• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not having a gun does not mean helplessness. The importance of learning DEFENSIVE ARCHERY

If you read the comments the narrative leaves out the part about the criminal gang were muslim

Muslims have been blood enemies of the Gurkhas for quite some time. The Timurids in the 14th century and then the Mughals under their sultan Akbar in the 17th century had devastated the Gurkhas' ancestral homelands. There were forced conversions, deportations, massacres and wholesale destruction and burning of temples and religious icons.

Wasn't there recently several accounts of Gurkhas serving the British Army in Afghanistan who REALLY put the fear of God in Taliban fighters by their sheer viciousness in battle?

If you read the comments the narrative leaves out the part about the criminal gang were muslim

Huh? Nah, never mind, not worth firing up the forge.

tumblr_nbsbeipbFM1qikcuzo2_500.gif

Can I attach my Quigley Ford to this bow? I'm betting the BDC reticle will be badass with the broad head giving me 50 yard moa.

Reactions: kl3309
Thanks man :cool:
I think that a lot of people in the USA take it for granted that gun laws here are lax compared to other parts of the world. In A lot of these parts of the world, bad shit is happening, and I wondered how many people wish they had a gun or some other type of projection weapon to either defend themselves against criminal scum or take back their basic fundamental rights. Which is why I ALWAYS stress to learn everything and anything there is to learn about combat if you are serious about the subject. We are lucky to have a 2nd Amendment. In most places of the world and even some areas in the US you just can't say "hurrrr! I got my AR!"

I think part of the problem with the discussion would be that in those other countries, they are just trying to be little law abiding sheep in a country that protects wolves. The problem is in most of those country like the UK for example, you pull out a bow and shoot it at somebody breaking into your house and trying to rape your wife & kill you, and they'll throw you in jail for causing them bodily harm or threatening them.

In our case here, if they decide to go after our guns, we might not be very interested in following the law. In which case we'll be busy getting guns any which way we can, make them, buy them, steal them, kill for them. Especially if there is organized "resistance" on a European WWII or IRA scale, getting guns off the oppressors will become an art form, especially when people of many different ages are part of the pipeline.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Survival-Bow-c-1.jpg

How does archery still hold a place in modern and future combat?

Gun laws in many places suck. In some places, such as New York, they are a major inconvenience for working class people who want a tool to protect themselves and their loved ones. In other places, such as Britain and the majority of Europe, law abiding citizens could not even use a firearm to protect themselves from society's scum who intends to do them harm.

Yet, every day in these supposed "gun free zones", people are getting robbed, raped and murdered. Just because it is difficult to obtain a firearm DOES NOT mean that the average law abiding citizen should not have a powerful, effective and extremely deadly projectile weapon to protect himself and his fellow neighbors when evil does strike.

As said by Alan Moore from Ares Tactical Solutions, who specializes in teaching modern tactical archery, "if you got the time to point a camera through an upper story window at someone who is shooting up the street, there is no reason why you shouldn't also be able to take an arrow and drive it right through their neck, killing them". He had been talking about the Paris terrorist attacks when someone had been able to take a good identifying photograph of the gunmen. It DOES NOT matter if you are fighting against an enemy armed with a gun, knife or a vehicle. If you can see him long enough to get a good view of him, you should also be able to take a projectile weapon of ANY kind and DRIVE an arrow or bullet through his heart.

Same thing applies for mass shooters and terrorists in an indoor setting. If there is enough time to get everybody, or mostly everybody into closets and locked rooms, there should also be enough time for someone to grab a bow, load a broadhead to the string, and drill the lifeblood out of the pathetic piece of shit.

How effective are arrows compared to modern defensive ammunition from a handgun or carbine?

I dunno. Want to be our test subject for today? Why don't you take a seat over there by the bulls eye target? Yeah, the one with sand all around it to catch the blood. Don't worry, it'll only hurt a bit.

We are talking about one of the most formidable weapons ever created in the history of arms and warfare. Millions of people had been KILLED by arrows long before the gun appeared on the scene roughly 600 years ago. The very knighthood of medieval France had been blasted into the pages of history under a withering hail of English arrows during the Hundred Year's War. The vast empires of the Arabs, Mongols and Turks were founded by the bow, and the warriors who wielded them in their sweep across the Eurasian heartland.

And millions upon millions of countless game animals, ranging from wild hogs to wildebeest and hippos, had been harvested and taken by bowhunters, from the Stone Age to this very day.

In the past, bowmen only had a few arrowhead designs to choose from. There were some broadheads and needlepoints that were effective in penetrating armor. Today, the arsenal of the bowhunter is even FAR MORE deadlier, thanks to advances in technology. There are literally hundreds of broadhead designs on the market that can KILL and BLEED OUT a fully grown GRIZZLY in SECONDS. Featuring multiple razor sharp blades that slice through bone and muscle, creating some of the most DEVASTATING wound channels ever seen in a projectile weapon.

Even the most coked up tweaker who can shrug off multiple non-center gunshot wounds is not going to last long with a rapidly dropping blood pressure due to catastrophic internal and external hemorrhaging from a broadhead impact. In recent years, there has been several defensive situations and crimes involving the use of bows. ALL of these cases had been FATAL.

Now don't get me wrong. I am NOT saying that a bow is always more effective than a gun for defense or combat. If the shit were to hit the fan right now, I will immediately go for my .45 Long Colt revolver loaded with +P flat nosed hunting ammunition or my M1911 with a magazine full of Hornady Critical Duty FlexLocks. A gun with the correct ammunition is equally deadly in the right hands. They have much greater capacity and ability to deliver follow-up shots, and obviously FAR easier to carry and conceal than my PGU 55lbs folding survival bow.

BUT if all I had on hand was a bow, I would take that over ANY contact range defensive implement.

But, does operating a bow require a lot more skill than picking up a gun and pulling the trigger?

Who said it was easy to operate and fire a gun? If it was THAT easy, PROFESSIONALS such as soldiers and police officers would not be MISSING over 65% of their shots in firefight situations. It is difficult enough for a beginner to learn how to load, maintain and operate a firearm in the most safe and efficient manner. It will take a lot of training and practice to learn these important skills. And it would take FAR MORE intensive training in order to prepare someone to SHOOT EFFECTIVELY in a life or death situation when the opposition may be shooting right back at you.

Now is it more difficult to shoot a BOW in a defensive situation as compared to a FIREARM? Maybe, maybe not. Some people can pick up a bow and a few arrows and after just a couple of hours of practice, become seasoned and deadly marksmen. Some people you can give them an AR with target barrel and top of the line aiming accessories and hundreds of range-hours and they still can't shoot for shit.

Bottom line is, a bow is a tool, just like a rifle or a hammer. We are not asking you to be Lars Andersen or a Mongol horse archer. Nothing fancy is required to be able to use a weapon like a bow and KILL an aggressor who is threatening you or your loved ones. Bows are designed for only one reason. To END THREATS. In other words, to KILL an aggressor or game animal. Whether it is to stop a crazed man with an assault rifle from hurting a classroom filled with children or to put food on your family's table, the function of a bow is EXACTLY like the function of a rifle. Of course it will take practice and training. But you will only need the necessary practice to be able to pick up a bow, draw back the arrow, and KILL a violent criminal who is threatening you.

A hardened murderer/prison escapee can be breaking in through the basement door of a suburban house in a state or country where gun ownership is restricted by law. But that does not mean that the father in this house, in the act of protecting his beloved wife and children, should not be able to grab a hunting bow and a broadhead-tipped arrow, conceal himself behind a standing wardrobe 10 yards away from the approaching aggressor, and KILL the son of a bitch right where he stands.

A crazed juvenile delinquent, filled with hate and malice and carrying an assault rifle can be making his way into a school filled with children in a state or country where gun ownership is severely restricted, with the intent of causing as large a mass carnage as possible. But that does not mean that a school staff member, a deer hunter in his free time, should not be able to retrieve his hunting bow and a broadhead-equipped arrow, position himself in a doorway, and KILL the piece of shit before he can let off a round from his rifle.

A futuristic dystopian state where all ownership of firearms are completely banned and punished by severe penalties can be making up plans to commit genocide against entire races of people. But that does not mean a resistance fighter cannot pick up a bow and a broadhead-equipped arrow, and DRIVE that arrow straight through the chest of a soldier in the process of rounding up a family into a cattle car, and REPEAT the process with the soldier's buddies a few yards away, one after another.

Just because the ownership of firearms are banned or restricted DOES NOT mean that a law abiding citizen cannot have on his hands a reliable, powerful, and LETHAL projectile weapon to defend himself and his loved ones or fight for his rights and liberty.

Bows are SILENT, SIMPLE, EASY TO BUILD. They are quiet enough to allow indoor target practice in a garage or basement (with adequate and responsible backstop and BLUNT arrows) And this allows mastery of the art in far less time than it would take with conventional firearms.

And by the way they also got really good survival bows out there that can be taken apart and then reassembled and strung within seconds. They also have other ones that fold up and fold back out for use. You can keep those in an emergency kit in your vehicle or toolbox. They are called SAS and PGU. 55lbs draw. Enough to take any species of big game in North America if you are shooting broadheads. Check those out.

ARCHERY is considered the MOST LETHAL martial art in China and Korea. And just like long range riflecraft, the patience, meditation, and inner awareness required to make a perfect shot can also teach a person self-empowerment, patience, respect and dedication.

If anyone thinks that I am not making sense, ROAST ME. Go ahead and take your best shot. No pun intended

Thank you for reading and spread this far and wide.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR FURTHER RESOURCES:

55-lb draw weight Primal Gear Compact Folding Survival Bow:
Also available in 40-lb and 50-lb draws
Folded up, can be used as blunt impact weapon
Aluminum receiver and fiberglass limbs
Right or left hand options
Interchangeable and replacement limbs available.
Take-down arrows available:
http://goprimalnow.com

55-lb SAS Folding Survival Bow
Same as above, but limbs fold vertically into frame.
http://survivalarcherysystems.com

I think part of the problem with the discussion would be that in those other countries, they are just trying to be little law abiding sheep in a country that protects wolves. The problem is in most of those country like the UK for example, you pull out a bow and shoot it at somebody breaking into your house and trying to rape your wife & kill you, and they'll throw you in jail for causing them bodily harm or threatening them.

In our case here, if they decide to go after our guns, we might not be very interested in following the law. In which case we'll be busy getting guns any which way we can, make them, buy them, steal them, kill for them. Especially if there is organized "resistance" on a European WWII or IRA scale, getting guns off the oppressors will become an art form, especially when people of many different ages are part of the pipeline.

Well said friend! I participate on very large gun boards like this one and TFL almost daily, they are the places where we can talk about our sport like we are talking in a bar, and I am glad to see that what you wrote in the second paragraph holds true in the USA. The spirit of rugged self reliance and gettin' shit done is still strong in this country and I pray it stays that way.

The antis would be tweaking the education system trying to vilify gun owners and make kids turn against their elders but we have to do our jobs to ensure TRADITION passes down.

I can't believe that nobody's touched on the fact that you can screw a thermite grenade onto the end of an arrow, and take out tanks and russians and shit. Just like that documentary where Rambo did. I seen it!

:)
We used to tie these boomies about a 1"rd and about 4" long and louder than hell to the end of an arrow and launch em and see how many car alarms we could set off, the percussion was something else..
The trick is letting the fuse get real short before release, as the wind slows it down, so it explodes at peak or on target....

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
We used to tie these boomies about a 1"rd and about 4" long and louder than hell to the end of an arrow and launch em and see how many car alarms we could set off, the percussion was something else..
The trick is letting the fuse get real short before release, as the wind slows it down, so it explodes at peak or on target....

That's putting the aerodynamic into the arrow-dynamite'icity.

I was wondering why this thread was getting so many replies... now I know...

And knowing is half the battle...

I haven't laughed that hard in years, good stuff. I'll admit I do own an Excaliber crossbow because I hunt. It's pretty fun to shoot too. I grew up on bow hunting, was my dad's great passion along with shooting and reloading.

Luckily I live in a place that hasn't attacked my 2nd amendment rights yet. If they ever do, then I guess I'll just be a criminal because I'm not giving them shit.

How did I miss the new Velcro Sneakers guy?

Have you seen the new Dim Mak arrows with the Phoenix Eye broad heads? They look like they could drop a drunk guy on a bus just after he got lippy about you asking him to shine your shoes....

WHOA BLACK BETTY!!! AMBER LAMPS!!

Reactions: Spblademaker

I haven't laughed that hard in years, good stuff. I'll admit I do own an Excaliber crossbow because I hunt. It's pretty fun to shoot too. I grew up on bow hunting, was my dad's great passion along with shooting and reloading.

Luckily I live in a place that hasn't attacked my 2nd amendment rights yet. If they ever do, then I guess I'll just be a criminal because I'm not giving them shit.
I disagree.. 2nd ad rights are under attack. Some places are worse than others. We must unite and fight for everyone though. Or there will be no one to fight when it’s time. They realized a while ago they can’t take em all at once. Now they are taking them piece by piece, state by state, city by city, magazine by magazine, and feature by feature

There’s a thousand threads about that. You’re just confusing the issue. This thread is about:
“How does archery still hold a place in modern and future combat?“
The answer (which no one has given yet) is clearly, “The Internet”. In actual modern and future combat archery doesnt exist, and if Carl tried to leave the wire carrying a bow everybody would slap the shit out of him, so the “how” is completely irrelevant. It’s like dividing by zero.

I can do the same thing:
‘“How does anal sex still hold a place between female, midget, lesbian, transvestites?” I make an assumption in my statement that is patently false, and yay an impossibility due to surgically removed means... care to discuss?

There’s a thousand threads about that. You’re just confusing the issue. This thread is about:
“How does archery still hold a place in modern and future combat?“
The answer (which no one has given yet) is clearly, “The Internet”. In actual modern and future combat archery doesnt exist, and if Carl tried to leave the wire carrying a bow everybody would slap the shit out of him, so the “how” is completely irrelevant. It’s like dividing by zero.

I can do the same thing:
‘“How does anal sex still hold a place between female, midget, lesbian, transvestites?” I make an assumption in my statement that is patently false, and yay an impossibility due to surgically removed means... care to discuss?

1544765274293.png

Reactions: Blutroop
Hes be
If a dude with an AR, a lot of ammo and a mission is out running about, even a group of other dudes with AR's will find it quite troublesome to handle. Remember when that #BLM terrorist murdered 5 Dallas cops back in '16? They had to send in a drone robot wired with C4 to smoke his ass. They knew better than to try to take him on head on. In such a situation everybody is fucked unless you either use trickery, ambush and strategy, or call in air support if you are .mil.

I got to agree with you on this though: I am fully confident that a hard working citizen even in London can get a Glock if he looks hard enough though. Using it when some dirtbag tries to jack in his door in the middle of the night is another story, judging by how they criminalize people who kill/injure perps. Mr. Homeowner in London would be better off using a bow if he can, and then have the deaded perp carted off to some lonely moor and thrown into a ravine. Simply because bows are silent and Glocks make a lot of noise. It is unbelievable how the fuck a whole proud society has degraded into a mob of begging, resigned wretches.

Garbage disposal and a silky saw should do it.

I get your meaning Blutroop, I guess it could be better put that my 2nd amendment rights aren't being attacked as bad as in CO, CA, etc.

I'm at a point nowadays of trying to figure out what can be done. They are chipping right away at the 2nd amendment every day. It seems that we just keep losing ground with every day that passes.

When the time comes and they start trying to push it nationwide, I see it going one of two ways. We either band together, organize and push back on another level. Beyond voting, protesting, etc and take our rights back force. Or we allow them to pass whatever bullshit they are gonna pass, like has been done recently in Boulder for example, and let them turn law abiding citizens into criminals by force.

My hope is that before they try to force this on every state that we can all come together and do whatever we have to do to stop it. But how does such a movement start? If I had the ability to rally the troops I surely would. I'm just one man and I lack the ability to be that spark, though I truly wish I could be.

We have a cancer eating away at our rights. How do we band together to stop this cancer? They are dividing us slowly but surely. How do we get people like myself, who lives in a state that doesn't impose ridiculous gun control, to fight for those who are in states that are having their rights shit on like in CA, CO, etc.?

I agree that we need to find a way to fight back against this cancer. But its complex and I have yet to figure out a way that I can affect such change. I'm 100% willing to fight for it.

But until it starts to effect each and every one of us no matter where we live I fear that it's going to be hard to inspire those in so called "free" states to band together with those living in the states that are forcing bullshit so called gun control. What I foresee is that they will continue to try to turn more states a little a time. Those who live in those states will either move to a "free state", adapt to the forced gun control or become a forced criminal. Eventually we will be pretty equally divided against each other state by state.

They are trying to set precedents to force these laws on a national level. When that happens, then we will all be on the same playing field and coming together to fight back will be possible. Maybe that will be the flashpoint that brings us together enough to stop this as a country. I hope that we find a way I truly do.

My fear is that we will either adapt or become criminals when it comes down to it. I'm not giving up my guns, period. I'm not registering them either. If we come together and fight, I'll fight. But if we dont, I'll cross that bridge when we get there.

OP, I have dropped a few memes on your thread in the spirit of having some fun. I have shot archery off and on my whole life, not so much anymore as I have a jacked up rotator cuff in my draw shoulder. One thing I have learned though is that the only people that will ever get good enough to use a bow in a combat situation and have any chance of real survival would be the ones that make archery a lifestyle. The "good" shooters I know couldn't hit a car moving at 10 mph from 25 yards, let alone a human with the intent of causing harm, of course there are a lot of gun shooters that would probably fall into that category as well. In my opinion getting a "survival" bow is a waste of money and space in a pack for anyone who won't commit to spending the massive amount of time and effort it takes to get good with one. Some people have the time and dedication to do this, most won't, including myself. For my money I'd rather have a can of bear spray in my pack as I have a better chance of blinding my enemy then slitting his throat than I do taking him out with a bow. If your ninja skills are good you might sneak up on me and take me out with a bow but dont miss because I packed ammo in the space you took up with a bow and arrows. I simply will never commit the time required to be good with a bow, so it's out of my survival equation. Now if you'll excuse me I gotta get to my tactical spear-chuking class.

Reactions: PBWalsh
I get your meaning Blutroop, I guess it could be better put that my 2nd amendment rights aren't being attacked as bad as in CO, CA, etc.

I'm at a point nowadays of trying to figure out what can be done. They are chipping right away at the 2nd amendment every day. It seems that we just keep losing ground with every day that passes.

When the time comes and they start trying to push it nationwide, I see it going one of two ways. We either band together, organize and push back on another level. Beyond voting, protesting, etc and take our rights back force. Or we allow them to pass whatever bullshit they are gonna pass, like has been done recently in Boulder for example, and let them turn law abiding citizens into criminals by force.

My hope is that before they try to force this on every state that we can all come together and do whatever we have to do to stop it. But how does such a movement start? If I had the ability to rally the troops I surely would. I'm just one man and I lack the ability to be that spark, though I truly wish I could be.

We have a cancer eating away at our rights. How do we band together to stop this cancer? They are dividing us slowly but surely. How do we get people like myself, who lives in a state that doesn't impose ridiculous gun control, to fight for those who are in states that are having their rights shit on like in CA, CO, etc.?

I agree that we need to find a way to fight back against this cancer. But its complex and I have yet to figure out a way that I can affect such change. I'm 100% willing to fight for it.

But until it starts to effect each and every one of us no matter where we live I fear that it's going to be hard to inspire those in so called "free" states to band together with those living in the states that are forcing bullshit so called gun control. What I foresee is that they will continue to try to turn more states a little a time. Those who live in those states will either move to a "free state", adapt to the forced gun control or become a forced criminal. Eventually we will be pretty equally divided against each other state by state.

They are trying to set precedents to force these laws on a national level. When that happens, then we will all be on the same playing field and coming together to fight back will be possible. Maybe that will be the flashpoint that brings us together enough to stop this as a country. I hope that we find a way I truly do.

My fear is that we will either adapt or become criminals when it comes down to it. I'm not giving up my guns, period. I'm not registering them either. If we come together and fight, I'll fight. But if we dont, I'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Most days I’m not to eager to be at war again. It’s beginning to look like the only option though. I fear that Real guns will be criminalized long before any formal attack. I wanna see my kids grow up. But I will not pass on a bigger problem to them. I guess since I moved from Texas to Alaska 5 years ago for a lot of reasons, I can’t fault anyone who leaves one of the challenged states for more freedom

Most days I’m not to eager to be at war again. It’s beginning to look like the only option though. I fear that Real guns will be criminalized long before any formal attack. I wanna see my kids grow up. But I will not pass on a bigger problem to them. I guess since I moved from Texas to Alaska 5 years ago for a lot of reasons, I can’t fault anyone who leaves one of the challenged states for more freedom

I don't want to see that shit, either. That's why I think a hail Mary is in order, but chance of success is only in the 20-40% range.

The support (mostly off the 'hide, but also a good bit from the 'hide) I've gotten so far on my idea is incredible, but it remains to be seen how the American people will adopt it.

In case you missed it, I take an idea from what I can to do to an idea of what I can do for you to an idea of what we can all do in this thread.

If it's just not possible for people to cancel their netflix account and send that money to an American corporation that works for them instead, then the best I have to offer is my coolness under pressure, good aim, and redneck spirit/ingenuity.

I've got faith in the American people, though. I believe everyone's that's paying attention has seen enough to know the options at this point are pretty limited, and the rest will fall in line once it's safe to do so.

Last edited:
I don't want to see that shit, either. That's why I think a hail Mary is in order, but chance of success is only in the 20-40% range.

The support (mostly off the 'hide, but also a good bit from the 'hide) I've gotten so far on my idea is incredible, but it remains to be seen how the American people will adopt it.

In case you missed it, I take an idea from what I can to do to an idea of what I can do for you to an idea of what we can all do in this thread.

If it's just not possible for people to cancel their netflix account and send that money to an American corporation that works for them instead, then the best I have to offer is my coolness under pressure, good aim, and redneck spirit/ingenuity.
I saw that post. I screenshot your number. I’ve been all over your part of town but usually stuck closer to the water. If I was back there I could tell we would end up hanging out.

Oh really
Can you carry a sbr/mg or pistol on your person or car with zero paperwork? Made any mgs lately? Made any no paperwork silencers lately? Worked on a buddies gun without a liscense? Bought any ammo or guns that diner already have a 10% excise tax on them?
Wake up. The second is under attack and has been gutted in every state
image.jpg

Oh really
Can you carry a sbr/mg or pistol on your person or car with zero paperwork? Made any mgs lately? Made any no paperwork silencers lately? Worked on a buddies gun without a liscense? Bought any ammo or guns that diner already have a 10% excise tax on them?
Wake up. The second is under attack and has been gutted in every state
View attachment 6985940

Dude that is one SWEET illustration right there. Thank you so much for locating it!

Couldn't have explained the situation better.

Reactions: deersniper
I am glad that some folks here recognize the context behind the original post. Under no circumstances would I stress any other 'fighting art' over firearms skills. I will never sacrifice anything I have gun related just to replace it with archery. Hell no, even if I get free beer on tap for life, I ain't doing anything like that.

My point is multitasking. If I am in the woods and I see a nice big boar I would like to turn into dinner, I am confident that I can take down the boar with both my Uberti 1873 or a survival bow, whichever I happen to be toting. And likewise if some escaped convict jacks in my door in the middle of the night I am just as confident that IF all I had was a survival bow I can slam a broadhead through his dumbass. Of course that is not the case, since I got a rifle and handgun within reach at all times.

Now maybe I am a little too obsessed with fighting arts in general. I don't just practice with guns. I studied bows, blades and CQB stuff as well and I like discussing them as well. My point is that if something might be useful in life, learn it. The spear-fighting Starwars kid that someone posted a video of earlier? It might look goofy, but give that kid a Krag or a Mauser. He can probably master trick shots in a short while.

STFU Gary Heartfield breaks rocks on YouTube with his finger, before your very eyes, and you’re questioning it? Idiots like you doubt doubt defensive bow and combat archery! I suppose you’re a non-believer in Chi attacks too!?!?!

Reactions: Bender
STFU Gary Heartfield breaks rocks on YouTube with his finger, before your very eyes, and you’re questioning it? Idiots like you doubt doubt defensive bow and combat archery! I suppose you’re a non-believer in Chi attacks too!?!?!

Reactions: QuickNDirty

Fuck I haven’t even aura cleansed this week.

Deersniper,
No, I dont make illegal shit. Most of those laws went into effect either before I was born or shortly after. Everything your talking about is history, it's done.

I dont know what the fuck your talking about telling me to wake up? You think I dont know all that shit you posted? I'm talking about the shit that is to come, the future. You can sit and talk about the shit they've already done til the end of time, its fuckin done. You got a time machine? Go back and change it then. If I'm just so out of touch with it, then tell me: What the fuck are you doing to change it? Show me what real change your making on our second amendment rights master.

What? You telling me you dont abide by those laws? You build illegal cans and MGs? You somehow skirting around those same excise taxes that we all pay? You tell me how the hell your any different? I bet you follow the law no different than me. If you dont, just keep it to yourself dont post it.

When you figure out how to make all that shit you posted legal, you let me know. By the way, yeah I can fuckin carry whatever I want concealed or not, in my car or on my person:

As of May 24, 2016, West Virginiabecame a constitutional carry state. Any person 21 years or older who islegally able to own a handgun maycarry the weapon concealed without the need of obtaining a permit. A permit is required for individuals 18-20 years old who wish to carry a handgun concealed.

So no, I dont have to have any bullshit paperwork. If i want to carry, i do. You want me and the citizens of this state to move to where you live and fix your fucked up gun laws? Do we what we did, fix them yourself. I helped vote that law in to effect. I do everything I can to support the 2nd. I'm trying to prepare for what's to come, fucking tell me to wake up, I'm up!

Or you can tell me what your doing that's so much better?

Reactions: QuickNDirty