sad, glad to be home for sure but im really going to miss mother marine corp and alot of good brothers that will be in my hart forever. I wish them well on their paths and hope they get to come home soon too.

Semper Fi

thank you for standing up, and protecting your brothers, we civilians, and old glory! our nation would not be the land of the free, without people like yourself. =)

Thanks for serving this nation, and protecting it. Ever in Nor. California, supper and drinks are on me.

And to all the POGs out there my stuff needs to be cleaned and made ready for the next 03. Just kidding!! But serious a nutless monkey can do your job!

Good for you bud. Did the same myself, but stay away from contracting if you want to be home. The pay is addictive.....

Semper Fi, fair winds and following seas!

Welcome home Devil Dog!! Thanks for your service and sacrifice.
Semper Fi

hunter i feel ya, this is my last tour and i'm leaving service too, got some shore duty to do and i'm out. my kids need a dad.

Welcome home, much thanks for your service; and take comfort knowing that it's sombody else's turn now, and they can do well following in your footsteps.

Greg

Congrats, now with every passing year, your memories of the Corps will magically become better and better.

Ain't it the truth. The green suck won't suck as hard from a distance.

Oh, and welcome home. Have fun with the wife. And kids.

Welcome back,though you wont miss the stupid games ,you will miss the brotherhood. It was hard for me to adjust to civilian life,good luck doing the most important job in life....being a father.
Semper Fidelis!

rah devil! if youre ever in pa, drinks are on me. glad to have you home. Semper Fi brother.

I'll give you a year or two but your gonna miss it like crazy...I do. Congratulations though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nashlaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you make it to Middle Tennessee, give a holler! Lunch is on me.

Thank you for everything.

david </div></div>
Ill be coming home to manchester this month! I can always use a free meal.
wink.gif

O and congratulations on making it home safe!!! I got stuck with a 5 yr contract, but not far behind you!

Thank you for your past service...good luck with your future.

Welcome to the 4th Civ Div devil. Now time to check in with 1st Recline Bn.
smile.gif

Raising children is a wonderful time of your life enjoy every minute of it. But as time goes by the Corps will take on a meaning in your life you now don't imagine. SF