• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NOT Spending TT or ZCO kinda Dough. Nope.

E7Zxi_sX0Ak_38k.png

Yes, it happened to one unfortunate customer that had a micro burr in the area that holds his lens. ZCO changed the lens thinking that it was faulty and it happened again, so from there if that ever happens they change the complete assembly out to be on the safe side.

Yes, it happened to one unfortunate customer that had a micro burr in the area that holds his lens. ZCO changed the lens thinking that it was faulty and it happened again, so from there if that ever happens they change the complete assembly out to be on the safe side.
Or you could just not have micro-burrs

😜

It happened more than once. I know a guy that it happened to that never said anything about it. Only a few people saw it at a match. He handled it very quietly. It was just only brought up on sniper's side once.

Or you could just not have micro-burrs

😜

Hey it can happen to any and every man-made product, no manufacturer is 100% perfect. It's happened so little that it's only been publicly stated once. For how many we sell if it was semi-common we would know.

Reactions: NateSavannah
But they're literally called "Zero Compromise"?!!

Not "extremely small percentage compromised".

Maybe it's just a lesson in branding....
I totally get what you are saying, branding is pretty tricky to navigate. One time, I took out my Nightforce ATACR at 1:00am, and it performed extremely poorly in the Night.....like, no Force at all.

But they're literally called NightForce, not DAYforce, not NightforceWithTheUseOfaClipon.

That was a real eye opener for me.

I totally get what you are saying, branding is pretty tricky to navigate. One time, I took out my Nightforce ATACR at 1:00am, and it performed extremely poorly in the Night.....like, no Force at all.

But they're literally called NightForce, not DAYforce, not NightforceWithTheUseOfaClipon.

29a76a4d8e1f07733685853ecc2dcb02--youtube-humor.jpg

I can't shave with my gen 2, when I hold it up in the air there is no swirling air. Haven't put it in a sink of water but I'm sure it wouldn't swirl the water either. Vortex Razor is a fail at both of those things.

I can't shave with my gen 2, when I hold it up in the air there is no swirling air. Haven't put it in a sink of water but I'm sure it wouldn't swirl the water either. Vortex Razor is a fail at both of those things.
You should have seen my face when I realized I still had to use the COSINE of the angle to dial the correct elevation on my TANGENT Theta. I was like, 'It's literally called a Tangent Theta, this is bullshit'.

It's a crazy crazy world out there man.

Well... that's all a bit excessive....

The point is, CS Tactical thinks ZCO is beyond reproach. No one thinks this about Vortex or NF. I consider it a win to get the fanboys to acknowledge that there favorite brands are not perfect or beyond reproach. It's not just about a pun in the name. It's the fanboy'ism and the extremely bold claim in their brand.

You did all this for me? I'm flattered. 90% of the posts in this thread is not serious and nothing manmade is 100% without a flaw 100% of the time.

And thank you for trolling our post in the PX :unsure:

What kind of reputation Steiner M7Xi scopes have in US?
Is that out of the budget?
2.9-20X50 or 4-28X56?
MSR2 and Tremor only, that G2B is a joke.

I'm not spending TT or ZCO kinda dough. NOPE. Not gonna do it.

But I might talk myself into a new NF ATACR F1, or S&B PMII...

Vortex just doesn't appeal to me.

I used to really like Leupold, but I'm not so sure on them...

Just buy a used ATACR or S&B here from the guys here that are selling to try the TT and ZCOs. Generally get a good scope at great price. Im a S&B super freak and have only ever purchased one brand new.

You should have seen my face when I realized I still had to use the COSINE of the angle to dial the correct elevation on my TANGENT Theta. I was like, 'It's literally called a Tangent Theta, this is bullshit'.

It's a crazy crazy world out there man.
user name checks out.

this is the only correct way for this info to be posted.

Came here for the curious subject title, since I have a ZCO on the way, stayed for all the dad jokes/memes. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CSTactical
Well... that's all a bit excessive....

The point is, CS Tactical thinks ZCO is beyond reproach. No one thinks this about Vortex or NF. I consider it a win to get the fanboys to acknowledge that there favorite brands are not perfect or beyond reproach. It's not just about a pun in the name. It's the fanboy'ism and the extremely bold claim in their brand.
Feel free to buy a nightforce, then when it fails on you, You will be blamed, called an idiot and they will refuse to warranty/support it like has happened to a few members here. This will drag on for about a year, while your scope is a paperweight.

Then you get to sue them and magically, they come to the table to settle with you, but make you sign a NDA so you can't talk about it anymore.

But you can't undo things posted to the internet, so feel free to do a search. Idahospud documented all this, and even made some youtube vids about it.

No optic is perfect, but when you buy a ZCO or TT (Or even vortex for that matter) if something does go wrong, they will bend over backwards to get it fixed or replaced in a VERY short amount of time. They don't call the owner an idiot who can't use a torque wrench or blame the shop he bought it from as installing it incorrectly. They just fix it, because they understand, that is part of what you are paying for over the competition.

One would likely get more accurate responses asking the best manscaping techniques than which scope is best. I prefer cold showers and the rawdog method.

Same, the cold water brings it down to a manageable size. Otherwise I'm dragging a pole jack into the shower to prop it up on. The digging bar next to the shitter to break up turds already gets enough comments from guests, I don't need them asking why there's a 1/2 ton pole jack in the shower too.

• Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
☝️ Listen to this loudmouth talking like he's been doing this longer than a month of Sundays, lol. "Oh, should I buy a Nightforce?!!" 😂🙄

Not that he isn't an idiot, but I've been in that exact same scenario with NF when one of my almost brand new ATACR F1's failed. They tried to tell me I don't know how to focus an optic despite having another identical model with no issues and owning a dozen other NF scopes at the time and flat out refused to repair their optic that lost focus from one round to the next. The rep (Dylan) was a giant cocksucker about it. I should have been louder about it and blasted them on here when it happened but I didn't because I was trying to be nice about it to get them to maybe fix my $3K paperweight.

With that said, I called NF yesterday asking if I could buy a 30mm 4 screw ring cap because I misplaced one after trying out a bubble level cap that I ended up not liking and the rep (Tyson) was awesome and sent me one out free of charge and wouldn't even let me pay shipping costs. So I guess it's just a matter of who you get. If I have any issues with anything down the road I'm going to ask for him.

I'm giving them another shot though, I picked up a NXS 2.5-10x42 a few months back and I'm getting ready to order a NX8 4-32 T3 because nobody makes what I want and that's the closest I can get.

I'm not a loyal NF fan. I've owned and shot most of these scopes. I just like to poke people in the eye that are fanatics about their brands. I see a lot of new people to long range shooting that are convinced they need a ZCO and a bartlein barrel even though they can't shoot or reload their way out of a wet paper bag. And then they jump on this site badmouthing every other brand. It's like suppressor recommendations. They only know what they know.
New to LR shooting? HAHAHAHA. I got cum stains older than you been shooting LR child.

Have owned EVERY major LR optic in the last 25 or so years, starting with some Super Snipers, IOR , Premeir, Leupold, USO (back when George was running the show), S&B, Hensdolt, Burris, Bushnell , Stiener both M and T, Vortex, NF, Kahles, Minox, ZCO and TT.

You know what all that experience shooting different gear leads to? Not dealing with subpar shit and buying the best stuff because the best stuff works when you need it to, the way its designed. Almost every brand listed I have had to send back for work, Some were great to deal with, some left me with a $1500 paperweight. Dealing with Val was always fun same with the morons at Leupold who couldn't make a scope that tracked to save their life at the time. Or maybe we can talk about the T5X rollout where just about everything that could go wrong, did. The only 2 I haven't had issues with or seen issues first hand, are ZCO (and until Nitequill had to send his TT back for muted clicks, which they fixed and returned to him in less than a week) and TT.

Run the optics side by side and its clear as day what the better products are. You want to run Chicom and shitty optics, shitty barrels and bullets, have at it. But no one who actually does this at a high level is fooled by your bullshit.

Go look at what guys who have been in this game for 10-20 years are running, ones still competing. They aren't running Arken & Preffered barrel blanks on a trued 700.

• Wow
Reactions: FredHammer
New to LR shooting? HAHAHAHA. I got cum stains older than you been shooting LR child.

Have owned EVERY major LR optic in the last 25 or so years, starting with some Super Snipers, IOR , Premeir, Leupold, USO (back when George was running the show), S&B, Hensdolt, Burris, Bushnell , Stiener both M and T, Vortex, NF, Kahles, Minox, ZCO and TT.

You know what all that experience shooting different gear leads to? Not dealing with subpar shit and buying the best stuff because the best stuff works when you need it to, the way its designed. Almost every brand listed I have had to send back for work, Some were great to deal with, some left me with a $1500 paperweight. Dealing with Val was always fun same with the morons at Leupold who couldn't make a scope that tracked to save their life at the time. Or maybe we can talk about the T5X rollout where just about everything that could go wrong, did. The only 2 I haven't had issues with or seen issues first hand, are ZCO (and until Nitequill had to send his TT back for muted clicks, which they fixed and returned to him in less than a week) and TT.

Run the optics side by side and its clear as day what the better products are. You want to run Chicom and shitty optics, shitty barrels and bullets, have at it. But no one who actually does this at a high level is fooled by your bullshit.

Go look at what guys who have been in this game for 10-20 years are running, ones still competing. They aren't running Arken & Preffered barrel blanks on a trued 700.
I’m happy they unban your ass, you’re so dumb it’s entertaining and embarrassing at the same time. It’s weird.

Almost every brand listed I have had to send back for work.
e9icp8n4pab71.png

I'll go with Reubenski as to knowing wtf is what. As far as Niteforce, 15 years ago, I wouldn't have one as a gift! Super bad experience with customer support. As of late, I think they've taken notice and stepped up. Fixed a buddies 30 year old BR scope free of charge. On top of that, very pleasant to deal with. I had a 5x25 F1 that got some bad pits in the objective at a real windy match. They couldn't have been better to deal with.
As far as one brand of scope winning you a match? Good luck with that. TT, ZCO, Schmidt money isn't always the answer.

Reactions: FuhQ