• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Notorious/strange looking movie guns

best weapons ever

HanChewieEpIVpromo_SWIconsHS (1).png

Han Solo heavy blaster pistol was a DL-44 model manufactured by BlasTech Industries and chewie crossbow blaster...lol

Who remember a movie late 90,s early 2000s used tripod mounted "sniper" system with huge optics, and cable release trigger, and larger than 50 cal., Pulled off Hollywood head shots at extreme long range before long range was cool. Main character catch phrase was "ouch" after making the shot. Know it's kinda vague, but all can remember. Seemed pretty darn cool at the time.

Sabotage (1996)​

1638400007233.jpeg
1638400029096.jpeg

'Nemesis"
SPAS with Laser sight. I have one of these Laser's on an MP-5

1638417992240.jpeg

Hip fired M2.

images

m2.jpg

Star Wars Book of Boba Fett. SVD ???

Attachments

• 20211225_133100~2.jpg
    20211225_133100~2.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20211226-084305_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20211226-084305_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 118
On the subject of Ghost and Darkness…View attachment 7750483

Some amazing African Rifles there!

Sirhr
I’ve seen bits and pieces of the movie but I honestly wish they had followed the book better as it would have made for a better movie. With a story like that you don’t need any extra tension bullshit to make it good.

The movie gun was a 45-110 but I know they made replicas in both cartridges.
They have the Italian replicas or you can spring for a personalized replica from the original manufacturer of the movie rifle.

I did it backwards, I wanted a Buffalo rifle and learned about Quigley after I bought it.

A few years ago my friend and I took one of these into a car wash to get the packing grease off and out of it. Back when we could still degrease stuff at a public car wash.

It was partially disassembled but at least one other customer recognised it for what it was.

When they were withdrawn from service, the Royal New Zealand Navy removed the bolts and a couple of other vital parts from them and sold the guns to a scrap dealer, for scrap value.

The dealer promptly sold them off to gun collectors.

How about a Remington 700, disguised as an Accuracy International, with the barrel coming out of the back of the receiver?

OdBHDIW.jpg
To be fair, this is a modified image. The original had the barrel the right way.

I owned that rifle when the movie was made. Just the barrel and action, not the AI stock. Another of my rifles, my TBA M40A1, was also in the movie.

5k2fNn5.jpg