• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OD green action : stock color scheme?

Gobears16

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2018
Blackhawk, Ca
What have you guys done for stock camo with OD green action. I've got a proof barrel and a plain black stock. Wondering what would pair well with OD green? Might leave it plain black but itching to dress it up a little bit.
94A4D7E0-F8C9-4C3B-80CF-003AF7264ADF.jpeg

Reactions: MikeRTacOps
IMO Tan would set it off. If you have the money a fde KRG Bravo otherwise a Can of paint.

Reactions: Gobears16
You can really go crazy on color scheme/pattern with an OD colored action.

I enjoy painting and coming up with new patterns.

Below are two that I've done.

20200821_123044.jpg
IMG_20200603_205117_994.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: XLR308
I would go with a camo finish on the stock - GAP has always appealed to me - or maybe something like green speckle or spiderweb over a black base.

I do like the sponge/manners look. Maybe a dark grey and od green on top of the black base. Also like the idea of green speckle just to give it something a little different... if anybody has stocks like that please post'em up!

What have you guys done for stock camo with OD green action. I've got a proof barrel and a plain black stock. Wondering what would pair well with OD green? Might leave it plain black but itching to dress it up a little bit.

Maybe this page will give you some ideas:

https://www.cerakote.com/project-gallery?tab=color&color=cera_green&htids=Bolt Action Rifle

Eg:

Reactions: physguy88