• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not so "Free" freebore

SeaLeopard

Private
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2019
My 6.5 Remington PCR barrel (darn good for factory) was laid to rest after eight years of weekly reloading and range abuse. Researching the net, I went with a well reviewed Remage from EABCO, the installation was easy and properly done. My 6.5 Creedmoor Hornady 143 ELD_X reloads at 2.800/2.808 COAL would not chamber (go&nogo spot on) only 2.700 and below would chamber. I have l options, return for resizing or refund. Any experience with EABCO would be helpful.

Well, based solely upon what you wrote, it would seem that the throat is incorrect. Here is the SAAMI spec.

1679079320461.png

71.76mm COAL is about 2.825”.

And no, I do not have any experience with EABCO customer service.

Shoot it, as the distance to the lands grows increase coal, I used to have my 260 barrels chambered short, 139 scenars flew just fine

Well, based solely upon what you wrote, it would seem that the throat is incorrect. Here is the SAAMI spec.

View attachment 8098549

71.76mm COAL is about 2.825”.

And no, I do not have any experience with EABCO customer service.
Thanks for your input, I did fail to put in all of my specs which are within Saami measurements for my case. I also did measurements on the freeboard which was below . 110