• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Of all the guns you own

prairiefire

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2010
Nebraska
which one is your favorite? I have an FN Scar16 which is a sweet shooter, plus a couple of shotguns and several rimfires and several handguns - have to say that my favorite is my Kimber .45 with the 4" barrel. That sucker fits right, shoots great and would be the last one to go in a fire sale. My opinion might change after I get my TacOps - we'll see.

Re: Of all the guns you own

mine is my templar action gap gladius...its a keeper
00dffbd3.jpg

3eb74a6b.jpg

Unfortunately I cant add much to this as I only own two rifles, but my AICS is my favorite at this point.

IMG_0564Small.jpg

My M39, CZ 452 and R700 .308 are all very close. I love them all but my Remmy gets the most spent on her and I do love shooting it the most.

My Tac Ops Lima 63 is definetlly my favorite rifle....

Lima26.jpg

Ed Brown Executive Elite E-SS-G3-A

It's always the one being built next
grin.gif

ADD at it's finest.

Trilogymac

Lonewolf, I can understand the Garand. I wont ever get rid of my 303. You know they wont ever fail because they have already saved our soldiers lives countless times.

My M1A Scout in a McCanns Carbon Fiber Stock and my Custom Action Works Kimber Compact.

url]
[/img]

Mine is my smith 610 no dash. Less than 5000 made, I have had minconverted to 10mm magnum. Got to get those 180gr xtp's moving.
IMG_2644.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

Steyr SSG 69. Whew so accurate and my first good bolt gun.
Iron Brigade M40A3 my most shot rifle.
AI AW .338 Nuff said.
M16 LMG - Women love machine guns. They all say they are like foreplay

Blaser LRS2, in 308. I honestly can shoot old Mil Surplus ball ammo and shoot under 1moa out to 700 yards. hand loads get closer to 1/3 moa. Build info

Blaser LRS2 308
Leupold MK4 8.5-25x50 FFP (have a Hensholdt 4-16x56 FFP on the way)
Blaser Saddle Rail modified by Murphy Precision to incorporate 20moa rail
Barrett Zero Gap Low rings
Score-Hi "Tactical Bolt" Muzzle Brake, drilled for my Mirrage Band

I LOVE these guns. The straight pull bolt is a blast.

Custom marlin .38-55 with octogon barrel and target sights

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FeedsTheNeed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steyr SSG 69. Whew so accurate and my first good bolt gun.
AI AW .338 Nuff said.
M16 LMG - Women love machine guns. They all say they are like foreplay </div></div>

Did you read the post or just the title? Looking to hear your favorite rifle... not all of them... 1... only 1...

Several people responded similarly, including showing pistols. Sorry to arouse the ire of the board police.

I can't choose a favorite among those listed.

Forest

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ffhogue</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FeedsTheNeed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steyr SSG 69. Whew so accurate and my first good bolt gun.
AI AW .338 Nuff said.
M16 LMG - Women love machine guns. They all say they are like foreplay </div></div>

Did you read the post or just the title? Looking to hear your favorite rifle... not all of them... 1... only 1...
</div></div>

I guess more than one of us can't read.
BTW, Seems to me that prairiefire's favorite is a Kimber .45.

Sorry for breaking the rules.

Mike.

My APA 7-08 Ti hunter is prolly my favorite.
That sucker just friggen shoots and is a joy to tote.

AIAW with a S&B 5-25. I love it.

My Great-grandfather's Winchester model 1873 in .32-20. I've never shot it I just clean and oil and put it back. That thing is priceless to me.

Of my rifles, the "keeper" is my Remington tactical 40-XB. Very accurate and fun to shoot. 308win is versatile round.

Of my pistols, it is my Sig p226 Blackwater. Comes with four 20-round magazines. Grip fits me well, and front fiberoptic sight is quick and easily visible.

I think I'd have to say my .300 win sps with my nixon. Plenty of horse power and not a bad shooter and just a good lookin rifle. Not near as expensive as what most of y'all are shooting but on my budget I think I did purty good. you guys got some really nice rifles!

A TRG-22, 2 GAPs, 1 APA and a literal $hit pot full of older Sakos and other customs from various quality makers,and the last one to go will be an old Rem 742 in 30-06 that a mother bought her 13 year old son to deer hunt with the year after his dad walked out. She managed it in some real hard times and I hope my son sets it in his safe to remember the commitment involved in having kids.

I'm still in the honeymoon period with my Kimber Pro-TLE. Much like the OP, this 4" steel frame balances very nicely. It's one of a couple of guns I wouldn't sell right now.

i have to say that i am extremely pleased with my savage, 111f in 30-06, but i am waiting on my new one, savage 308 patrol barrel, can wait

Of all the guns you own.....Since this is the title of the post, and I distinctly remember from Marine Corps bootcamp,"This is my rifle and THIS is my gun"....I believe that a pistol would be that MY primary "gun". It would be my Ed Brown Kobra Carry 45 acp.

Without question, it's my Pappaw's .30-06 Remington Gamemaster. He carried it with him when we took him hunting during the early part of his Alzheimer's spiral (unloaded), and it took a good beating. I was in college when my mom and my uncle gave it to me, right after Pappaw passed on. I've taken one deer with it, but it otherwise sits in my gunsafe...I would really, really like to get it completely re-finished, but have yet to find a place that will work on it. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Josh

Josh my bet is you will never sell it. With that said, "them scars is memories". The value in seeing and useing it just as Paw Paw did will likely be worth more than the rifle ever will.
All of my "passed on" guns will remain forever, the way I recieved them.

Ymmv but thats my 2 cents

My Rusty Kidd 5" Viper, however, I do have a new open gun coming.

After that, my 18" Voigt/Colt AR that I use for 3-Gun. It does EVERYTHING right and I don't have to think when shooting it.

Rich

Either my M40A1 (haven't been determined) or my Grandfather's Ruger 44 brush gun. Both have their spots, not sure if push came to shove which I would have to sell.

Aside from my tactical rifles, my favorite would be an L.C. Smith double barrel 12 gauge that was made in 1929, that grand dad gave me many years ago.

MK13 rifle built by Sloan. One of just a few in existence.
Chambered in .338 Norma Magnum it can out shoot anything else I have ever had waaaay down range.
With the suppressor it sounds like an air gun. Very easy to shoot.

P7260053.jpg

Dressed up with all the toy's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooting4life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mine is my smith 610 no dash. Less than 5000 made, I have had minconverted to 10mm magnum. Got to get those 180gr xtp's moving.
IMG_2644.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg
</div></div>

I had a 610 and loved it. I wish I had never traded it as I miss the pistol and the way it shot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mine is my templar action gap gladius...its a keeper
00dffbd3.jpg

3eb74a6b.jpg
</div></div>

Didn't I just see this is there "Ready To Ship" section?!...I hate you!

My Big Horn Arms action .308 with a Mark Chanlynn 28" barrel chambered in .308 - my latest rifle added to the collection and by far my most accurate one.

I would have to say it is my 4th or 5th 700pss. I redid a few things on it a few years ago and posted pics under my old user name of mlh26 ( think the post was "Rifle built from skills learned here", which most were, or read about enough here to finally say the hell with it and just do it) It is a rem 700pss, 308, leupold mk 4 base and rings, mk4 4.5x14x50 ILL tmr, tis sling. I did my second ever bedding job on it( devcon steel skim bed job which turned out about as perfect as mine ever will, and that also made me never try the other bedding supplies again) Replaced the factory recoil pad with an extra thick uncle mikes( What hs uses but wont sell, contacted uncle mikes directly and got a guy to sell me a NOS one), cut the stock to maintain a 13.5 LOP, Sniper fill(devcon and steel shot)in the buttstock, and a 5 color textured camo job. Also added the hs dbm with a 10rd mag, 8x40 scope base screws and devcon bedded the base to the action. The rifle loves the 178 amax(longer bullet that I can actually seat deep enoough to fit the mags with excellent accuracy) over H380. For now it is a definate keeper.
2nd to this is a ruger 77/22 22lr in blued and walnut that will hopefully be my sons childrens training rifle ( he is 28 months now so we have some time)