• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Training Courses NRA Long Range Precision School?

probitron

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2017
Northern Virginia
Does anyone have experience with the NRA training courses? https://www.nraoutdoors.com/schools/long-range-school?eventid=63

Probably too late for this one, but PNTC is only about an hour and change from me (I'm a member there) and I know they offer this course pretty regularly there. It seems pretty expensive compared to some other courses I've seen, but travel and lodging would eat up the difference if I had to travel somewhere to take a course. Of course, I have no idea who the instructors might be at this one, so I'm here looking for advice.

Just attended the last one with my friend. Highly recommend and a great value for the money!

I went through the LRPO instructor school in September. It was a little basic, but had a great emphasis on the fundamentals and positional shooting, including off hand. Many of the powerpoints, especially with regard to optics and such, are dated. We got to shoot on a K/D range out to 600. Shot about 300 rounds in 2.5 days, due to Wx delays.