• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes "No Slip" knob for Kahles 624i ?

BWB

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2009
SD
Who makes the "no slip" type covers for the windage turrets on the Kahles 624i series optics? I've done about 14 google search and come up empty handed.

Thanks in advance gentlemen!

Yeah, that's the parallax spinner. Someone makes a device that clips over the windage knob and forces you to pinch and turn before you can adjust to prevent the knob from turning when you didn't want it to, they work very similar to the 525i but this is an aftermarket part. I've seen but can't for the life of me find it online.

Could probably make something up! Haven't seen what you're referencing before, but I have 624i and 525i and know what you mean on the 525i.

I wish I had a picture, what I saw just snapped over the knob and spun loose until you put pressure on it to grab the knob and adjust your windage as needed.

Got mine at the Kahles Match. Not sure where to buy one though

Does anyone know where I could get one of these windage caps to deter inadvertent windage change on the 624i? I saw another ad where the scope had one but can’t find them anywhere.