• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oddball Model 70 Target Pt2

noremorse92

Private
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2023
Canada
As promised here is the model 70 Target with Unertl 12x I picked up as per my thread from last week. The Unertl is in great condition and ought to work nicely once i get it set up at the range.

The stock is a bit lighter in person. Has a yellowish tinge I don't care for so I may refinish it.

It's glass bedded and quite well I might add. It looks like someone hogged out the entire recoil lug area and rebuilt it with acraglass. As such it has a very tight fit with the metalwork that ought to be conducive to accuracy.

The trigger is either an early timney or canjar. It's unmarked. Either way it was set much too light so I had to adjust it. It's still around half a lb though.

I'm planning on taking it out this weekend so I shall update this thread with some initial accuracy testing.
1000007655.jpg
1000007656.jpg
1000007659.jpg
View attachment 8366597

The stock is a bit lighter in person. Has a yellowish tinge I don't care for so I may refinish it.
Go for it as the stock has been modified quite a bit.

Reactions: noremorse92