• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Odessa FV200yd F-Class July 3rd

STP

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2002
Watkins Glen, NY
Our next match will be this weekend July 3rd. Registration begins at 10:00 AM. Match fee is $10

The local traffic will be a factor, as Danica and her fellow racers will be in town to race here at The Glen. We will be done long before the race crowd effects the traffic, so don`t miss this match.

Thanks!

Scott

Re: Odessa FV200yd F-Class July 3rd

I'm in Scotty. My old Sniper buddy will be up for the weekend with his family and we will be sneaking out of the house!

Scott,

Sadly, I'm going to miss this one. We've got relatives coming for a visit, which doesn't happen often, so I'm not going to be able to sneak out. I'll be thinking of you guys!

I am keeping the next match date open.

I've been having gun troubles and physical issues with the heat. I know it sounds like all I'm good for anymore is excuses, but where these issues are in doubt, my preference is to go for it anyway. I absolutely need to find some range time to resolve equipment issues before I can seriously expect to be able to participate in the match. Otherwise I'll still be there, but mainly to do some testing/problem resolution, probably from a bench. These meets are too dear to me to pass up for any mundane reasons.

My attentions these days are split between this and competing at Geneseo July 14-17 in the Flying Aces Club National Championship model aircraft contests with my Grandson Patrick.

The Dark Eagle Match conflict will be decided in favor of shooting the match; no questions about it. I am currently well and truly into building a pair of Flyng Aces Moths, a classic Rubber Powered Free Flight Sport design from the August 1937 issue of that magazine for boys.

Greg

btt

Come on out folks, make the Sound of Freedom this W/E!

Greg

I'm stuck on the couch with a back injury so I'm no longer able to make it down for the shoot
frown.gif

I'd dearly love to see that, but STP gets the final say on such stuff. I think it may violate the .35 cal F Class maximum bore diameter rule...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd dearly love to see that, but STP gets the final say on such stuff. I think it may violate the .35 cal F Class maximum bore diameter rule... </div></div>

The bore is 2.125in. and it only has 750grains of black powder behind it!
laugh.gif

You hit the paper with that, you win! (ETA: referring to the cannon. I managed to screw up the quote.... )

Damn, I'll miss seeing that. But my family plans are taking over this weekend. Hope everyone has a good day and a good weekend!

If Scotty OK's it I'll bring it to the match and send a pool ball or two down range. If I don't see an approval by 0800 then I will post a pic or two on sunday when I rattle all the neighbors windows.
grin.gif