• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms NO NEW STUFF POSTED Time For Me to Retire and Move On

168BTHPM

Werepig
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    Nevada
    I am going to have to suspend this until I get caught up on shipping guns. I will repost another list once I get everything shipped that has been sold.

All of the pre-64 model 70's, Winchester and Marlin lever guns, Colt Pythons, M1A's, Garands, Remington 722's and Colt AR's have been sold.

*** I apologize in advance for the slow response time. I will not be owned by a smart phone so I only check here after I get home from work. I will reply as fast as I can.

Last edited:
    You bothering selling any of them on here and shipping them? Interested in 12/13.

Reactions: 168BTHPM
    Haha i mean holy shit man I can't wrap my head around this! I thought I had a lot of shit! Damn!

If anyone could ever use the “lost all my guns in a boating accident” excuse it’d be you... because I’m pretty sure we’d all agree your stockpile could sink a decently sized vessel.

Any Mossberg 46M(b) hiding in there? Or CZ 452FS (any caliber), 527FS (.223 1:9 twist), or 550FS (6.5x55 or maybe .30-06 or 9.3x62) models with good looking wood? :) And are you willing to ship at all? If so, how are you handling pricing?

You are a blessed American Brother, and I salute you. Wish I had the funds to assist, but instead, on my 63rd birthday I revel in your excess and the fact that this is why we ARE Americans!!

PM sent on
    #1,, Remington 1903A4
    #17 Winchester 75,,scope blocks or open sights?,,
    #36 scopes
    #37 sights Redfield,,Lyman

Everyone should own a Remington 513-T. He has 10 ... Line 21 ...
    Make them go away
    I have one of those and it is one sweet shooting 22lr... old school bolt action... it is a gorgeous rifle... those 10 should go fast for people who know what they are... for those who don't .... its a bull barrel competition 22lr from the 50's and pure excellence

I am not going to post another list here, at least not for a while. I sent 105 guns to an auction house and will be taking another 50 or 60 to a gun show next weekend.

I need to see what the original list was, somehow I missed it but sounds like some good stuff.