• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not having a gun does not mean helplessness. The importance of learning DEFENSIVE ARCHERY

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Survival-Bow-c-1.jpg

How does archery still hold a place in modern and future combat?

Gun laws in many places suck. In some places, such as New York, they are a major inconvenience for working class people who want a tool to protect themselves and their loved ones. In other places, such as Britain and the majority of Europe, law abiding citizens could not even use a firearm to protect themselves from society's scum who intends to do them harm.

Yet, every day in these supposed "gun free zones", people are getting robbed, raped and murdered. Just because it is difficult to obtain a firearm DOES NOT mean that the average law abiding citizen should not have a powerful, effective and extremely deadly projectile weapon to protect himself and his fellow neighbors when evil does strike.

As said by Alan Moore from Ares Tactical Solutions, who specializes in teaching modern tactical archery, "if you got the time to point a camera through an upper story window at someone who is shooting up the street, there is no reason why you shouldn't also be able to take an arrow and drive it right through their neck, killing them". He had been talking about the Paris terrorist attacks when someone had been able to take a good identifying photograph of the gunmen. It DOES NOT matter if you are fighting against an enemy armed with a gun, knife or a vehicle. If you can see him long enough to get a good view of him, you should also be able to take a projectile weapon of ANY kind and DRIVE an arrow or bullet through his heart.

Same thing applies for mass shooters and terrorists in an indoor setting. If there is enough time to get everybody, or mostly everybody into closets and locked rooms, there should also be enough time for someone to grab a bow, load a broadhead to the string, and drill the lifeblood out of the pathetic piece of shit.

How effective are arrows compared to modern defensive ammunition from a handgun or carbine?

I dunno. Want to be our test subject for today? Why don't you take a seat over there by the bulls eye target? Yeah, the one with sand all around it to catch the blood. Don't worry, it'll only hurt a bit.

We are talking about one of the most formidable weapons ever created in the history of arms and warfare. Millions of people had been KILLED by arrows long before the gun appeared on the scene roughly 600 years ago. The very knighthood of medieval France had been blasted into the pages of history under a withering hail of English arrows during the Hundred Year's War. The vast empires of the Arabs, Mongols and Turks were founded by the bow, and the warriors who wielded them in their sweep across the Eurasian heartland.

And millions upon millions of countless game animals, ranging from wild hogs to wildebeest and hippos, had been harvested and taken by bowhunters, from the Stone Age to this very day.

In the past, bowmen only had a few arrowhead designs to choose from. There were some broadheads and needlepoints that were effective in penetrating armor. Today, the arsenal of the bowhunter is even FAR MORE deadlier, thanks to advances in technology. There are literally hundreds of broadhead designs on the market that can KILL and BLEED OUT a fully grown GRIZZLY in SECONDS. Featuring multiple razor sharp blades that slice through bone and muscle, creating some of the most DEVASTATING wound channels ever seen in a projectile weapon.

Even the most coked up tweaker who can shrug off multiple non-center gunshot wounds is not going to last long with a rapidly dropping blood pressure due to catastrophic internal and external hemorrhaging from a broadhead impact. In recent years, there has been several defensive situations and crimes involving the use of bows. ALL of these cases had been FATAL.

Now don't get me wrong. I am NOT saying that a bow is always more effective than a gun for defense or combat. If the shit were to hit the fan right now, I will immediately go for my .45 Long Colt revolver loaded with +P flat nosed hunting ammunition or my M1911 with a magazine full of Hornady Critical Duty FlexLocks. A gun with the correct ammunition is equally deadly in the right hands. They have much greater capacity and ability to deliver follow-up shots, and obviously FAR easier to carry and conceal than my PGU 55lbs folding survival bow.

BUT if all I had on hand was a bow, I would take that over ANY contact range defensive implement.

But, does operating a bow require a lot more skill than picking up a gun and pulling the trigger?

Who said it was easy to operate and fire a gun? If it was THAT easy, PROFESSIONALS such as soldiers and police officers would not be MISSING over 65% of their shots in firefight situations. It is difficult enough for a beginner to learn how to load, maintain and operate a firearm in the most safe and efficient manner. It will take a lot of training and practice to learn these important skills. And it would take FAR MORE intensive training in order to prepare someone to SHOOT EFFECTIVELY in a life or death situation when the opposition may be shooting right back at you.

Now is it more difficult to shoot a BOW in a defensive situation as compared to a FIREARM? Maybe, maybe not. Some people can pick up a bow and a few arrows and after just a couple of hours of practice, become seasoned and deadly marksmen. Some people you can give them an AR with target barrel and top of the line aiming accessories and hundreds of range-hours and they still can't shoot for shit.

Bottom line is, a bow is a tool, just like a rifle or a hammer. We are not asking you to be Lars Andersen or a Mongol horse archer. Nothing fancy is required to be able to use a weapon like a bow and KILL an aggressor who is threatening you or your loved ones. Bows are designed for only one reason. To END THREATS. In other words, to KILL an aggressor or game animal. Whether it is to stop a crazed man with an assault rifle from hurting a classroom filled with children or to put food on your family's table, the function of a bow is EXACTLY like the function of a rifle. Of course it will take practice and training. But you will only need the necessary practice to be able to pick up a bow, draw back the arrow, and KILL a violent criminal who is threatening you.

A hardened murderer/prison escapee can be breaking in through the basement door of a suburban house in a state or country where gun ownership is restricted by law. But that does not mean that the father in this house, in the act of protecting his beloved wife and children, should not be able to grab a hunting bow and a broadhead-tipped arrow, conceal himself behind a standing wardrobe 10 yards away from the approaching aggressor, and KILL the son of a bitch right where he stands.

A crazed juvenile delinquent, filled with hate and malice and carrying an assault rifle can be making his way into a school filled with children in a state or country where gun ownership is severely restricted, with the intent of causing as large a mass carnage as possible. But that does not mean that a school staff member, a deer hunter in his free time, should not be able to retrieve his hunting bow and a broadhead-equipped arrow, position himself in a doorway, and KILL the piece of shit before he can let off a round from his rifle.

A futuristic dystopian state where all ownership of firearms are completely banned and punished by severe penalties can be making up plans to commit genocide against entire races of people. But that does not mean a resistance fighter cannot pick up a bow and a broadhead-equipped arrow, and DRIVE that arrow straight through the chest of a soldier in the process of rounding up a family into a cattle car, and REPEAT the process with the soldier's buddies a few yards away, one after another.

Just because the ownership of firearms are banned or restricted DOES NOT mean that a law abiding citizen cannot have on his hands a reliable, powerful, and LETHAL projectile weapon to defend himself and his loved ones or fight for his rights and liberty.

Bows are SILENT, SIMPLE, EASY TO BUILD. They are quiet enough to allow indoor target practice in a garage or basement (with adequate and responsible backstop and BLUNT arrows) And this allows mastery of the art in far less time than it would take with conventional firearms.

And by the way they also got really good survival bows out there that can be taken apart and then reassembled and strung within seconds. They also have other ones that fold up and fold back out for use. You can keep those in an emergency kit in your vehicle or toolbox. They are called SAS and PGU. 55lbs draw. Enough to take any species of big game in North America if you are shooting broadheads. Check those out.

ARCHERY is considered the MOST LETHAL martial art in China and Korea. And just like long range riflecraft, the patience, meditation, and inner awareness required to make a perfect shot can also teach a person self-empowerment, patience, respect and dedication.

If anyone thinks that I am not making sense, ROAST ME. Go ahead and take your best shot. No pun intended

Thank you for reading and spread this far and wide.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOR FURTHER RESOURCES:

55-lb draw weight Primal Gear Compact Folding Survival Bow:
    Also available in 40-lb and 50-lb draws
    Folded up, can be used as blunt impact weapon
    Aluminum receiver and fiberglass limbs
    Right or left hand options
    Interchangeable and replacement limbs available.
    Take-down arrows available:
    http://goprimalnow.com

55-lb SAS Folding Survival Bow
    Same as above, but limbs fold vertically into frame.
    http://survivalarcherysystems.com

Last edited:
    Yea cause I’m sure you can stroll through any “gun free zone” with a bow on your back.

Reactions: shoobe01
    Yea cause I’m sure you can stroll through any “gun free zone” with a bow on your back.

That is why I recommended the survival bows that could be folded up or taken down. They are not CCW weapons, which is why a handgun will ALWAYS exceed them in terms of a complete personal defense package.

But a bow is a rifle in a place where rifles cannot be accessed. You would not carry a rifle or shotgun on your back on a regular basis even in places where CCW is legal, but a rifle or shotgun in your home or vehicle gives you a far greater force advantage when the shit hits.

That is why I recommended the survival bows that could be folded up or taken down. They are not CCW weapons, which is why a handgun will ALWAYS exceed them in terms of a complete personal defense package.

But a bow is a rifle in a place where rifles cannot be accessed. You would not carry a rifle or shotgun on your back on a regular basis even in places where CCW is legal, but a rifle or shotgun in your home or vehicle gives you a far greater force advantage when the shit hits.
    I was just giving you a hard time but... I do take a rifle on my back places in public from time to time. It helps that we have bears here.. I’m a big fan of take down anything though. Even if it’s only a takedown wine corker I’m interested. I like bows so much I’m growing a Osage orange tree indoors in Alaska.. but to me that is something you should make in the woods because you don’t have your rifle

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    And even though I can open carry here I always conceal when in town and more worried about 2 legged threats.

I was just giving you a hard time but... I do take a rifle on my back places in public from time to time. It helps that we have bears here.. I’m a big fan of take down anything though. Even if it’s only a takedown wine corker I’m interested. I like bows so much I’m growing a Osage orange tree indoors in Alaska.. but to me that is something you should make in the woods because you don’t have your rifle

You are cool man I get your meaning :D I do a lot of outdoor sporting activity all the time. Hiking and hunting and the likes. I try to carry a handgun whenever possible but I always have my PGU 55-lb survival bow in my haversack along with half dozen arrows fitted with Montec broadheads. That rig is particularly devastating on hogs and the PGU has sent many hogs to the cooking pot already. When the thing is folded up it is practically the size of a collapsed police baton. And it could be folded out and readied to shoot in just a couple of seconds.

A old Vietnam vet/pow I knew kept insisting you can go through body armor with a bow n arrow.. would make a good defensive weapon if true.

Reactions: pmclaine
    Jack Churchill approves of this message....

http://badassoftheweek.com/churchill.html

The Badass of the Week.

Jack Churchill​

churchill-goodphoto.bmp

Jack Malcolm Thorpe Fleming Churchill graduated from Sandhurst Military Academy in 1926 and joined the storied Manchester Regiment of the British Army. He spent his first few years in the army riding his motorcycle across the entire Indian subcontinent (both the paved and the unpaved paths) just for the hell of it and learning to play the bagpipes despite the fact that he was about as Scottish as Shaka Zulu. After about ten years of doing crazy shit in the army, Jack Churchill retired. In his time off he worked as a newspaper editor, a professional male model and a movie extra, all the while honing his skill at archery and bagpiping on the side. He even represented England in the Archery World Championships in 1939. But guys like Jack Churchill aren't satisfied just by being a bizarre mesh of Robin Hood and Derek Zoolander, so he re-enlisted. And in the early months of 1940, he had his opportunity to prove himself as a distinguished, if not slightly eccentric, officer of the British Army.
    He had been shipped to France to assist the rest of the British Expeditionary Force in their mission to reinforce the Maginot Line, but not long after Churchill arrived Hitler decided to send his legions to seriously fuck up France and the Brits found themselves right in the middle of a raging shitstorm. The British troops were being pushed back towards the sea by the unstoppable Blitzkrieg, doing whatever they could to stall the Germans' relentless advance.
    Well Jack Churchill had some ideas. He not only refused to give ground, but he launched small-scale guerrilla raids and surprise attacks on German positions and supply depots. Riding his trusty motorcycle and armed only with a motherfucking bow and arrow and a Scottish broadsword, he would assault the Germans, catch them completely off-guard, and fuck their shit up medieval-style. When asked by a fellow officer why Churchill insisted on carrying the broadsword into battle with him, he responded, "In my opinion, sir, any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly dressed".

churchill4.jpg

Churchill's sword.​

Despite being shot in the fucking neck by a German machine gun, "Mad Jack" Churchill (as he came to be known) battled throughout the Dunkirk campaign, at one point even winning the Military Cross for bravery when he rescued a wounded British officer from a German ambush -- probably by swinging in on a rope, stabbing a Nazi officer in the chest with his sword and then beating up another eight guys with his bare hands, but that's just a guess.
    After Dunkirk, Jack returned to England and promptly signed up to be a member of a new organization known as the Commandos. He wasn't sure what a Commando was, but he was excited about the prospect of kicking German asses, so he couldn't resist. He was promptly put through the grueling training regimen of the British Special Forces, and he loved every minute of it.
    When his training was completed, he took part in the daring amphibious assault on the German base in Vaagso, Norway. As the leader of Number 2 Commando, Churchill was responsible for taking out the artillery batteries on Maaloy Island. As the landing craft raced towards their LZ, he belted out "The March of the Cameron Men" on the bagpipes to pump up his men and prove to everyone how awesome he was. When the assault ramp swung open, he fearlessly waded through knee-deep water out at the head of his men, with his trusty blade lofted high in the air, screaming "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!" at the top of his lungs. Two hours later, British High Command received a telegram from the front:
    Maaloy battery and island captured. Casualties slight. Demolitions in progress. Churchill."

During the British landing at Salerno, he won another award for bravery. His squad was charged with taking out an artillery battery that was pinning down a nearby British force, despite the fact that the town of Piegoletti (where the guns were based) was garrisoned by a force much larger than his own Number 2 Commando. Well Churchill was like, "fuck that". In the middle of the night, he had his men charge the town from all sides, screaming "COOMMAAANNNNDOOO!!!" as loud as possible. The Germans were confused and surprised, and mounted a futile resistance. The 50 men of Number 2 Commando took 136 prisoners and inflicted an unknown number of casualties.

churchill3.jpg

But that wasn't even the most balls out thing Mad Jack did on that campaign. One night, he single-handedly took forty-two German prisoners and captured a mortar crew using only his broadsword. He simply took one patrolling guard as a human shield and went around from sentry post to sentry post, sneaking up on the guards and then shoving his sword in their faces until they surrendered. His response when asked about how he was able to capture so many soldiers so easily:​
    "I maintain that, as long as you tell a German loudly and clearly what to do, if you are senior to him he will cry 'jawohl' (yes sir) and get on with it enthusiastically and efficiently whatever the situation."

Now if that's not hardcore, then nothing is.
    Churchill continued to lead his men in action against the German forces in Yugoslavia, but was eventually captured by the enemy while fighting for Point 622 on the island of Brac in the Adriatic Sea, when every man in his Commando team was killed or wounded and all of his revolver ammunition ran out. Knowing that he was not going to escape, and having no further means of killing Nazis, Jack started playing sad songs on his bagpipes until he was finally knocked unconscious by a frag grenade and taken off to the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp.

churchill2.jpg

But it would take more than some fucking concentration camp to hold Jack Churchill. One night in September of 1944, he escaped the camp by crawling under barbed wire and through and abandoned drain. He was later recaptured while walking towards the Baltic coast and shipped off to a prison camp in Austria.
    This too would prove to be insufficient to hold Jack, however. When the camp lighting failed one night in April 1945, he dropped his shovel and walked away from work detail. He marched 150 miles through the treacherous terrain of the Alps, "liberating" vegetables he found along the way, until finally he met up with a U.S. Armored column and was sent back to England.
    Unfortunately, the war was pretty much over at this point. He expressed interest in fighting the Japanese, but as his train was pulling into the station in Burma he received word that the atomic bomb had been dropped on Hiroshima and the Pacific Campaign would soon be over.
    However, Jack's adventures weren't finished yet. At the age of 40, he qualified as a paratrooper and completed jump school. He went on to serve in action in Palestine, where he earned fame for defending a Jewish medical convoy from an Arab ambush - radioing for backup and providing small-arms fire while wearing his full military dress uniform. Another time he and twelve other men evacuated a hospital full of Israeli medical personnel when they came under attack by Arab rockets.
    After Palestine, Churchill went on to serve as an instructor at a land-air warfare school in Australia and become a hardcore surfer. He even designed and built his own surfboards. He retired from the army in 1959, recipient of two awards for bravery.
    I love eccentric badasses, and "Mad Jack" Churchill (also known as "Fighting Jack" Churchill) is about as eccentric as they come. It takes a special kind of badass to carry a bow and arrow to a gunfight, to scream at the top of his lungs in the face of oncoming machine gun fire, and to capture a mortar team using nothing but a sword and a little bit of ingenuity. The guy was always looking for adventure, never backed away from a fight, and was pretty much insane to the point of being a total badass.

churchill-archery.png

Jack at the World Archery Championship.​

You are cool man I get your meaning :D I do a lot of outdoor sporting activity all the time. Hiking and hunting and the likes. I try to carry a handgun whenever possible but I always have my PGU 55-lb survival bow in my haversack along with half dozen arrows fitted with Montec broadheads. That rig is particularly devastating on hogs and the PGU has sent many hogs to the cooking pot already. When the thing is folded up it is practically the size of a collapsed police baton. And it could be folded out and readied to shoot in just a couple of seconds.
    Up here I hunt grouse with a air rifle. It forces me to take head shots and I’m legally quiet. I’ve been kinda curious about some of those 3 blade heads? I’m thinking one of those bladed heads would give me a lot more kills by being able to use the full diameter of blade tip to tip and effectively turn any near misses into kills. Will this work?

If you can’t own a gun legally.... own a gun illegally.

You’re not fucking Robin Hood...if your life is worth defending, defend it with the best technology available... there’s a reason Indians ditched bows when they had access to guns.

The intruder coming into your house is going to stab the fuck out of you before you have a chance to draw a bow..... and unless you live in a fucking castle, you’re only gonna have 1 shot

I love all things archery. I'd rather be shot with a pistol than I broadhead. And that survival bow is cool, I may buy one.

But this is just an attempt to fit reality to a preferred story in your head. I'd rather lose my left nut than go up against someone with an AR\AK, etc with just a bow.

A old Vietnam vet/pow I knew kept insisting you can go through body armor with a bow n arrow.. would make a good defensive weapon if true.

Lots of body armor specifically states it will not protect against cutting tools like knives.

The pointy tips penetrate the weave of the fabric.

Im thinking a broadhead will zip through any soft armor.

A laminate type plate should catch it.

When I started deer hunting, my dad wouldn't let me take a rifle because that was dangerous... so I carried a hoyt compound with four pointy sticks, two having razor blades on them. I'd climb up the little pieces of 2x4 I nailed to a tree and up to a little platform I had built out of wide scrap boards that turned out to be mahogany (that's a different story).

I re-fucked a wrist drawing a bow that had been recently fucked in a dirtbike to dirtbike head-on (Dad was on the other bike...). I have two bow induced scars, one from a satilite broadhead and the other, believe it or not, from a nock. I watched a chick's bow blow-the-fuck-up at a 3D comp; that was interesting... A few years ago I pulled out my old bear re-curve that hadn't been shot in probably 20 yrs. I had more fear in my heart pulling that thing back the first time than when I fired my first handload. It worked out.

I've slammed my thumb once with a shotgun bolt. Hurt a little and made a deep bruise where the extractor hit. IMHO, bows are dangerous.

Reactions: QuickNDirty
    Yep bows are awesome. I love how in the movies they never lose an arrow. They shoot a a zombie in the head arrow doesn't pass through. They just pull it out and shoot again. They shoot a squirrel against a tree, arrow easily pulls out. Everyone must be pulling 20lb bows? Unless you fairly light draw wieght primitive bow and can make wooden arrows a bow is almost useless. 12 shots with my bow is $150+. At best I happen to find my arrow ( if I was hunting from a treestand so arrow is stuck in the ground) the broad head is dull. Ill stick with a suppressed .22 and 1500 rounds for the price of 12 arrows.

You simply cannot carry enough arrows for a bow to be useful in a survival situation now days. And lets face it. When your arrows are gone, youre fucked. You wont be making anymore "on the fly".

In a REAL survival situation, the 22LR is king. I would also have no issue going against an ar/ak with a 22LR (if that is ALL I had) at ranges of 100yds or less. Zero recoil. I can empty a 25 round mag in about 6 seconds and theyll all go in the same spot. Good luck with that.

And for the argument its better to have a bow in a gun free zone if SHTF, when youre not allowed to own a gun. Well, if SHTF, nobody is going to come checking for illegal guns, theyll be coming to kill you. So yeah, use a weapon with equal ability.

Own it legally, or illegally.

Mad Jack is the first thing I thought of.
    Lars Andersen is the second. If anyone has the skill to entertain the concept of "defensive bow" (for the briefest of moments) it’s Lars. Sadly, I would shoot him in his fucking heart before he got his hand on an arrow.
    Seconds to deploy doesn't compare to an appendix draw and an accurate shot on target in under a second, which is an easily achievable goal with a little practice. Far less practice than to get to a Lars Anderson level.

There's no question that a single shot from a bow (broadhead) is far more lethal than a single shot from a pistol or a rifle...no contest. I do not shoot once with my pistol. If I have to draw and defend myself I'm likely dumping the whole mag into your happy ass.

The only practical application for a bow is from ambush. "Defensive Bow" is an oxymoron, just like "Defensive Musket" is an oxymoron. They're fully lethal alright, no question, but horrible tools for reacting to violence. They're much better at creating it.

What's going on with the dude on the cover with a gas mask shooting something with his bow? If he needs to be wearing a gas mask why isn't the toxin in the air also killing his target? Is he shooting another fuktard preper who is also wearing a gas mask and thus unaffected by said airborne toxins? I'm tempted to say, "retarded", but if you're selling tickets to see two dudes in full MOP Lvl4 in a CBR environment shooting arrows at each other... I'm up for at least four tickets in the Dress Circle, with bells on! :ROFLMAO:

I see a lot more practical application from the dude hanging upside down off the cliff and taking the 0 angle rifle shot than I do for archery at MOP Lvl4.

Sorry, I love bow hunting and archery as a hobby, but it has no place defensively.

Also, in my state carrying in a prohibited area is a crime (sans Federal) without a consequence unless you are a documented repeat offender (meaning you have to get caught three times). So essentially unless they are physically searching/wanding/sending you through a detector you can carry all the time everywhere, and those gun buster signs have no force of law. I know it's not the same everywhere, but my policy is, "Always carry, never tell".

I love all things archery. I'd rather be shot with a pistol than I broadhead. And that survival bow is cool, I may buy one.

But this is just an attempt to fit reality to a preferred story in your head. I'd rather lose my left nut than go up against someone with an AR\AK, etc with just a bow.

I am with you 100%. I would never place bows ahead of firearms. I train with various guns and I instruct others as well. There is no doubt that firearms retain full tactical advantage over anything else. If something is trying to break into my home right now I am going for my lever action hog rifle or my 1911. Likewise if this is a road trip I am going to have the 1873 in a case and pistol in the console.

But I brought up archery as a force advantage for those who may not be able to get their hands on a firearm at the moment. You can take on someone with an AR/AK with a bow. You try to get in behind him and shoot him in the back. And then you take his AR/AK. Ideally, this would be the maneuver you use but there are a lot of variables in real world situations. In a truly desperate moment, whether you have a bow or a handgun, you may just have to pray that your aim is true, break your cover and try to nail the rifleman with a head or chest shot and hope you don't get ventilated in the process.

For someone living in a hellhole where guns are not that available, a bow would be a definite force upgrade. It is a lethal projection weapon, and it can get you a gun.

I am with you 100%. I would never place bows ahead of firearms. I train with various guns and I instruct others as well. There is no doubt that firearms retain full tactical advantage over anything else. If something is trying to break into my home right now I am going for my lever action hog rifle or my 1911. Likewise if this is a road trip I am going to have the 1873 in a case and pistol in the console.

But I brought up archery as a force advantage for those who may not be able to get their hands on a firearm at the moment. You can take on someone with an AR/AK with a bow. You try to get in behind him and shoot him in the back. And then you take his AR/AK. Ideally, this would be the maneuver you use but there are a lot of variables in real world situations. In a truly desperate moment, whether you have a bow or a handgun, you may just have to pray that your aim is true, break your cover and try to nail the rifleman with a head or chest shot and hope you don't get ventilated in the process.

For someone living in a hellhole where guns are not that available, a bow would be a definite force upgrade. It is a lethal projection weapon, and it can get you a gun.

no....no you cannot.

your "red dawn" scenario has no bearing in reality....nor is there significant evidence to back up these mall ninja claims.

the fact is....there is not a single place on the planet that you cannot obtain a firearm through one means or another....

frankly i would rather rely on a Slam fire shotgun that i made for $20 with pipe from home depot before i would rely on a fucking bow.

hell, get yourself a polymer 80 lower and a dremel tool and make yourself a firearm......or just buy yourself a black powder revolver.