• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No One Needs a Magazine with 100 Clips in It

Darayavaus

Renaissance man
Minuteman
  • Oct 25, 2019
    in a bunker here behind my wall
    SMH. what a pack of dumbasses.

During a Concord, New Hampshire, campaign stop Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden criticized the ownership of magazines that hold “100 clips.”
    Ironically, leftists often refer to ammunition feeding devices as “clips” instead of magazines, but Biden used the word “clips” in place of bullets. He realized his mistake and corrected himself.
    CSPAN publishedvideo from the campaign stop, where Biden said, “I believe in the Second Amendment, but nobody says you can have a magazine with 100 clips in it.” He quickly added, “100 bullets in it.”

But seriously, here are Sleepy Joe's recent comments on gun control.

On November 5, Breitbart News reported Biden’s demand that the U.S. Senate vote on Democrat gun control.
    On October 29, Breitbart News reported Biden’s plan that AR-15 and “high capacity” magazine owners either surrender their rifles and feeding devices to law enforcement, or register them with the government.
    On October 5, Breitbart News reported that Biden wants people to be able to sue firearm manufacturers for crimes committed with their products. The manufacturers of firearms that are legally made and sold are currently protected from frivolous suits via the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (2005). Biden said, “No other outfit in history has gotten this kind of protection,” and he claimed the suits would result in “change overnight,” if he were elected president.

Last edited:
    Prime example of what happens when you engage your mouth while your brain is still sleeping. Then again could be a prime case of being "Educated Beyond Your Intelligence."
    He's pre engaged his cock holster before the brain pan on more than one occasion. I hope he continues this.

Meh...I'm not gonna get worked up over a simple, and quickly corrected, slip of the tongue.

The message, yeah, of course. But jumping in this just doesn't have legs.

Same.

He's an elderly politician who's losing his ability to memorize his talking points.

Political shill/scumbag of the highest order, but this isn't even his biggest flub...

Same.

He's an elderly politician who's losing his ability to memorize his talking points.

Political shill/scumbag of the highest order, but this isn't even his biggest flub...

sadly though, it reinforces the fact that democrats will sell their soul for whatever the party tells them to do. they take on a group consciousness. When Joe flipped on abortion, and the catholic church denied him communion.....you'd think that would have an impact. Nope, no conscience, soul was sold.

tenor.gif

I do , I do the more the marrier , with that said I don't think I lugging it all over creation , but to own and have and occasionally use you bet . I also need a saw , and one of these at each corner of the yard https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M45_Q...50_used_for_convoy_security_along_Route_9.jpg , and m1 tank , a Nimitz class carrier , and a sugar mama with a larger house to help pay for those lofty dreams . not sure a tank in the apt parking lot is going to go over so well and even less with the carrier . But dreaming is fun always wanted a tree fort .

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Dpp
    That’d be one big ass magazine. Yes I want one ?