• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition Odessa FV200yd F-Class Results June 4th

STP

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2002
Watkins Glen, NY
We had 9 guns today under overcast skies...and the rain held off until our last relay was well underway. For a change, the wind was not a factor in the scores. We had the pleasure of another shooter today and rather than have him use my Savage .243Win with 2 seperate loads, I elected to have him use my Savage in 6BRX instead. He`s never shot this format before, and I tried my best to not overload him with too much coaching. Turns out, he didn`t need much help.
whistle.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">F-Open </span>

1. AJ 197-22V (6BRX)
2. JdaSr. 194-16V
3. STP 185-13V

<span style="font-weight: bold">F-T/R </span>

1. K.Mussack 191-16V
2. Dan McCoy 191-11V
3. Sled 180-10V
4. Jim 178-11V
5. Cathy 175-11V
6. Alan 130

It was very nice to have AJ and his wife Amanda join us today.
Can`t wait to hear from him after I send his targets to him at work and hear back about his co-workers reaction!
wink.gif

Thanks to all,

Scott

Re: Odessa FV200yd F-Class Results June 4th

very enjoyable group in attendance today
and some pretty good shooting too, even if all the scores don't reflect it
Scott, if someone finds a muzzle break laying around on the ground i lost one[before the match] the rifle won't fit in the case with it on the barrel

Thanks for a great match today, Scott.

Incidentally, I forgot to give you my $10 entry fee. I'll be sure to bring $20 to the next match (if you'd like it sooner, just give me an address and I'll drop it in the mail).

Sorry about that.

Dan

Scott,

Thanks for a great match!

The weather at home was nice enough to cut grass when I got home. Quite a bit difference than on the way home.

Steve

John,

I just went back up looked everywhere...inside too.

Check your vehicle again, and your pockets.

Then ask Duke
wink.gif

Scott

checked Duke's dump pile this morning, nothing shiney in there so i quess he's not to blame
i can make them in about an hour so not a total disaster

Good shooting everyone! Sorry I missed the match. We had our annual USMC League Pa. State Service pistol championship match @ Fort Indiantown Gap. There where around 180 shooters and I believe when the smoke cleared I was in 5th or 6th place.Hope to be at the next Odessa shoot if possible.

Congrats, Tom; looking forward to catching up with the gang again soon.

Greg

so thats why you were not heard from, off playing with the marines again
good shooting
old jarheads never die ,they just nail a lid on them
any new scopes to talk about yet

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JDA Sr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so thats why you were not heard from, off playing with the marines again
good shooting
old jarheads never die ,they just nail a lid on them
any new scopes to talk about yet</div></div>

No new scope yet.......Soon, very soon! Unless I hit the lottery it looks like the NF is the scope of choice.