• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Off-Duty Pilot Facing 83 Attempted Murder Charges For Trying to Shut Off Plane Engines Mid-Flight Took Psychedelic Mushrooms

I have zero interest in not being able to trust my own mind, eyes, ears and taste.
Still living under the illusion that you're in control here eh?

Also not even close to an accurate description of the experience.

Lots of people on the hide learned about drugs from the government.

I was older than 40 the first time I ever tried anything harder than alcohol. You just don't know what you don't know.

Reactions: Bcamos
Still living under the illusion that you're in control here eh?

Also not even close to an accurate description of the experience.

Lots of people on the hide learned about drugs from the government.

I was older than 40 the first time I ever tried anything harder than alcohol. You just don't know what you don't know.
What do the kids say? Oh yeah...

You do you Boo-Boo.

Hallucinating is seeing and hearing things that are not there, they flat out don't exist but your mind is telling you that you are seeing them, hearing them, and thereby believing them. That to me is my own mind lying to me. That to me is experiencing insanity. Again, zero interest in that. That's in the category of "Mega Fuck That Shit".

I don't know what a dick up my ass is like either, but lots of people endorse it. I'll still pass on that one and stick with it also being on my list of "...just don't know what (I) don't know." I'm good with that.

What do the kids say? Oh yeah...

You do you Boo-Boo.

Hallucinating is seeing and hearing things that are not there, they flat out don't exist but your mind is telling you that you are seeing them, hearing them, and thereby believing them. That to me is my own mind lying to me. That to me is experiencing insanity. Again, zero interest in that. That's in the category of "Mega Fuck That Shit".

I don't know what a dick up my ass is like either, but lots of people endorse it. I'll still pass on that one and stick with it also being on my list of "...just don't know what (I) don't know." I'm good with that.
It's nothing even close to what you've been told....and what you are verbatim relaying thru your words.

We were all told that masturbation would net you some hairy palms too.
How'd that work out for you ?

Its possible that he lied about when he ate them.
What is the minimum time from drinking before piloting.
If its 48 hours then that explains why he used that number.
Of course he is still a piece of shit no matter what the true story is.

Never thought Id see the day of hippies on the 'hide trying to convince a stone cold SOB like @Redmanss of the positive qualities of shrooms and lucy. Whats this world coming to bro?

And this is coming from someone who was dragged outta class and arrested in 10th grade for selling various fun shit.

Never thought Id see the day of hippies on the 'hide trying to convince a stone cold SOB like @Redmanss of the positive qualities of shrooms and lucy. Whats this world coming to bro?

And this is coming from someone who was dragged outta class and arrested in 10th grade for selling various fun shit.
Yep, pretty much. They want me to drop acid and go make some adjustments on a RR xing.

There is absolutely nothing anyone could say to convince me otherwise.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Yea but neither yours or Maggots will last 48 hours.

BTW, worst thing LSD or shrooms will do to you is make you laugh so hard you might wet your pants.
BTDT
Your post history full of nonsense make so much more sense now. You actually are on fucking drugs.

And to think all this time I thought you were just a fucking idiot.

Reactions: lariat
Your post history full of nonsense make so much more sense now. You actually are on fucking drugs.

And to think all this time I thought you were just a fucking idiot.
Wow
I'm impressed.
Did you think that shit up all on your own.....or did you need help from the old lady ?

It's strange how a few of us here explaining that what Nancy Reagan told you about hallucinogenic drugs isn't true became:

"look Melba, these mothetfuckers are trying to make me do drugs"

Nobody here is concerned with what any of you do, but several of you are making statements that are in line with the hide equivalent of:

"gonna be shooting an Alaskan moose at 1,100y with my 30-30, what bullet should I use?".

The Fudd is strong in here.

What’s strange here is there’s a few of you endorsing those in safety sensitive positions using hallucinogenic drugs.

I don’t need Nancy Reagan’s 80’s commercials to know that shit is bad. I’ve seen enough people and families destroyed by it first hand, including my own brother, to know that shit ain’t for me.

But again, you do you.

What’s strange here is there’s a few of you endorsing those in safety sensitive positions using hallucinogenic drugs.

I don’t need Nancy Reagan’s 80’s commercials to know that shit is bad. I’ve seen enough people and families destroyed by it first hand, including my own brother, to know that shit ain’t for me.

But again, you do you.
I dare you, king of the strawman arguement to find one damn post here where anyone "endorsed those in safety sensitive positions using hallucinogenic drugs".

Show me one. Nobody on God's green earth thinks that anyone should get high and fly an aircraft. You're arguing with your own imaginary adversary here Don Quixote.

And one more time, because you seem slow: nobody has offered you any drugs, nor does anyone care what you do. The only push back that has come up at all is when you make statements that are based in ignorance. Nobody has suggested that you do anything. You probably should, but I couldn't care less. You're probably a guy who smokes 2 packs of cigarettes a day and drinks a case of Bush light before bed every night, and can't wait to tell everyone how you're opposed to drugs.

Reactions: Bcamos
It's strange how a few of us here explaining that what Nancy Reagan told you about hallucinogenic drugs isn't true became:

"look Melba, these mothetfuckers are trying to make me do drugs"

Nobody here is concerned with what any of you do, but several of you are making statements that are in line with the hide equivalent of:

"gonna be shooting an Alaskan moose at 1,100y with my 30-30, what bullet should I use?".

The Fudd is strong in here.
LOL.. the fudd is strong.. :D
Im an extremist. I think I should be able to conceal carry a briefcase nuke.
I went through every tard decision and consequences involved in that life before I was 18. I largely agree, psychadelics can help in many if not most cases.
I was just born too late man. I abhor this tiktok libtard generation. And they're all for supporting every type of degeneracy. Including all the hippy medicine man shit. The people involved just make it gay by association. Its no longer the purview of outlaws, but gay techhy California types.
And I came on the 'hide as a young teen looking up to guys like @Redmanss .. just the sight of people attempting to convince him of the benefits of shrooms.. well, its a sight I certainly never thought I'd see.

tl;dr - gay by association, can help in most circumstances if right people are inolved, however its not for everybody, wish we could go back to the days of promoting John Wayne and testosterone as America was far better as a whole then

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Story is in correct, pilot had to be recertified for stalling out engines and restarting them during mid fight.