• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No second place winner

When we had men like this in positions of power the checks and balances worked…..unfortunately that ship has sailed…..🥲
It's sad that we went from men like Bill Jordan to the liberal cucks that run everything today.

Reactions: Jim Out
View attachment 7744766
Third and fourth place are strangely silent.
Naw, don't down play your significant luck, your the 1st place loser! But sorry, not sorry no participation trophy for you.
I have a great idea for a way to celebrate; go get yourself a new tattoo of a S&W M&P15 pointing at your bullet scar, it'll be cool, I promise!

Reactions: MJF
It's sad that we went from men like Bill Jordan to the liberal cucks that run everything today.
The cost of complacency! Here's my advise on human nature: Everbody thinks their point of view is right. And it's those who fight relentlessly to impose their views who usually carry the upper hand.
Instill folks with opposing ideas stop the arm chair quarterbacking, stand up & fight harder...

Reactions: MJF
D86CEFC0-B3A6-4B93-A822-D7A156A1C224.jpeg
I’m inspired to dig out some of the wheel guns.
Here is my SW Model 28 Highway Patrol.
With 15 grs of win 296 under 158 gr swc, it’s a hoot to shoot.
Weight is 44 once's empty.

Reactions: lash and MJF