• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Northern Utah PCPR Nov 20th SCORES POSTED

snaglytooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2009
Francis, UT
Match will be November 20th
It will start at 10:00 AM
It is held minutes out side of <span style="font-weight: bold">Park City, Utah</span>.
60 round max, most stages will be timed(just to keep things moving along) I will have three paper stages, and the rest will be steel with ranges from 100 to 640 yards. Most will be shot prone

30Cal MAX for the safety of my steel.

It is private property so ALL guests must sign a liability release.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">I'm not sure about doing a match in the middle of a blizard so if it is looking like we are going to have a storm I think we will cancel it, so lets hope for decent weather.</span> Its ON no matter what the weather does.

Since target upkeep and upgrade never end! A $20 donation to the range gets you on the firing line for the match.

If you are planning to attend let me know so we can have enough paper setup befor the match.

This has been a great bunch of guys to shoot with. If you are new to this type of shooting style, and would like to shoot, or just watch feel free to come hang out.

If you need driving directions PM me.
If you have questions PM me or call at 435-640-8091.

Re: Northern Utah PCPR Nov 20th

SNag
I would be there but I will be working. Catch you next time. Bill

I'll be there. I will donate a couple pieces of steel to the prize table and will be bringing targets, if anyone needs anything specific pm me so I can make sure to bring it.

Snag,
I am going to try to make it if Karl doesn't have me at the Gunshow....I would rather shoot!!!

Snag I'll do the best I can to make it. Don't hold a spot for me just yet however. Keep up the good work.

I'd like to plan on shooting in this, but I'm also going to be in Idaho pheasant hunting that week of 17th-20th so I gotta play it by ear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spindrift</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SNag
I would be there but I will be working. Catch you next time. Bill</div></div>

Next time buddy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impulse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be there. I will donate a couple pieces of steel to the prize table and will be bringing targets, if anyone needs anything specific pm me so I can make sure to bring it.</div></div>

Thanks for the prize table donation! If you guys need targets they don't get any better then what Impulse has to offer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MilDotZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snag,
I am going to try to make it if Karl doesn't have me at the Gunshow....I would rather shoot!!!</div></div>

Hope to see you at the shoot, but the next best thing would have to be the gunshow!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeepone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snag I'll do the best I can to make it. Don't hold a spot for me just yet however. Keep up the good work.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FUDwacked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to plan on shooting in this, but I'm also going to be in Idaho pheasant hunting that week of 17th-20th so I gotta play it by ear.
</div></div>
Hope you guys can make it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yotedog65284</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Snag,
Count me in. Need to try my new scope out.
Chris</div></div>

Excellent! What scope did you get?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yotedog65284</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snag,
I got a nightforce 5.5-22x56 NPR1, zero stop, speed dial.
Chris</div></div>

NICE! Can't wait to fondle your knobs! Havent seen the new high speed turrets yet.

Depends on the weather. If it is good enough to fly, I'll be on my way to TX, but if not, I'll be looking to expend some 308!

I cant make it...I will be down south on a elk hunt with my son.. So go ahead and shoot without me, and may the best man win!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RA10X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cant make it...I will be down south on a elk hunt with my son.. So go ahead and shoot without me, and may the best man win!!!</div></div>

ALRIGHT GUYS looks like we finally get to shoot for 1st place!!!Robert Best of luck to you and your son on the elk hunt.. sounds like a great time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Battle Zero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Snag,
You mind if I tag a long with the group? Sounds like a good time?

Jason</div></div>
Jason, You had better be there! I think it should be pretty fun as long as the weather cooperates.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish I could make it but I'm all crippled up and have to sell my rifle to pay the bills. </div></div>

Man I hope there was a bit of sarcasam in there, but if not I am truly sorry to hear that. What happened?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish I could make it but I'm all crippled up and have to sell my rifle to pay the bills. </div></div>

Need some explaining here.......

Cap, I was just in Pokey, you should have said something and I'd wheel you down, prop you up agaings SNAG's brass deflector and lend you a rifle to shoot
wink.gif

Ok to try and make a long story short. about a month ago I had a kidney stone that got infected and the doc put me on Cipro (antibiotic) for the infection. come to find out Cipro can be bad news on your joints and tendons. After a week of it my jaw locked shut and I'm here to tell ya if you ever get a chance to have your jaw unlocked you had better jump on it its the funnest thing I have ever done. First they dislocate your jaw and then force it open
cry.gif
then they pull it side to side.
Then to make things better my feet are painfully swollen and black and blue. They look and feel like they are going to burst open. for a while I couldnt walk with out a cane or crutches. Right now I walk like a decrepid old penguin
The Jaw dock wants another $4200 to fix my jaw and nobody can tell me when my feet will get better.
So now I have my .308 for sale and just before all this happened I sent an action off to GAP to build a 6.5x47 lapua. The barreled action will probably be sold to when I get it back so keep an eye on the for sale section.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackWhiskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saturday's weather looks brutal. Time to break out the snivel gear...</div></div>

Yea dress warm! However the last couple forcasted storms have not been up to much.

Whatever the weather we will have a good time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackWhiskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saturday's weather looks brutal. Time to break out the snivel gear...</div></div>

Yea dress warm! However the last couple forcasted storms have not been up to much.

Whatever the weather we will have a good time. </div></div>

70% chance of snow! Well, at least the wind, 9mph, will from our 6.
cry.gif

Snag, don't forget to bring my chair.

Alan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSSP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackWhiskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saturday's weather looks brutal. Time to break out the snivel gear...</div></div>

cry.gif

Alan </div></div>

This is getting better by the minute.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSSP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackWhiskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saturday's weather looks brutal. Time to break out the snivel gear...</div></div>

cry.gif

Alan</div></div>

Remind me what said chair looks like so I can did the through the pile of them and get the right one!

I'm definitely in. Got my snivel gear lined up as well. Heh, what happens if the snow gets a bit deep for that dirt road up to your range?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FUDwacked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm definitely in. Got my snivel gear lined up as well. Heh, what happens if the snow gets a bit deep for that dirt road up to your range?</div></div>

I don't think we need to worry about getting in there unless it snows 2 feet that morning! It is dry and dusty there right now.

Honestly I don't think the weather is going to be that bad Saturday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSSP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackWhiskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saturday's weather looks brutal. Time to break out the snivel gear...</div></div>

cry.gif

Alan</div></div>

Remind me what said chair looks like so I can did the through the pile of them and get the right one!
</div></div>

Metal, folding, light brown.

Weather.com now says chance of snow up to 90% and wind S @ 16 mph
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya think? I'll bring some orange paint. Alan, your weather update vexes me, how bout some better ones? I care not for the wind, nor the snow.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I'm just the messenger! With that in mind, it's down to 60% but the wind was still the same.

What will be interesting is with the wind from the south, the snow, if it's actually falling will be hitting the steel face on and probably sticking. Once their hit, hopefully it will shake the snow off as long as their consistently hit; aim true everyone!

Alan

I'll be there! Can someone PM me directions/map/MGRS? Can't wait to get some trigger time! Woohoo! I'll be sure to bring the Goretex and poly-pros!

Hey man I post the map later when I get home. Or you guys can search my post history and look at my first couple match postings there were maps in them

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope my feet are better by the time the Shot Show. I missed it last year and I aint missing it this year. </div></div>

you are small.....I can carry ya.

lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope my feet are better by the time the Shot Show. I missed it last year and I aint missing it this year. </div></div>

you are small.....I can carry ya.

lol </div></div>
You could put me in one of those baby backpack's

Sweet. I'm new to precision shooting and I'm getting my first rifle from "Get Some" tomorrow.

Would it be distasteful to show up with a rifle with no scope and 60 rounds?

Haha, in all seriousness though, as soon as I learn the basics of precision shooting, I'd like to attend some UT matches not-so-much for competitions sake, but for the sake of learning. Are you guys open to new shooters attending future matches?

Thanks,
Coby

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clamber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet. I'm new to precision shooting and I'm getting my first rifle from "Get Some" tomorrow.

Haha, in all seriousness though, as soon as I learn the basics of precision shooting, I'd like to attend some UT matches not-so-much for competitions sake, but for the sake of learning. Are you guys open to new shooters attending future matches?

Thanks,
Coby</div></div>

Congratulations!what are you getting??

New shooters are always welcome, as long as they show proper saftey discipline. We welcome you any time buddy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clamber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet. I'm new to precision shooting and I'm getting my first rifle from "Get Some" tomorrow.

Thanks,
Coby</div></div>

Congratulations!what are you getting??

New shooters are always welcome, as long as they show proper saftey discipline. We welcome you any time buddy. </div></div>

Awesome, I'll definitely have to attend some in the future.

I'll be getting the Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD in about 4 hours. I cant wait!