• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Nvision delivers again! New Helmet/weapon mountable therml

Just checking to see if my lack of patience was justified in buying the Patrol when I really wanted this one! I see that is the case lol!

My last post said I know how these dates are, Nov turns into Dec turns into the 1st of the year.Looks like that’s exactly how it’s turning out, so feel MUCH better now I didn’t wait as I’m in the middle of my trip and using it constantly, so had I waited it would’ve been a mess for me. I was truly on a time crunch.

But I am looking forward to everyone’s first reaction when it is received, as well as real time field feedback as well!!! That means you Wigwamitus, as I’m positive you are on the wait list :)

The first shipments of NOXes to dealers was scheduled to go out today. Unfortunately, currently, we are totally shut down because of the snowstorm. It's still snowing pretty hard but hopefully, the snow will stop later this PM. If everything is cleared up soon enough, the shipments will go out tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Once again Max_R you guys are the best of the best, sir.

To be able to get the skinny direct is priceless.

Thank you so much for being there for us, you rock!

While I guess a white Christmas is sort of nice....I'm getting ready to turn on the air conditioner here in Arizona. ;)

Wish I could send you some of our sunshine, but I'm having trouble shoveling it into a box to ship.......

....can't wait to send out some NOx pics of the dark, even happier now that I picked the 18mm.

Cheers and stay warm.

18th are going out first.
The first shipments of NOXes to dealers was scheduled to go out today. Unfortunately, currently, we are totally shut down because of the snowstorm. It's still snowing pretty hard but hopefully, the snow will stop later this PM. If everything is cleared up soon enough, the shipments will go out tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Reactions: Max_R
The first shipments of NOXes to dealers .........
.........the shipments will go out tomorrow or Monday at the latest.
Just wanted to ask if you gentlemen got dug out and if the 18mm NOx are on there way to dealers?

On another note isn't "nox" already plural, like sox (not socks, Red Sox, White Sox)?

Not that anyone can correct the originator's nomenclature.

I just still a little miffed at "Sade", because that's not "Shar Day" in English, pffft musicians.......

.....it's pronounced "eye gore" froederic.....

Not to begin to mention; I before E, except after C or in words like "neighbor" and "Budweiser".........

....which leads directly into a "canoe beer" joke.....

I'm here every Tuesday, no cover, two drink minimum...... :p

Last edited:
I joined this site just to express my excited anticipation for this product!
I'm eagerly awaiting the Nox 35.