• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

North Carolina Gun Enthusiasts Wanted for TV

AZGirl

Private
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2011
Hey folks,

There's a new reality show that's starting up about a local gun shop near Fayetteville NC.

We're currently looking for NC locals that would either like to sell or buy a gun or non-lethal weapon. We would love to feature antique, exotic, and high-end guns on the show.

This show really is about gun enthusiasts and is very pro-gun! Proud owners who love their guns, especially military personnel are encouraged to get in touch.

Thanks and happy shooting!
Christine Boisen
Segment Producer Zodiak Media Group
480 256-9856
[email protected]

Re: North Carolina Gun Enthusiasts Wanted for TV

I know a chick with one front snaggle tooth and big hooters that would be perfect for the show.

i never gunsmith'd or machined anything in my life, think Id be perfect to work there. I'd move over north carolina yonder if the money was right

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i never gunsmith'd or machined anything in my life, think Id be perfect to work there. I'd move over north carolina yonder if the money was right </div></div>

Have Dremmel will travel?

I love to buy guns but am not able too as much yonder where I'm at cause'n the money ain't always available...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hank440</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know a chick with one front snaggle tooth and big hooters that would be perfect for the show. </div></div>

hahahaha

I seen this posted somewhere (I cant recall where) about a year ago guys, on one of the local NC hunting forums I visited.