• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Non conpliance at its finest

As likely as just say no? True. But that’s not what I said. I said to lock them up.
Ya. I know. And it already didn't work. In fact the war on drugs helped create the private prison system which helped create many other problems.

This idea that it's drugs causing the problem. Is like blaming termites for destroying a board. They just showed up to eat the rotten wood.

Ya. I know. And it already didn't work. In fact the war on drugs helped create the private prison system which helped create many other problems.

This idea that it's drugs causing the problem. Is like blaming termites for destroying a board. They just showed up to eat the rotten wood.

I disagree. When we locked people up the crime rate was 1/3 of what it is today as was homelessness, reason being they were cycling in and out of prison. There is a percentage of the population that is antisocial beyond help. They use drugs, commit crimes, don’t work, leech off the rest of us. You’ll never fix them. Legalizing drugs only empowers this crowd to commit crimes.

Hmmm. Let's look at the crime rate since 1990. So very interesting. 🤣🤣🤣

Drugs aren't the ones legalizing theft, and letting murderes, rapists, and pedos out on the streets.

Attachments

• IF12281 (1).pdf
    407.6 KB · Views: 5
When democrats took control they redefined what constitutes a crime and how crime is reported. If you believe government statistics on crime than you’re retarded. Ask anyone associated with the criminal justice system or any retail business about what they think about the crime rate today vs 20 years ago.

That's saying 40 percent haven't reported to the new digital system they started in 2020. Since 2020 the crime rate has been spiked upwards as the data shows.

1990-2019 reported the same way.

No. They have manipulated how they report crimes for at least a decade.
No, that's what it said. You are making a diffrent unsupported claim. And seemingly attempting to use that article to support that assertion. It does not.

I knew I was wasting my time actually reading what you posted. I wasted time you didn't reading it. 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t have the patience to write a peer reviewed dissertation for you.
I think you are lacking more than the patience. It would have to be fact based. Not, go ask these straw men, here is an article that doesn't support what I said that I didn't read.🤣🤣🤣riveting...

Dude! Are you fucking serious with this not reading what you post shit? From the second article you posted 🤣🤣🤣 It's like I don't even have to argue with you. 🤣🤣🤣

The public’s perception of crime remains profoundly disconnected from actual crime rates, with the majority of Americans reporting that they believe crime has increased nearly every year between 1990 and 2022, according to Gallup opinion polling. In reality, violent crime fell during all but seven of those years, and property crime fell during all but three.

Read the whole article
You're telling me that. 🤣🤣🤣

th-3797990510.jpg

The fact is in many jurisdictions cops don’t respond to crime calls unless they are serious and the definition varies.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
I am good. I am not going to waste all afternoon reading every headline you can find that might support your assertions.

Either way. War on drugs was still a failure. This was not all under control 20 years ago. And if you think it was you're still delusional.

The war on drugs?

Drugs won…
And with a name like that, I can see why you celebrate.

Of course, what if it turns out that is your actual name.

Reminds me of a mason crew who's boss was named Bobby and he was Scotland. I told him I was part scottish, which is true. In fact, my mother's father was from Germany and my father's family was english, irish, and scottish.

Anyway, I told him I was from the clan McCracken.

"Really?" he said.

I replied, "Yes. Kiss McCracken."

Turns out that McCracken was his last name.

Awkward.....

• Haha
Reactions: Herb Stoner
And with a name like that, I can see why you celebrate.

Of course, what if it turns out that is your actual name.

Reminds me of a mason crew who's boss was named Bobby and he was Scotland. I told him I was part scottish, which is true. In fact, my mother's father was from Germany and my father's family was english, irish, and scottish.

Anyway, I told him I was from the clan McCracken.

"Really?" he said.

I replied, "Yes. Kiss McCracken."

Turns out that McCracken was his last name.

Awkward.....

Smoked weed years ago. Nothing bad happened but it was an occasional / social thing and, like most around me then, I stayed on top of responsibilities. I enjoyed it. Weed is a drug but doesn’t kill just from enjoying it - though, like most drugs, there may be consequences from bad decisions made while high on anything.

Meth and opiates are doing a lot of damage especially among the homeless. Police here are frustrated as the arrest them and they’re out the next day and the courts are buried. Deaths from meth tripled in the late teens with fentanyl in it more commonly being a big driver. I suspect it’s still going up.

That said, in terms of the sheer number of deaths, meth has a ways to go to catch up with alcohol deaths.

Cheers!

Reactions: Ronws
No, we should not put them on military bases. That is just foolish. Think about it for half a second...
No shit.
People say, make the bad kids join the Marines, they will straighten them out. Guess what, we do t want that shit.
Now you small smooth brained idiots want the homeless w mental health issues moved on base.
How could you think up something as stupid as that