• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s O Shankster, O Shankster, Where art thou O Shankster?

Toast

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2011
    So Cal
    Boy I miss the Motivational Picture Thread 1.0. It was a f'ing masterpiece. Shankster was king supreme pimping his hefties in the thread and had me laughing constantly. Now . . . not so much. [Sigh.] I guess I'll watch Bering Sea Gold or Gold Rush. Todd's bound to F something up. Maybe Emily will get into a bikini again or fall of the dredge. [Sigh]

I agree, it's a yawn fest in there compared to previously being the best source for a good laugh on the internet. Those with no clue how to otherwise find pictures of naked women on the internet completely trashed it. I don't even bother with it anymore.

The new thread seems to me like nothing more than an easy way for new members to get their post count up so they can sell their shit here and then never come back to the site again.

Okay, if you want Shank to come back you have to give him a reason to stop by once in a while.

fatthong.jpg

73469.jpg

ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pictures1.jpg

Thank you Shankster, that was a twofer. Stopped laughing, read it again and laughed all over again. I'm going to get a lot of mileage out of the King Arthur bit.

http://aisakera.fm.interia.pl/tog_947h.htm

I think we need to start slipping some of this green coffee extract^^^into Shanky's hefties morning juice. Make them all lose about 400 lbs and make the shank miserable.

BA-MassiveWeightLoss-Patient2a.jpg

Attachments

• huge_weight_loss_success_stories_640_01.jpg
      huge_weight_loss_success_stories_640_01.jpg
      68 KB · Views: 17
    • huge_weight_loss_success_stories-01.jpg
      huge_weight_loss_success_stories-01.jpg
      54.4 KB · Views: 16
    • huge_weight_loss_success_stories-11.jpg
      huge_weight_loss_success_stories-11.jpg
      51.5 KB · Views: 15
    • huge_weight_loss_success_stories-12.jpg
      huge_weight_loss_success_stories-12.jpg
      42.7 KB · Views: 16
    For Shankster's approval...

Sorry guys. Cant give you some eye bleach do to the nature of the thread...

Last edited:
    For Shankster's approval...

Sorry guys. Cant give you some eye bleach do to the nature of the thread...

Dont know what to say about the above. Somewhere between scary, repulsive, sad, and an as yet un named state of mind. All I can do is counter with.....

the-fatest-woman-in-the-world2.jpg

That looks like a giant cauliflower with a head! Lol, that's disgusting.

I would say more like spreading a grilled cheese sandwich apart to put the hot dog in...