• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRL22 Pyramid Barricade Stand - Plans?

USMC22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
Does anyone have plans for the relatively new pyramid stand being used in NRL22? Would make my life a lot easier and save some time in both securing materials and estimating cost.

Does anyone have plans for the relatively new pyramid stand being used in NRL22? Would make my life a lot easier and save some time in both securing materials and estimating cost.
https://nrl22.org/match-director-assets/
Scroll to the bottom to find the plans for the tank trap and pyramid(the way to get here from the main page is to go to the NRL22 tab and click "MD Resources")

Reactions: camocorvette
@6.5SH I'm not seeing anything under the match director resources when I log in. Still waiting back from NRL22 on getting them paid to have our club pop up. I'll check out the YouTube video.

Primary task right now is adding the barricade to the budget for lumber etc, secondary is getting it built.

Hey I found the plans as well on the website, but does anyone have a material list (to know how many sticks to buy, and of what length)? I want to buy as few as possible and of the right length in order to make them per the plans and could not find it elsewhere.

Hey I found the plans as well on the website, but does anyone have a material list (to know how many sticks to buy, and of what length)? I want to buy as few as possible and of the right length in order to make them per the plans and could not find it elsewhere.
Cyrus (in the video) bought 5x 8' 2x4s then cut what he needed to length. The parts list is on the 2nd page of the PDF above, they list 4x 10' as well as all the needed hardware.