• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

O.P.P.S. Tornado Match (all proceeds to tornado victims)

Jthompson

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2011
Oklahoma
O.P.P.S is hosting a match on June 1st at Cheyenne, OK. This will be a belly match all proceeds will go to victims of the Tornados that have ripped through Oklahoma the past two days.

The match entry is $150(every penny will go to tornado victims)

The top three will receive trophies.

Round count to follow (probably around 60)

Cheyenne is 20 minutes outside of Elk City.

Registration will be the morning of the match.

If you are unable to make it and would still like to help I will post an address where you can send donations. Everything would be appreciated.

I will post directions to the location soon.

Ranges will be from 200 to 1000 yards

Anything I forgot?

Anyone who can not make it, but would still like to donate can send the donations to:
P.O. Box 38
El Reno, OK 73036

ATT: Adam Roberts

Also, we are going to raffle off some donated items. Anyone who pays to shoot, or donates $150 will get their name in the hat.

Joey, great idea!
Will try to make it down. Having lived through and cleaned up after my own tornado these people need our support and help, if you can't make it down send a donation.

Keith

Directions from cheyenne junction of 47 & 283 go north 4.1 turn west & follow signs.

Directions From hammon go west on 33 to junction of 33 & 283 go south 1/4 mile turn west and follow signs. I will have signs posted to lead you in from the highway.

Round count will be 60
I would bring some extra we may do a little side match if we get done early

We will start registering shooters at 7:00am untill 8:00am, have a quick safety briefing at 8:00am and be shooting by 8:15

Anyone who knows a new shooter looking to try a match for the first time you may want to point them this way. It would be a good entry point match with generous targets mixed with some challenging shots. I think it will be a great starting point with plenty of seasoned veterans around willing to help if you want it.

Thanks Todd Morris For coming all the way to Oklahoma and giving these boys a shooting lesson! Congrats on the win and hopefully everyone had a great time. There were several new shooters in the mix and I think they got started on a good note. At least it looked like they were into it. Thanks Again all.