• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision NV and thermal kills...

He could not wait for sunset. PVS-30 gets a night off. Average size boar, 150 y gr. One & done.
20210101_170833.jpg

Oh snaps, a .20 bolt gun is on the top of my gotta have list.

Very nice!
Last week it looked like this, with a 26" shiny stainless heavy varmint barrel, but I got tired of lugging around a heavy ass long rifle, so I shortened it to 18 inches and bead blasted it to a matte finish.
I loaded some 40 grn Vmax rounds and I sighted it in an hour before I went out.
I got lucky that with 23 grns of 4198, it shot dead on out to 200 yards.
It's just as deadly as ever and a lot easier to carry around.
Don't think about getting a .20 cal, do it !!!

1610931430653.png

Just out of curiosity what state is this hog from. GA hogs in very remote parts Ware county get like that.

R/
CBDR

Got back from my annual Ham Slam. Pretty slow because of the weather, but caught up with a few. These two went out in style, although I thought pigs were supposed to be excellent procreators and it seems the boar might have missed the mark....

pigs.jpg

Got back from my annual Ham Slam. Pretty slow because of the weather, but caught up with a few. These two went out in style, although I thought pigs were supposed to be excellent procreators and it seems the boar might have missed the mark....

View attachment 7564814
that was prolly his 4th or 5th hit for the day. she was full

• Haha
Reactions: Jgunner
that was prolly his 4th or 5th hit for the day. she was full
Yeah, we got into a big group of em that had a couple boars making all sorts of noise and commotion rooting around all the sows. It didn't end well for a few of them. There was one gigantic pig in the group that stood out over all the others, but I think it must have been a big ol pregnant sow. It didn't have the head structure the boars have and it looked like it was pretty much spherical. Every time I go down there I am stupefied by how much damage those things can do, and how resilient they must be. I am just a tourist but I bet in our group we have shot well over 500 hogs down there in the last 21 years I have been there.

Reactions: Jgunner
Yeah, we got into a big group of em that had a couple boars making all sorts of noise and commotion rooting around all the sows. It didn't end well for a few of them. There was one gigantic pig in the group that stood out over all the others, but I think it must have been a big ol pregnant sow. It didn't have the head structure the boars have and it looked like it was pretty much spherical. Every time I go down there I am stupefied by how much damage those things can do, and how resilient they must be. I am just a tourist but I bet in our group we have shot well over 500 hogs down there in the last 21 years I have been there.
Where do you go? I live in az, would love to travel down south and give the pigs a good beating, but don’t want to pay a bunch of money to do it. For as big of a “problem” that they are, people like to capitalize on them.