• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Of Minor Consequence,

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Mb.
    As the thread-title suggests, many of ya'll are going to say that this article (and probably this thread) are of "minor consequence" or little value.

But I'm putting it up here anyways, because it isn't only your AmeriYank media that you're fighting against, to hold and keep your Freedom's, but it is other countries propaganda's as well. I hate to say it, but up here in Canuckistania, we have this drivel to wake-up-to as our morning headline of the day:

When you read through that, just grasp all the innuendo, supposition, accusations, and "mob-rule" that is injected there.

I'm not saying ya'll don't have a fight. Not saying that at all. I'm putting this up here, to ensure that ya'll know just how big a fight this is, and on how many different spectrums that you need to be aware of. Watch your six. And your three. And your nine. And you're one-thirty. And your ten-thirty.....

Don't forget to look up and down, too.

This will probably get me banned again for being 'subversive' or whatever but here goes:

Fuck Trump.

Even if he wins, and stays President, fuck him all the same because of the asinine way he and his kabal behaves and that ghoul Guliani who is such a different and rare class of cunt that he held a press conference in a FUCKING LANDSCAPING BUSINESS CAR PARK NEXT TO A DILDO STORE... Four Seasons Landscaping instead of Four Seasons Hotel.... seriously, it's a level of fuckery that you'd see on a Will Ferrel movie as the example of what a moron would do for our comedic pleasure - but it's actually real life...

I gave that shit head my votes because I was never backing Clinton scum or progressive pussies, but I'll be damned if I ever feel sorry for Trump. Fuck him and I hope they nail his tax, military duty dodging ass to the wall so that we never get a moron like that again in our politics.

Nice knowing y'all. German, hope the sand castle project from hell behind your house gets sorted.

In sum: Fuck Trump.

This, my virtual friend, is what stupid looks like, and I'm not in the picture...

1604859639531.png

read all about the dumb here

• Haha
    Reactions: ChadChadson
    This will probably get me banned again for being 'subversive' or whatever but here goes:

Fuck Trump.

Even if he wins, and stays President, fuck him all the same because of the asinine way he and his kabal behaves and that ghoul Guliani who is such a different and rare class of cunt that he held a press conference in a FUCKING LANDSCAPING BUSINESS CAR PARK NEXT TO A DILDO STORE... Four Seasons Landscaping instead of Four Seasons Hotel.... seriously, it's a level of fuckery that you'd see on a Will Ferrel movie as the example of what a moron would do for our comedic pleasure - but it's actually real life...

And Biden gave his 'historic' acceptance speech yesterday in a Jeep Car Lot. I assume people are working around whatever local BS Covid ordinances forced upon them.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    And Biden gave his 'historic' acceptance speech yesterday in a Jeep Car Lot. I assume people are working around whatever local BS Covid ordinances forced upon them.

Perhaps, and I didn't vote for the old geezer, but I seriously doubt that best options was a place between a crematorium and a sex store.

Make all the fucking excuses for this bullshit you want, it just means we'll stay at this level rather than improve. If we can't learn from fuck ups, we'll make the same fuck ups until we learn to fuck up even worse.

It's a nice day out, and the archery range is calling my name. Peace out.

Every one of those is bullshit lawsuits and will go nowhere, except an excessive amount of time in court.
    First of all, paying off a whore to keep her mouth shut happens every day in Washington. Look at Heidy Fleis's little black book. Look at Epstein's island of underage terrors.
    If Trump had evaded taxes, the leftist IRS would have been all over this LOOOOONG ago.
    And the whore from his TV show is just looking for notoriety and a big fat pay day.

As the thread-title suggests, many of ya'll are going to say that this article (and probably this thread) are of "minor consequence" or little value.

But I'm putting it up here anyways, because it isn't only your AmeriYank media that you're fighting against, to hold and keep your Freedom's, but it is other countries propaganda's as well. I hate to say it, but up here in Canuckistania, we have this drivel to wake-up-to as our morning headline of the day:

When you read through that, just grasp all the innuendo, supposition, accusations, and "mob-rule" that is injected there.

I'm not saying ya'll don't have a fight. Not saying that at all. I'm putting this up here, to ensure that ya'll know just how big a fight this is, and on how many different spectrums that you need to be aware of. Watch your six. And your three. And your nine. And you're one-thirty. And your ten-thirty.....

Don't forget to look up and down, too.

Sounds like we are surrounded. Good, because we are Americans and we fight best that way. It makes it a hell of a lot easier when you don't have to go look for the enemy. We'll just hard point on the truth and let them come to us. I pity the poor bastards because you can't win a fight against someone who has the truth and doesn't know how to quit.

Fuck Trump.

I gave that shit head my votes because I was never backing Clinton scum or progressive pussies, but I'll be damned if I ever feel sorry for Trump. Fuck him and I hope they nail his tax, military duty dodging ass to the wall so that we never get a moron like that again in our politics.

Nice knowing y'all. German, hope the sand castle project from hell behind your house gets sorted.

Every point you mentioned is all emotion.
    Not one single thing about policies he reversed or pushed forth that bettered
    citizens or the economy.
    You're to stupid to realize that he was our first option not from the same ole two party fucking
    that has been the status quo for all of your life and beyond.
    Washington is full of the MFrs you've just described.
    Heard damned little about them from you.

R

Fuck Trump.

LMAO! And you are probably one of the ones, who has been saying for years, that we need a businessman in the White House, not a politician. We finally get one, a man who's not a pussy, and an ass kisser, and the weak, spineless, Right abandons him.

In four years, come back and let's compare Biden's/Whoremalla's list against Trumps.

Trump Administration Accomplishments

• Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
    • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
    • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
    • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
    • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
    • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
    • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
    • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
    • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
    • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
    • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
    • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
    • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
    • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
    • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
    • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
    • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
    • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
    • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
    • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
    • Record number of regulations eliminated.
    • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
    • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
    • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
    • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
    • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
    • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
    • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
    • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
    • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
    • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
    • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
    • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
    • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
    • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
    • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
    • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
    • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
    • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
    • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
    • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
    • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
    • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
    • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
    • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
    • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
    • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
    • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
    • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
    • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

Sounds like we are surrounded. Good, because we are Americans and we fight best that way. It makes it a hell of a lot easier when you don't have to go look for the enemy. We'll just hard point on the truth and let them come to us. I pity the poor bastards because you can't win a fight against someone who has the truth and doesn't know how to quit.
    I hear what you're saying, and that is 'mostly' correct. EXCEPT, just because it's being said in the Canuckistanian media.... does NOT mean that all Canuckistanian's are against you.

Matter of fact, every single one of my friends and close family (those that are in the 'inner-circle') are absolute and devout President Trump supporters. Add to that, the fact that we too hate our current Prime Minister position-filling PUNK MARTINET just the same as ya'll had to endure your oBOMBination for those two terms.

While we are going through dark times here, the JUST folk of the country are looking forward to better times. But ya'll's impending 'dark times' are coming at you from more directions than some are aware. Just don't forget that ya'll got support from more directions that you're aware of, too.

And THAT, my friend, is a very serious statement.

I dont understand. Was there an actual mixup with the four seasons, or is this just something that was planned all along, but an idiot made a Twitter post about it, then an idiot wrote an article, and then an idiot posted about it on the hide?

Back to the OP, globalnews is just like CBC. The Canadian versions of CNN and MSNBC. I've seen more anti trump bullshit from global than I have actual Canadian news.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    Perhaps, and I didn't vote for the old geezer, but I seriously doubt that best options was a place between a crematorium and a sex store.

Make all the fucking excuses for this bullshit you want, it just means we'll stay at this level rather than improve. If we can't learn from fuck ups, we'll make the same fuck ups until we learn to fuck up even worse.

It's a nice day out, and the archery range is calling my name. Peace out.
    Get that range day in because your ass needs to go back to help pay for all that free shit and open borders.

Who cares the location of his little press conference. A small locally owned business hosted their parking lot for trump. I see a president who stands with small business owners. I also see a bunch of idiots who are making things up to laugh about and judge the guy that are completely irrelevant to anything he's done. Same ol, same ol for the last 4 years

Reactions: deersniper

Fuck Trump.

Not sure why you think you would be banned?
    Having a different opinion, makes for discussions, sometimes lively.
    You might want to reread some of the statements you and others made above,
    And come back and make your case .
    Since you brought up the military, Just who given the electable limited options would you want in control?
    Especially if you or your friends or family are there?
    Srgt. H above laid it out pretty well, probably even missed a few things.
    Not sure what you are looking for or what utopia, I hate to break it to you, ain't gonna happen.
    And thanks for your vote for Trump.
    Peace out