• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nobody here Like NCAA Basketball?

Re: Nobody here Like NCAA Basketball?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bam, and down goes Duke. </div></div> got to love today's games.

This is what makes College hoops great, upsets are part of the game!

Lehigh and NS played a great games, good thing I decided not to fill out brackets this year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Olivers_AR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is what makes College hoops great, upsets are part of the game!

Lehigh and NS played a great games, good thing I decided not to fill out brackets this year. </div></div>No doubt, I filled out 3 brackets. One crazy one with Uconn doing well and making it to the sweet 16 ( yes that is well for them) along with Mizz making to the final four. The other two I am doing not bad, ND losing last night surprised me at I really hope Huggy bear did I better. But both of those I had a second round exit, so even though I have a couple ahead of me my overall best possible score is still at the top.

Even though I am a Syracuse fan, no bracket showed them higher than Elite 8 with most going out shortly. They have a amazing team ,but their two seniors have had absolutely terrible games lately.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opshin556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this was a good one
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-...-040520284.html </div></div>

I'm pretty sure you have been told already... stop posting every article you can find as a linked post. Type out your own explanation, stop copying and pasting links.

I never saw Notre Dame going very far. They are just not a good team on either side of the court this year.

The duke loss made me happy because they have been the most over rated team all year. Was a shocker to watch Mizzou loss, I don't much care for their coach though, seems like he rode the coat tails of talented players all year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never saw Notre Dame going very far. They are just not a good team on either side of the court this year.

The duke loss made me happy because they have been the most over rated team all year. Was a shocker to watch Mizzou loss, I don't much care for their coach though, seems like he rode the coat tails of talented players all year. </div></div>ND is streaky, but sweet 16 at best . I like coach K but I hate Duke. Mizzou is good against guard teams, but not good against big teams. Watching SU against K State

Syracuse finally had the rest of their team show up and play, it also helps when you can keep some fresher legs on the court and wear down the other team.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Syracuse finally had the rest of their team show up and play, it also helps when you can keep some fresher legs on the court and wear down the other team. </div></div>Joseph still blew, he really needs to pick his game up. 2 buckets, 1 board and 2 turnovers + 4 fouls in 37 minutes. JB thinks the world of him though and hopefully that don't bite us in the end. My boy CJ is in some serious funk. That kid is very good and everything is trouble for him right now.

Iowa State is giving Kentucky a hard time right now.

As a Cane fan who is ticked that Frank Haith basically wrecked our team while he was here and is still hurting us (his ethics are... questionable) - that Missouri loss couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Iowa State is giving Kentucky a hard time right now. </div></div>

That didn't last long

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOPDRAGSTER257</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Iowa State is giving Kentucky a hard time right now. </div></div>

That didn't last long </div></div>

No, Kentucky didn't miss many shots at all it was very impressive.

Nice job NC State Hoyas are a good team. I think this year has been good games for the most part. Not to many challenges ahead for Kentucky until the finals.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gosu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice job NC State Hoyas are a good team. I think this year has been good games for the most part. Not to many challenges ahead for Kentucky until the finals. </div></div>

Georgetown would be the Hoyas.....

NC State would be the Wolf Pack....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gosu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice job NC State Hoyas are a good team. I think this year has been good games for the most part. Not to many challenges ahead for Kentucky until the finals. </div></div>

</div></div>Not to sound like a ass, but I know that. A comma should be between state and hoyas .

I gotta root for the ACC, even if that means UNC or the 'Pack. [yuck, just threw up a little in my mouth...]

4 teams from Ohio in the Sweet 16. Pretty impressive. My final four stays the same: Kentucky, Michigan State, Ohio State, KU. North Carolina looked really solid last night, but their point guard breaking his wrist is going to have an impact.

Cincinnati killed me, as I had Florida St. going to the Final Four. Great game, though.

I now only have KU and KY alive for the FF, with KU winning. After seeing how poorly KU played in the first 38 minutes against Purdue, I highly doubt that game will happen, and if it does, KY will destroy them. I had NC State as my Cinderella, but didn't have them beating KU. After watching them beat GT, (and seeing Kansas mostly suck) I honestly think the Wolfpack can win that game.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well my Wolfpack made the dance... now, if they can squeak out two wins in their bracket I'll be a happy dude </div></div>

I'm a happy dude!

For those of who follow the ACC, the officiating sucks. They are the most biased and ticky-tack foul callers on the planet.

Enter my Wolfpack... all year during the ACC regular season they have never been ranked because they have had foul trouble in every game. For the NCAA tournament, there are SEC refs that let the kids play and now the Pack is playing strong against solid competition. I think the ACC needs to wipe their ref slate clean... get rid of the whole bunch and start over. The Refs they have now are obviously inserting themselves into games in a way that is influencing the outcomes. Duke out and NCSU in at this point?... not sure anyone had that in their bracket.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gosu</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gosu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice job NC State Hoyas are a good team. I think this year has been good games for the most part. Not to many challenges ahead for Kentucky until the finals. </div></div>

</div></div>Not to sound like a ass, but I know that. A comma should be between state and hoyas . </div></div>

Punctuation helps......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well my Wolfpack made the dance... now, if they can squeak out two wins in their bracket I'll be a happy dude </div></div>

I'm a happy dude!

For those of who follow the ACC, the officiating sucks. They are the most biased and ticky-tack foul callers on the planet.

Enter my Wolfpack... all year during the ACC regular season they have never been ranked because they have had foul trouble in every game. For the NCAA tournament, there are SEC refs that let the kids play and now the Pack is playing strong against solid competition. I think the ACC needs to wipe their ref slate clean... get rid of the whole bunch and start over. The Refs they have now are obviously inserting themselves into games in a way that is influencing the outcomes. Duke out and NCSU in at this point?... not sure anyone had that in their bracket. </div></div>

I think officiating thru the whole tournament thus far has been crappy. They will obviously favor the lesser team when going up against a higher rank. I watched Michigan State get ANYTHING and everything called on them last night. It was pretty poor officiating. And I don't like either of the teams playing, but it pissed me off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gosu</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gosu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice job NC State Hoyas are a good team. I think this year has been good games for the most part. Not to many challenges ahead for Kentucky until the finals. </div></div>

</div></div>Not to sound like a ass, but I know that. A comma should be between state and hoyas . </div></div>

Punctuation helps......

</div></div>No doubt, I am going to blame it on the Ipad, it changes words on me all the time....so why not include a comma into the blame.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well my Wolfpack made the dance... now, if they can squeak out two wins in their bracket I'll be a happy dude </div></div>

I'm a happy dude!

Enter my Wolfpack... all year during the ACC regular season they have never been ranked because they have had foul trouble in every game. For the NCAA tournament, there are SEC refs that let the kids play and now the Pack is playing strong against solid competition. I think the ACC needs to wipe their ref slate clean... get rid of the whole bunch and start over. The Refs they have now are obviously inserting themselves into games in a way that is influencing the outcomes. Duke out and NCSU in at this point?... not sure anyone had that in their bracket. </div></div>

I think officiating thru the whole tournament thus far has been crappy. They will obviously favor the lesser team when going up against a higher rank. I watched Michigan State get ANYTHING and everything called on them last night. It was pretty poor officiating. </div></div>Absolutely agree.

I've been saying it for years now. The refs should NOT be an influence on the game. Let the players sort it out on the court. If you are going to make calls, make them down the middle. This one sided crap has got to stop, because they are effectively costing good teams their big games.

I watched West Virginia get ROBBED out of two hard fought wins because the refs were to stupid to look at the plays on the monitors. I also watched TN get robbed of their tournament spot bc a ref missed a crucial out of bounds play that was off Henry's chin.

Dont even get me started on this new charge/block rule they have enforced. The offensive player literally has no chance of going to the rack now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The offensive player literally has no chance of going to the rack now. </div></div>Unless you are Duke

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gosu</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The offensive player literally has no chance of going to the rack now. </div></div>Unless you are Duke </div></div>

Doesn't matter now. They are sitting at home watching it on TV.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gosu</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The offensive player literally has no chance of going to the rack now. </div></div>Unless you are Duke </div></div>

Doesn't matter now. They are sitting at home watching it on TV. </div></div>We are joining that league at the latest a year from now.

Hopefully my Jayhawks play a little better Friday, they barely squeaked by last night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully my Jayhawks play a little better Friday, they barely squeaked by last night. </div></div>NC State is playing great, but they can be beat, we (SU) played them at their home earlier in the season and they played well but we won by 16. Kansas is also a very good team, they just need to come ready to play, it won't be a cake walk.

Cuse squeak by and Louisville knocks Michigan State off, what a night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cuse squeak by and Louisville knocks Michigan State off, what a night. </div></div>I really thought the Cuse game was one of the best I have seen in a long time. Outstanding play by both teams on both ends of the floor.

I didn't get to watch it but I get to watch all the games tonight.

Got a couple good games coming up Sunday Baylor and Kentucky then Kansas plays North Carolina.

Good college ball being played everywhere. I am still upset with the refs, they are trying to slow the games down and dictate the flow with their whistles.

They need to call the obvious and shut up with the rest. They should realize it's not about them, it's about those guys busting their asses on the court.

They let Kansas and NC State play, it was a rough and physical game.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They let Kansas and NC State play, it was a rough and physical game. </div></div>What a bad ref-ed Syracuse game.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gosu</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They let Kansas and NC State play, it was a rough and physical game. </div></div>What a bad ref-ed Syracuse game. </div></div>

Recorded it and watching it now, I know the Orange won but they are starting off like shit.

Go bucks..the Orange lost....
smile.gif

Jeffvn

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeffvn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go bucks..the Orange lost....
smile.gif

Jeffvn </div></div>

Damned if you ain't right, gotta love it when the news app reports the opposite team won.

Well at least there was one good game today. It was even better that it involved my Jayhawks winning.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well at least there was one good game today. It was even better that it involved my Jayhawks winning. </div></div>Self did a good job adjusting his kids. Nice win.