• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not 1.2 million. Nope, 5 million wont do. We want 200,000,000 each!!!

Calculator shows criteria to be met to receive reparations and how payment amounts could be established.

This will be challenged in court and will fall flat on it's face. Did any city then and now owned slaves? Are any slaves still alive? Are any slave owners still alive? Documented proof for the above (probably not). I'm ordering a case of popcorn. Can't wait to see this "catch" on in other cities and states.
Half will be dead after the first payment due to shootings, robbery and drugs! 🤡 World!

And just like that. File 13 this idiot project.
I wonder how much money was laundered through this program before they decided it wasn't fees able?
Tax payers were pissed. Now the blacks are going to be pissed because they ain't getting a bonus

Was that intentional, or just the Marine in you?
Poors may vote but the people that fill their bank accounts are getting tired of the politicians picking their pockets. I figured that there was going to be too much accountability in this program and it was going to be difficult to skim the money. A trillion dollar program on the fed level it can be done. Not so much on a state level.
The next problem was going to be how to prove one black person came from a slave and another didn't. Talk about dividing the voter base.

I'm curious as to how much the Japanese citizens, and dependents, are going to receive from being re-located to internment camps during WWII. Considering the homes, businesses, possessions, and duration of said internment,,, it is likely to be in the bazillions.

Methinks is way-past-time that Commiefornia has it's own currency. FreeBucks.... because that's what they are!

I think you underestimate California democrats. And who is going to oversee the program? Other California democrats.
We laugh and call them stupid but lets be real. If somebody came to me or you and offered us 1.2 million we'd agree and grab it. If the poilitcians vote for it, who's the really stupid ones?

You're paying me for doing nothing and I'm stupid.

spitting milk.gif

I'm curious as to how much the Japanese citizens, and dependents, are going to receive from being re-located to internment camps during WWII. Considering the homes, businesses, possessions, and duration of said internment,,, it is likely to be in the bazillions.

Methinks is way-past-time that Commiefornia has it's own currency. FreeBucks.... because that's what they are!
I believe, they were already paid? Mac

Reactions: RTH1800
I believe, they were already paid? Mac
Seems to me a lot of them (Japanese Americans) truly deserved it. Most were good freedom loving Americans who had their lives upended unfairly.

Reactions: 10ring'r

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You mean that the whole reparations song and dance was a political sham aimed at stirring up racial hatred and now that the actual bill is coming due the Democratic Party isn't interested in paying it? Boy am I surprised, nobody could have seen this coming...

My grandparents were from Sicily, so I have a percentage of black and Arab DNA... what's my cut? (I ain mathin that shit)

• Haha
Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Well well, looky here.
Seems like the state had a surplus of money until Gavin went on a libtard spending spree.

Screenshot_20230513-011921.png

Can't wait for the influx of the millions of illegals to start taking advantage of the "progressive" agenda in California.

I'm curious as to how much the Japanese citizens, and dependents, are going to receive from being re-located to internment camps during WWII.
There were likely a LOT more American Indian slaves and Mexican slaves in California than there ever were African slaves (and many of them well after the freeing of the slaves "back east"), but the voting base is too small for anyone to care.

The "new slavery", brought to you by the folks who brought you the old slavery. Instead of a crop of cotton or tobacco. it's a crop of votes they produce. Kept poor and uneducated generation after generation in inner cities and public housing, the "new plantation". Occasionally you have to throw them a bone to keep them thinking the other guys are really to blame, like you've been telling them for the last hundred or so years. :(

Reactions: Sean the Nailer