• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Noteworthy Coyote Hunting: Night Crew Teams Up with MFK

Ezana4CE

Professional Amateur
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2023
Texas
I really admire Chris Robinson’s videography, editing, and narration on the “Night Crew” hunting show. Tory Cook of MFK calls (Made For Killing)has done outstanding research on coyote behavior, life cycles and vocalizations. His calls are next level. From being a champion coyote caller using diaphragm calls that he makes to his industry standard setting high-quality coyote vocals and animals distress call digital sound library. This is Night Crew episode that I didn’t see coming and stumbled upon, but I’m glad they made this happen. I hope some of y’all enjoy this as much as I did.

Part 1

Part 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Howland
MFK makes the best calls - and he’s a good guy and great hunter as well as funny as hell and a beast of a man

@nagantguy Tory seems like a cool guy. He’s definitely grown over the years, as has his presentation of information. I’ve never seen people hunt coyotes like he and his team. And considering how the terrain looks up there, I respect his hunting methods even more. He came to Texas and killed it! I can understand why and don’t doubt the legitimacy of their claims. He is a literal repository of knowledge. I’ve experienced things that he’s explained and had no idea as to the “why?” until I listened to his explanations. He has some great content out there and plenty of it. MFK is good to go!

Don’t sleep on Chris Robinson either if you haven’t watched much of his hunting. He and his Night Crew team do well with a rather sophisticated light setup. I do like how they use the ScanPro lamps as well. They’ve killed a number of coyotes on camera. They would probably put more fur Dow if they weren’t spending so much time capturing quality video footage.