• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Now This is a Powerful Rifle!

Re: Now This is a Powerful Rifle!

I am sorry to say but where have you been, I do want one for laughs though.

Won't get one in the UK!

I am building a 6.5x47 because I am tired of getting beat up by my 308. Now I feel like a sissy

Shoot that for a while; then, when you reach 65 or so, get a MRI of your shoulder. I'll bet it looks like the fists of the 65 year old ex-cinder breaking Karate expert. JMHO

$100 to the dude that shoots that beast without the brake on!

That's crazy
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

that scope looks like a kids' toy sitting on that beast. You could put the Hubble on that pig and the rifle would still dwarf it! This is the rifle I was thinking of when I suggested it be the answer to that Diablo rifle; THE ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!

Might as well put a couple pounds of powder behind a cinder block and call it even.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FALex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that scope looks like a kids' toy sitting on that beast. </div></div>

Looks like a scout scope and tons of eye relief are your friend.