• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Notorious/strange looking movie guns

Can't believe no one has posted "Heat" yet.
I believe this is an FNC here.
Heat-1995-006.jpg
FNC 80 paratrooper length barrel. Sirhr

Who remember a movie late 90,s early 2000s used tripod mounted "sniper" system with huge optics, and cable release trigger, and larger than 50 cal., Pulled off Hollywood head shots at extreme long range before long range was cool. Main character catch phrase was "ouch" after making the shot. Know it's kinda vague, but all can remember. Seemed pretty darn cool at the time.

At first I thought you were referring to his tank then I remembered his name. Kelly's heroes is a good movie.
Was looking for a good pic of Oddball and the Sherman but him rolling his eyes seemed an appropriate reaction to some of the zany guns posted above.

Reactions: LeftyJason
I have a PSA pistol on order with the 11.5" barrel and carry handle to be a poorman's clone of that rifle.
I want one, but I want an A1 fixed carry handle upper for it though. As always in my case, it's good to want I suppose.