• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Northeast Airgun Challenge

woogie_man

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2010
Fargo, ND
We are getting ready up here, and it got me wondering if anyone here on the forums will be shooting?

Have my Fx M3 .30 set up ready to go for the benchrest events, and will be working on my 22 Panthera.

So any takers for some fun next month?

Attachments

• 16796744134992894201776724869230.jpg
    16796744134992894201776724869230.jpg
    665.2 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: esromvre
You are too far away from me for that, I did it some in the past and it was a great deal of fun.

Good luck.

Agreed, sorting isn't fun, and honestly I am not sure it will really help. But it will be one less thing to worry about once you get to the line.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
I did not plan for it or RMAC this Season. I have them in my plans for 2024. Shoot well dude. 10 rings count more and Impacts on Steel count more than time left over. Eyes on the target and follow through. Slow is Smooth & Smooth is Fast.

Reactions: woogie_man
That is what I am hoping for. This will honestly be my first event, as well as my first one for the shop. So here is hoping I don't make a complete fool of myself! Though I am honestly going into the even knowing I am not even going to be placing very high. Going to learn and connect with some of the dealers as well as clients I have been talking to over the phone. Just hoping to do better than my co-workers.

I will have pictures and hopefully some videos of the shoot and will write up how things went for sure.

Reactions: Defender32
Shot the BenchRest today, and didn't do to bad, but with the winds swirling it was difficult for everyone. They had a "Squach Bomb" and it consisted of shooting a target from 200 yards, 250 yards, then a reactive explosive target at 300 yards. You have 8 shots and 180 seconds to shoot. Have to start at the 200 yard target and when hit you can advance.

With winds at the shooting position coming from 12 o'clock at 8-13 mph, then switching 170 yards to the 3 o'clock, and then watching the mirage at the 300 yards was moving what looked like 10 mph right to left. The 200 yard target was set on a hardpack ground so spotting splash was damn near impossible.

Was able to hit the 200 in 2 shots but the 250 kicked my ass to be honest. The wind was a terror.

The shooting position was on a berm with a pond in front of us, along with a 10' fence to the right that went down about 120-130 yards. All with large pine trees on either side, and then at 200 you have a more an open area on the right and a sheltered area on the right.

Over all it was fun so far, will be doing the prs stages tomorrow.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Just did the PRS shoot with the other PROs and I have to say.... was able to hold my own with many of the big names. I can honestly say that I shot MUCH better with the PRS shooting.

I have a shit load of pictures that I will go through once I am back home and post some things up. This has been a blast over all, and glad I was able to make it out here. Now lets see what the prize table brings and what I can bring back home.

Hi All, I recently joined here. My interest and pursuits are Air Rifle 10 meters Standing and 3 Position, as well as recently discovered Standing at 50 yards and 100 yards. I am on other forums, airgun nation, Target Talk. Does anyone have any interest in this type of airgun position shooting? My location is NH, Thanks