• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not 1.2 million. Nope, 5 million wont do. We want 200,000,000 each!!!

Sure, $200 million Zimbabwe dollars coming right up............................You get the mony of your people.

_309_05696818225c1a9cL.jpg

I’m still trying to get my head around how they intend to pay for it.?
I know that lefties ain’t all that bright, but California’s been broke since I can remember.

Talk about it and do nothing? Print their own money? Appeal to FJB for federal assistance?

I don’t blame black folks for wanting it, I’d like free money too, want in one hand crap in the other…….but I can’t savvy how the group of folks with enough intelligence to run the state can think it’s doable, never mind misguided.

It’s like if I went to Italy demanding $200 million for what the Romans did to my English and German ancestors, I’d get the same amount the California minorities will and for the same reasons.

Reactions: 338dude and Pbgt
Well their only about 14% of the US population, the slavery didn't occur in California, and no is alive that had anything to do with it. I'm figuring that they can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. I'm betting on the shit.

get money!

Attachments

• 4E7D8B47-0BAC-46CB-88F1-8EC206C75142.gif
    4E7D8B47-0BAC-46CB-88F1-8EC206C75142.gif
    191.9 KB · Views: 59
Intelectual and cultural gifts Africa has given the World .........

View attachment 8136230
So I went and looked. Saint Augustine was a Berber from North Africa.

This is what Berbers look like:
19-9681-morocco-france-rabat-3449272-l.jpg

So it's quite reasonable to assume that St Augustine wasn't black. African, but not black. Not white, either. It's not "decentering whiteness", it's being deliberately fraudulent!

Reactions: Yasherka
but I can’t savvy how the group of folks with enough intelligence to run the state can think it’s doable, never mind misguided.

One of the biggest mistakes people make is assuming politicians have a certain level of “intelligence” over their own just because they can speak well in front of a crowd or just because they got elected. The facts are, that while they might sound intelligent, have a large vocabulary, or a degree from some prestigious school, they often completely lack any form of common sense or ability to critically think, both of which are essential to managing anything successfully, especially a municipality. Don’t even get me started on how ignorant they are fiscally. Their track record has shown, without a doubt, that the state of California is run very poorly.

My hope is that their misguided “intelligence” becomes their complete undoing. I say go for it, give them what they want! Also, seal up the California boarder and only let the people who did not vote for these idiot politicians out; leave those who voted for them to live in the dump they will have created. And while we are at it, let’s bus any person of color into California that wants to go get their free money; one way of course. I’m certain they can turn it into Wakanda in short order……….

Reactions: Maxwell
I hope they know that our AI overlords are going to eliminate them first. Literally every AI and/or algorithm created up until the heavily influenced chatGPt have become racist.

Cities literally stopped using technology to profile and predict crime areas not because it’s fucked up, but because it profiles blacks as the worst and got everybody in their “Dats rayciss!” feelings.

Life is just incredibly funny.

Reactions: Yasherka
I’m still trying to get my head around how they intend to pay for it.?
I know that lefties ain’t all that bright, but California’s been broke since I can remember.
California is a lot of things but it’s not broke. They’ve had significant budget surpluses leading up to this year and is typically a net funder (more fed taxes paid by California than the state receives in federal funding) of other poorer states such as Kentucky, Florida, Arizona, Alabama and others.

I don’t think much is going to happen outside of the state funding more projects in poorer areas.

Reactions: Maggot
Intelectual and cultural gifts Africa has given the World .........

View attachment 8136230
Yeah cause Augustine was Roman . A Roman family that moved to the Mediterranean coast of Numidia . So yeah , there's that .
Augustine helped shape Christian Dogma . Latin scholar , revered in Theology and the Catholic Church .
So yeah , Kangs . And apparently Saints . But at least we had a Kenyan President .

It would be interesting to investigate who specifically profited off the transportation, buying/selling and ownership of slaves in the Americas - and make them pay for the reparations. It wasn't "taxpayers".

It would be interesting to investigate who specifically profited off the transportation, buying/selling and ownership of slaves in the Americas - and make them pay for the reparations. It wasn't "taxpayers".
The British Royals supported the south as they needed the Cotton, Tabbaco and Rice. The normal people(tax payers) supported the North and the idea of freedom.

The Dutch are the ones who started using black slaves in North America around 1620... Blame the Dutch.

Reactions: Maggot
Has anyone added up the reparations already given?
welfare
food stamps
free college
affirmative action hiring and raises
free phones
free healthcare
etc
etc
I am sure I a missing a bunch

Would love to know what that number looks like over the decades...

English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, and of course the Africans themselves.

Reactions: BytorJr
Has anyone added up the reparations already given?
welfare
food stamps
free college
affirmative action hiring and raises
free phones
free healthcare
etc
etc
I am sure I a missing a bunch

Would love to know what that number looks like over the decades...
How about the cost of murders, crime, millions of babies with no dads, destruction of property and businesses. 😡

Now wait just a gol darned minute. Woodrow Wilson lied to my Great Grandparents and Grandparents generation about never attacking their homeland, Germany. Then the sorry POS went right out and did it. Which led to the Treaty of Versailles, which led to World War II and that very same POS snubbed a certain fellow named Nguyen Sinh Cung. This led (along with another sub by none other than Harry Truman, (who I have a hard time critiquing because he made the decision to use nuclear weapons to end the war with Japan, eliminating the invasion which would have probably led to my father being deployed and possibly killed or severely injured, meaning I would have never existed, so Harry gets a pass) but those snubs agains Mr. Cung led to the reinstatement of French rule of Vietnam, which led to the creation of the Viet Minh, which in the end, wound up with me becoming a Viet Nam Veteran.

Now, you may not recognize Mr. Cung, but he is more commonly known as Ho Chi Minh. Uncle Ho Begged the United States to assist him in achieving independence for the nation of Vietnam. No one in our nation would talk to him, much less listen and act. So, Ho Chi Minh went to the one group who would listen to him, the Russian Communists.

Now the point of this not so brief discourse. Since my people were lied to, since that same fellow is primarily respoonsible for both my father and myself having to fight in a foreign war,

I Demand Reparations for my sacrifice, my father’s sacrifice and all those many American’s who were lied to and discriminated against!

Truth of the matter, my grandfather was discriminated because of his heritage. He was restricted as to where he could travel, as a 17 year old, including going to the Docks at Chicago, though his job was a truck driver.

Its my money and I want it Now! (I’ll be glad to settle for say a half mil)

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
A few years ago I was talking with a very wealthy client. He stated that if the government wanted to take every dollar from every citizen and divide it equally that he would be willing to do it.
How many lottery winners end up bankrupted in a very short time? Why?
Those that don't know how to manage money will always be broke and the rich will get richer.
Ever wonder what happens to the athlete that signs a hundred million dollar contract? Taxes, lawyers, agents and a few others get most of it.
Air Jordan, gold teef, the latest fashion clothing and what else is what to invest in.

The very idea of reparation should not be given hear or entertained. These people are just out of their minds.

Reactions: Expert684
A few years ago I was talking with a very wealthy client. He stated that if the government wanted to take every dollar from every citizen and divide it equally that he would be willing to do it.
How many lottery winners end up bankrupted in a very short time? Why?
Those that don't know how to manage money will always be broke and the rich will get richer.
Ever wonder what happens to the athlete that signs a hundred million dollar contract? Taxes, lawyers, agents and a few others get most of it.
Air Jordan, gold teef, the latest fashion clothing and what else is what to invest in.
Dad always said, "It's not how much you earn, its how much you keep." Sage advice.

So I have a question: If this bullshit is pushed hard enough, and for some reason and there are plenty, what happens if they don't get a dime?
Will this trigger mass anarchy? Just asking? More burn loot and murder?

So I have a question: If this bullshit is pushed hard enough, and for some reason and there are plenty, what happens if they don't get a dime?
And you have a problem with Burn, Loot and Murder? This is the way one “Peacefully Protests.” Quite legal according to the current law givers of the land.

And you have a problem with Burn, Loot and Murder? This is the way one “Peacefully Protests.” Quite legal according to the current law givers of the land.
I went to the range twice last week, I considered it "peaceful practice". ;)

This is EXACTLY the plan. If they DO get a bunch of money half the populace is pissed off, if they DON'T get the money the other half is pissed off.
Divide and conquer.

Reactions: Expert684