• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Now For Sale- 1k Hornady 140 ELD-M

Fitz

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2004
    Pearland, Texas
    Hello all, for the sake of staying consistent with the supplies I already have I’m now looking to sell these 1k 140 ELD-M’s. They all from the same lot. I managed to pick up 1k Berger 140 Hybrids this morn so I won’t be needing these.

SOLD delivered. Can pick up in the Houston area for a slight discount.

SPF to mclovin below.

Thanks
    562-508-9863
    730A12EF-E3E5-417D-B2C5-638B644DDD66.jpeg
    A80C3A43-1727-4B51-BE6C-29F440D8C4A3.jpeg

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: powdahound76
    Hey... .my 140 elds are the same lot I just posted. I only have 200 though :)
    Cool deal.

xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
    They go for $330ish

consistently and are always available online, but the price has never been .17 per bullet, they've always been around .30 cents a bullet.
    I haven’t seen these online in about a month where I have 500 on backorder for $170...that’s .34 per bullet.

In 4 months I've only seen these available once (showed available but sold out)and I look often. Thats why I'm fine with the mark up.

In 4 months I've only seen these available once (showed available but sold out)and I look often. Thats why I'm fine with the mark up.
    Even with mine on backorder I considered buying these for that exact reason. I don’t blame you at all. I just couldn’t justify spending the money when I’m already waiting on a bunch

Guys,
    The cost of everything is going up. I can’t believe the 1k 140 hybrids I bought this morn is costing me $650 delivered by the time it’s done and that’s from Brownells, not third party. The price hike compared to the last 500 I purchased is ridiculous. So scoff at the price I asked for these all you want but both myself and the buyer got what we needed.

A723966E-628E-4C8F-A02F-6ED357A18066.png

Guys,
    The cost of everything is going up. I can’t believe the 1k 140 hybrids I bought this morn is costing me $650 delivered by the time it’s done and that’s from Brownells, not third party. The price hike compared to the last 500 I purchased is ridiculous. So scoff at the price I asked for these all you want but both myself and the buyer got what we needed.

View attachment 7601062
    I was defending your price as the other guy was complaining that they weren't .17 cents a round. Shoot I paid .29 cents a round for BTHP, so your price isn't too far off.

Reactions: Fitz