• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NRL 22 scope

Rux

Private
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2020
(stupid question alert) Read a few older threads. lots of new scopes out there. Looking for an NRL 22 scope for my 8 year old. Can't be over $670 MSRP to stay in base class. MRAD with Christmas tree reticle. I've got an Athlon Argos gen 2. It's not bad. Bushnell Match pro sub tension on tree seems to be .5 Mil. Is .2 better?

I'd do the match pro or midas tac 6-24. The midas 5-25 they bumped the parralax up, the 6-24 still goes down close.

Ahlon Midas Tac 6-24. I have 2 of them and have had great luck. Cameraland had some open box deals going on this week.

I agree with the not supporting China, but is there any scope in this price range that isn't Chinese? Have we thought up a class where one must use a Chinese scope?

I bought a Diamondback tactical for NRL22 which I think is a good option. I’m going to go to open so I picked up a strike eagle to use. I think the new venom would be a great option for you!

Venom looks nice. $29 to high for my sons base class setup. Might just get another Athlon Argos. Would like floating dot instead of crosshair.
Thinking about Diamondback. Need to look through one.

Had a Diamondback. Glass isn't bad for the money. No zero stop was the deal breaker for me.

For what you are wanting, at or below that price range, you are gonna be hard pressed to beat an Arken Optics scope.

All the features you want, INCLUDING the greatly desired Zero Stop!!

DK