• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRL22 - North East, What happened to CEATS?

USMC22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
Anyone know what happened to it? COVID? Sure would be nice to have an NRL22 club closer than New York.

Maybe @b6graham has some intel on this. He's usually pretty wired in on the New England scene.​

Reactions: USMC22

Maybe @b6graham has some intel on this. He's usually pretty wired in on the New England scene.​

I live in Colorado now.

Pretty sure with the Scott Jones shitshow that VT will be NRL22 and MARS only

Contact Mike Lombardi. Getting your own PRS Rimfire matches setup is damn easy if you have land/range and knowledge of how to run a match

CEATS was a great range...the year it lasted. Shame the big range couldn't have been used as a long term match location. COVID killed it plus our contact point with them being less involved in shooting didn't help either

Also...NRL22 lost its way. When you have to shoot from all three bottom legs of a tank trap lol like come on

Having freedom for stage design to fit your range and targets and shooters takes more work but gives you way better matches

Reactions: drglock and USMC22
(y)
Thanks for the info on the Green Mountain state.

I live in Colorado now.

Pretty sure with the Scott Jones shitshow that VT will be NRL22 and MARS only

Contact Mike Lombardi. Getting your own PRS Rimfire matches setup is damn easy if you have land/range and knowledge of how to run a match

CEATS was a great range...the year it lasted. Shame the big range couldn't have been used as a long term match location. COVID killed it plus our contact point with them being less involved in shooting didn't help either
Must have been one of the few matches I could make then. Remember a snow storm rolling through the night before and not knowing if the match would be on when I showed up.

Wasn’t in on the loop with Scott Jones.

Think the RO was Eric something.

Reactions: b6graham
Also...NRL22 lost its way. When you have to shoot from all three bottom legs of a tank trap lol like come on

Having freedom for stage design to fit your range and targets and shooters takes more work but gives you way better matches
Don’t forget to jump up and yell uncle Jesse before each leg.

• Haha
Reactions: b6graham