• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Northeast shooting school suggestions

hollowpoint

Private
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2011
Westfield, MA
Looking to get into shooting long range. I don't have much experience in shooting at all, so no bad habits yet. I would prefer to start right and figure a weekend school or something like that would be a good way to progress quickly. anyone know of a good school in the northeast that i could begin at?

Re: Northeast shooting school suggestions

If you are willing to travel to PA, check out Black Hat Training and Wolf Precision. Both are active on this site.

Second for Wolf Precision, Jamie Dodson (owner) is a great guy and extremely knowledgeable. He puts together a very comprehensive school and is one of those rare individuals who can teach what they know. He's located in Johnstown, Pa.

I recently attended the Black Hat Training course and can say that it was first rate, good instruction,and I learned a lot but also had fun.