• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Odessa FV250yd F-Class Sept. 1st

Re: Odessa FV250yd F-Class Sept. 1st

Our rifle range has been improved in the last week. A significant amount of earth was carved out and pushed to the west, garnering us with a <span style="font-style: italic">FLAT </span> surface to post targets. We can now <span style="font-weight: bold">double </span> the shooters on the line per relay to 12 if needed. Prone competitors can now enjoy shooting 12 feet lower to the targets than before...an important factor.

<span style="font-weight: bold">F-Open </span>

1. STP 199-27V 6BR
2. Bryan E. 152-2V 243Win

<span style="font-weight: bold">F-T/R </span>

1. K. Mussack 193-14V 223Rem
2. Allan B. 190-16V 223Rem
3. Jackie B. 180-11V 308Win
4. Tony F. 180-6V 308Win

<span style="font-weight: bold">Bench Open </span>

1. George S. 198-26V 6BR
2. JDA Sr. 196-24V 30BR
3. John P. 192-18V 308Win
4. Alan G. 188-15V 6BR

<span style="font-weight: bold">Bench T/R </span>

1. Miss "E" 160-7V 223Rem
2. Patrick S. 152-1V 223Rem

Thanks to all that enjoyed our enhanced range today!

Regards,

Scott

Those two Bench T/R shooters are my Grandkiddoes. I elected to not shoot and to coach them instead.

They used my Box-Stock Stag Model 6 and Prvi-Partizan 75gr Match off a bipod. I only got to fire a few shots clearing a stoppage, but rifle/ammo combo itself appeared to hold the inside white with no trouble. Not bad young 'un fodder for $12-13/box off the local shelf, and the brass works well handloaded. You can find it on the 'net in bulk for $9.99

Miss 'E's third or fourth match (16 y/o next month), Patrick's (13 y/o) first time out with anything more than a rimfire at 100yd.

Them young doggies can hunt.

Thanks to all (especially STP) who helped our family have a great day.

Greg

Nice shooting Scott! I probably won't be back until spring. But I will see you then for sure! Until then I'll be busy chasing the big buck!.

Tony