• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up North of Dallas TX

LetItGo

StraightShooter
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2017
Paris Texas
I'm about 2 hrs north of Dallas in Paris Tx. New to long range but been around guns and hunting for 40+ yrs. Looking to go to range and perhaps shoot a chassis system AR grip gun vs some of the Manners chassis's to decide which way I want to go with build. Also looking for someone to shoot w and compete w in tactical competitions.

Dang man your two hours the wrong way! I’m in Wichita Falls (which is also 2 hours away from DFW).

If you ever want to hit up a training class or go watch joe rifles handle email Bobbi Whittington. He’s the lender of Badlands Tactical on Grandfield, OK.

He is more then willing to let you come out during one of his classes and let you see how things go. The students will more then likely let you get behind there guns. I haven’t ever met a long range shooter who wouldn’t let you play with their gun, scope, or stock. Most will let you shoot their guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm definitely down to goin to a shoot, that would be awesome. Gonna check out his website if he has one now. Thanks for the info and I will get back to you once I see when the next one might be.

Some of the monthly North Texas PRS club are at Jacobs plain in Greenville. I'm down by Stephenville

I haven't made any of the ones up there this year. Hopefully after the first of the year I'll be back in the swing of things.

I'll see if I can make it! Are they going to rotate between Jacobs Plain and ETTS? It's about a 3hr run for me. Are you going to keep posting match updates here? I don't have a facebutt.