• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision NV and thermal kills...

Last night with the 6.8/XQ50
5D9148CC-4231-49A0-9EF2-8EAC49EE9605.jpeg

Skinny young male I got last month on my buddy's sheep feedlot. Shooting 125gr Nosler BT out of a Seekins 300 BLK using Trijicon MK3 35mm and Silencerco Omega can. Called him into 30 yds, I kept barking and he almost kept coming. One to the chest and then he ran 60 yds into a sh*t pond to die.

Attachments

• 7:3:18.pdf.JPG
    7:3:18.pdf.JPG
    471.4 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: 338dude
There are many indicators of a strong predator hunting program.....this is one of them. Random coyote parts which turn up in the driveway from time to time. ?

Attachments

• 20181211_121652.jpg
    20181211_121652.jpg
    619.3 KB · Views: 170
Skinny young male I got last month on my buddy's sheep feedlot. Shooting 125gr Nosler BT out of a Seekins 300 BLK using Trijicon MK3 35mm and Silencerco Omega can. Called him into 30 yds, I kept barking and he almost kept coming. One to the chest and then he ran 60 yds into a sh*t pond to die.
How was the fur?

geez, if I had armies like that trying to overrun my land, I'd be calling for reinforcements !!! :eek:

Sledge, what part of Illinois? I’ve been having a rough time in northern IL getting any to come in. I’ve had quite a few hang up around the 600yrd mark. They seem interested but not enough. Last year was good.

South East. About 10 miles from Indiana.
They're just starting to respond somewhat consistently. Weather has been a drag like everywhere else. I'm ready for a good freeze.

Yep. I’ve been hitting it harder this year earlier hoping to pick off some young dumb ones, but I haven’t had one come charging in. A lot of indifference. Nothing seems very hungry and I know we’re a few weeks off of mating. I’ve had the most luck in January around here. I’ve tried to be patient waiting for some call to get the hung up ones running in, it just hasn’t happened yet.

Yep. I’ve been hitting it harder this year earlier hoping to pick off some young dumb ones, but I haven’t had one come charging in. A lot of indifference. Nothing seems very hungry and I know we’re a few weeks off of mating. I’ve had the most luck in January around here. I’ve tried to be patient waiting for some call to get the hung up ones running in, it just hasn’t happened yet.

I hear ya. That pair in the first picture were hanging out around the 7-800 yard mark. I had only howled a couple times to start with and they weren't paying much attention. We watched them jump a couple deer and I decided to throw a little rabbit distress at them with the mini blaster. You'd have thought they hadn't eaten in a week the way they came in. You just never know what button to push sometimes.