• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Officers shoot homeowner after going to wrong address

I always enjoy hearing the brown shirts on here bend over backwards to pretend this kind of shit is acceptable. Just goes to show you that they expect even less of their heroes than those of us who expect some semblance of professionalism from those who are entrusted with the safety of our citizens. For fucks sake they apparently have more lenient ROEs than most guys that were in OIF/OEF.

As if going on some long emotional tangent of misspellings and insults makes you look more intelligent than the rest of the class. You guys probably should put us all on ignore, that way you’re less likely to type a response that we are tempted to read part of.
I would appreciate if they wore masks to protect me as well. They could consider it a clause in the social contract and their civic duty

I mean if he was going to answer the door with a gun, and if apparently that’s a death sentence in this country, the dumbest thing he did was to not shoot those idiots.
If one thinks they need a gun to answer the door, because that’s what’s needed to address whatever fear might be outside…one should stay inside and take full home court advantage.

Reactions: gigamortis
I would appreciate if they wore masks to protect me as well. They could consider it a clause in the social contract and their civic duty
History shows they would probably just arrest you for not wearing yours. Don’t judge unless you’ve done the job. Back the blue.

If one thinks they need a gun to answer the door, because that’s what’s needed to address whatever fear might be outside…one should stay inside and take full home court advantage.
Oh I don’t doubt he shouldn’t of answered the door at all. Not everyone has gotten the memo that the police are not on your side. Let them come in to the fatal funnel and let their kids be the ones burying their dad. I mean if you’re going to die anyway.

Also we’re assuming people are thinking clearly when they are woken up out of rem sleep. There’s a science behind the times we used to conduct raids. Don’t answer your fucking door until you know exactly what’s going on. He’s dead because of that and because of utter incompetence.

Also we’re assuming people are thinking clearly when they are woken up out of rem sleep. There’s a science behind the times we used to conduct raids. Don’t answer your fucking door until you know exactly what’s going on. He’s dead because of that and because of utter incompetence.

You mean like wait until everyone is fast asleep, kick in the doors like nazi stormtroopers shine blinding lights in people's eyes so they can't see you are the police and then gun them down armed or unarmed don't matter... sorry he raised his hand or whatever B.S.

One day the country will have had enough...

You mean like wait until everyone is fast asleep, kick in the doors like nazi stormtroopers shine blinding lights in people's eyes so they can't see you are the police and then gun them down armed or unarmed don't matter... sorry he raised his hand or whatever B.S.

One day the country will have had enough...
Yep, although in my instance it was against jihadists, not my fellow countrymen. You’d think that distinction would matter but apparently the rules of engagement are more lax for the latter.

The most unintelligent answer of the year, “Having the wrong address doesn't mean they had no reason to be there.” Yes it actually does mean that, they had no reason to be at that man’s house. It may be shocking to someone of your intellect but the police do not have the right to be on any property they wish because they are either like you and can’t read a street sign or just to lazy to do so. The other parts of your post are equally laughable, and I’ve already spent enough time trying to explain common sense to a idiot, and that’s always a waste of time. And yes a reasonable person can make certain assumptions based on facts, for example if I look outside and the street and yards are wet as far as the eye can see it’s safe to assume it rained, but given your a dumbass you probably call the weather channel and ask instead.
The man you are talking to is one of them just in case you didn’t know. He willingly carries a gun to enforce the rules and laws of tyrants. He represents the typical statist fuck with a badge handed down by a corrupt gov’t.

The government and those that work for/empower it |||||||| The rest of us

This is the divide. Everything else is a distraction. LEO are not your friends. Not even a little bit.

Last edited:
"Knocking and announcing" is meaningless if they're up in the bedroom or coming down the stairs when you do it, even just slightly away from the door.

"knock and announce" is my every day all day long. :(

"I knocked, knocked again and loudly said who I was, knocked again and said why I was there, knocked again and said I was unlocking your door and coming in. How can you be so surprised to see me? This room is so small you can't be any farther than 10 feet away from the door."

Many years ago I heard a noise in my back/side yard, opened the door only to find two cops and a K9 standing there, looking for a suspect... I suspect. ;) That could have gone badly for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jgunner
He doesn’t like it when other people won’t kiss the ring
Correct…uh oh be careful or you’ll end up being labeled a ”Reeeee” like I was along with him calling me an Old Man.

That cut me deep Shrek, cut me deep.;)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: wade2big
i was spending the night at a woman's house once....when i got there, you could see the door had been busted open and patched back together awaiting a better fix. i asked what that was about....a drunk ex showed up a week prior and kicked the door down in the middle of the night.

fast forward to 3 am. i hear a faint, but steady knock at the door. i woke her up, and told her to call 911 as i took up a defensive postition where i had the upper hand if the door was breeched. the stupid bitch made her way to the door, against my protests. i kept trying to wave her off, but she went to the door-right into the kill zone. i kept trying to wave her off, kept telling her to back off and call 911. stupid cunt started to open the door....

there was a police officer standing there. as soon as i saw that, i put the gun down, and went over to the sink because i was about to vomit. his eyes and mouth were wide open, he realized what almost happened to him and that he was as dead as a motherfucker could ever be if i had opened fire. he actually said "thank you for not castle doctrine-ing me" to which i replied....."thanks for not breeching the door so i didnt have to."
that night was a close shave, and i never talked to that dumb cunt ever again.

there wasn't a fraction of slack left in that trigger.....and i had 15 rounds of full house 10mm that was going to start at hip level and work it's way up as it climbed. i had a side profile, he never would have even seen it coming. i don't EVER want to be in that situation again.

if that stupid bitch would have listened to me, and called 911, it never would have come that close to disaster. it still makes me shudder to remember that one.

Police officers wear bulletproof vests so they could have just kept walking towards the homeowner until they came into the direct view of him. Even if the homeowner shot them, the vests would stop the bullets, and he would stop shooting once he saw who they were.
F91DC174-DB9A-44E3-8A40-0E7F44DAC74F.jpeg

"Knocking and announcing" is meaningless if they're up in the bedroom or coming down the stairs when you do it, even just slightly away from the door.

"knock and announce" is my every day all day long. :(

"I knocked, knocked again and loudly said who I was, knocked again and said why I was there, knocked again and said I was unlocking your door and coming in. How can you be so surprised to see me? This room is so small you can't be any farther than 10 feet away from the door."

Many years ago I heard a noise in my back/side yard, opened the door only to find two cops and a K9 standing there, looking for a suspect... I suspect. ;) That could have gone badly for me.
I had a similar thing happen. We had the ghetto bird flyimg circles above but then it kinda moved away. But saw a light that was in my side yard, had my pistol on me so i investigated. Thought it coulda been who they were looking for. Nope, was a cop with a dim ass light and his pistol drawn. He never saw me, luckily. I quietly moved back into the house.

Got a call from my alarm co. one evening, door opened and motion sensors going off in the warehouse. I lived 2.25 miles away, and knew I was going to beat the cops there. Went in the front door, turned the alarm off, pulled my pistol and light out and started to clear my warehouse. Cops arrived, but instead of coming in the front door where I was parked, they decided to check warehouse doors. They found one open and came in. Fortunately, the alarm co. told them to expect to find the business owner there armed. We lit each other up with our lights, figured out who each other was, cleared the warehouse and they went on their way.

Buy a gun to protect your home. Open the door to your house, with your gun, and then get shot. Shot, by people hired to enforce the law. Nothing sounds fucked up here....

Of course we would have a group here supporting the killing, because blue is blue, and the rest is "them"!

What really gets me is the Cop realizes he's at the wrong home. Steps away from the door as the guy is unlocking the Front door letting the screen door slam in the home owners face just as he is opening the door.

Its pretty obvious the home owner had no clue who they were.

Then when the woman inside the home see's the dead man and starts screaming O MY GOD... again they yell hands up...bang bang bang and start shooting at her. Never once directly communicating that the are the police.

There is nothing right about these two cops actions, they let that guy bleed out and die.

This is wrong!

Reactions: FWoo45 and Jgault
If this is the attitude we see from LEO supporters when a homeowner is shot and killed, imagine how much worse the LEO views us. Remember when they used to always parrot the “don’t do nothing wrong and you won’t have to worry about them”? Don’t seem to hear that anymore. Ahh the good old days.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Yeah, they released the footage, but only so (as shown) they can draw the little red circle around the guy's gun, and say "justified shoot".

In my book, this was very unprofessional. You don't announce that it's the police department in a conversational tone as if you were talking at the dinner table... when you are trying to communicate through a closed door... and you sure as hell don't do it like that in the middle of the night when people are worried about what dangers may be lurking out there. Oh, and you FIND the damn CORRECT address.

Also... you don't answer the door not knowing who the hell is out there, and if you do, you sure as hell don't open it, then walk out into blinding light to check it out.

In short, bad decisions all around, but the dead guy is white, so "my bad" nothing to see here, move along.

Statistics dictate that when this happens is to blast everyone that comes through your door to try to protect your life.

We are taking the lowest level of citizens, calling them the highest level, and putting badges on them. You guys ever look at what automatically disqualifies you from being a cop. If you've smoked weed more than seven times in your entire life, automatically rejected. If you've ever done cocaine, taken a pain pill that wasn't prescribed to you, or done anything that a normal HS or college student would do at a party, then you are automatically disqualified.

What type of person is left? If you disqualify all the normal people, then you have left a bunch of anti-social weirdos who never got invited to parties, never had girlfriends, got picked on constantly, was the fat chick, etc. I know a bunch of cops and they were all on the outside of social circles in HS/college. Not one of them was just a normal dude. They were the people no one wanted around and now they have badges and guns. No wonder they don't know how to interact with the public--they never learned in the first place.

If you want the problem with cops to stop, then start hiring people who aren't pissed, bullied, anti-social dumbasses. I actually looked into LE a long time ago: I was a college graduate, was running marathons at the time, was lifting weights 5-days per week, had family in the business, etc. But I pretty much failed all the disqualifies. It had been years since I did anything and I only tried a couple things in college--hated it, never went back and learned why it is so bad. Decades later, I'd never touch any of that shit. But I was automatically disqualified for being a normal dude in college.

Meanwhile, you can be a drunk and on any prescription pills, but if you tried coke once in college and haven't drank or done anything at all since--nope you can never be a cop. Stupid rules create stupid authority figures.
You're in luck. These days the bar has been lowered. You'd make it! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

well it good to know even the cops gps takes them to the wrong place , so much for being in the wrong place at the wrong time . guess he should have thought ahead and prepped his house a little better .

So according to Doughnut operator, when the wife came up to her dead husbands body, she was still unaware they were police, and picked up the gun and started firing.

These people had no idea these were cops.

Bang on my door unannounced in the middle of the night you will be greeted with a gun. Simple as that.
Like, did you watch the video of what happened when that guy did that and got shot to dead?

Like, did you watch the video of what happened when that guy did that and got shot to dead?
U talking about the guys that light blinded the the home owner they just woke up in the middle of the night, with their guns draw, then murder him?

Yeah they fucked up when they shot an innocent man. Being at the wrong address.

Nothing right about what they did.

Police officers wear bulletproof vests so they could have just kept walking towards the homeowner until they came into the direct view of him. Even if the homeowner shot them, the vests would stop the bullets, and he would stop shooting once he saw who they were.

I wish the homeowner would have looked out the window first to see they weren’t a gang of home invaders or liberal Democrats. I would if someone was knocking in middle of the night. Or I would call 911 and tell them dark shadowy entities are at my door, send help! Then the 911 operator would tell me it was the police and all is ok.

Then again, those seeking to harm probably wouldn’t knock at my door a few times before breaking in. They would sneak in somewhere and surprise me in my sleep. Oh and the homeowner’s tactics were all fucked up standing in the fatal funnel.

Weird the police weren’t in uniforms and didn’t have the squad cars parked out front.
1E97A95E-8842-42BD-B297-16B68184D995.jpeg

Reactions: NoDopes
Got a call from my alarm co. one evening, door opened and motion sensors going off in the warehouse. I lived 2.25 miles away, and knew I was going to beat the cops there. Went in the front door, turned the alarm off, pulled my pistol and light out and started to clear my warehouse. Cops arrived, but instead of coming in the front door where I was parked, they decided to check warehouse doors. They found one open and came in. Fortunately, the alarm co. told them to expect to find the business owner there armed. We lit each other up with our lights, figured out who each other was, cleared the warehouse and they went on their way.
The second stupidest thing I’ve read all day…..

You NEVER clear a structure by yourself unless there are lives in danger. Good job Rambo.

Reactions: Huskydriver
The second stupidest thing I’ve read all day…..

You NEVER clear a structure by yourself unless there are lives in danger. Good job Rambo.
Your standards for stupid must be pretty high, because I read some really stupid shit here.

Get back to me when you know every square inch of your warehouse like the back of your hand, have no idea if/when the cops will show up, and it's your livelihood on the line.

Oh, and Rambo is a pussy. :ROFLMAO:

That's why there's an investigation... so conclusions are based on facts and not stupid ass assumptions.

They announced multiple times, he opened the door and drew a bead on them, pretty fuckin' dumb. Callers and dispatchers give wrong addresses all the time and sometimes the cops write shit down wrong.

Always a human element. That's why people announce, that's why you double check shit if something seems off.

Stop bringing this stupid arfcom shit over here. Leave it there with their little enclave of festering retards.
Creating an ever-growing list of things which are legal but which are justification for a cop shooting you seems a bit like trying to stop a forest fire by stacking hay bales.

While I could certainly walk around in an EOD suit with my hands in the air announcing three times my intended action so that I don’t accidentally trigger a cop to open fire, it seems rather like we could focus on whats wrong with police training and operations that makes this auch a regular occurrence. One might atart by examining the proliferation of “killology” bunk in training houses, a total lack of accountability and transparency that often requires mass demonstrations to even have a second party review a shooting, and the “thin blue line” mentality that tells officers they are better than the people around them rather than thinking of themselves as servants.

If anyone thinks private security would be less corrupt and more competent I would refer you to the very good article by Cory Doctorow on “enshittification” (tech companies continually cutting corners to increase profits, making their product worse) and on the continual march by big tech toward collecting information on their customers and employees’ every action and thought to then sell for profit.

You had me until that last paragraph. Comparing (almost) anything now to a hypothetical, true free market solution is like comparing apples to deep sea creatures

I had an attempted home invasion at 2 AM. That moment at 2 am, alone when you realize someone is trying to bust open your door. Adrenaline dump. Even armed as I was, it was seconds of terror as I decided no way they were coming in, and continued down the stairs.

Once downstairs, I soon realized it was two drunk out of their mind college girls and dialed 911. I only opened the door when the cops were on my lawn and still one burst into my home. I had to hold her at bay until the cops cuffed her and dragged her out.

Now I have cams around the house and video doorbells. I recently had a new female warden neighbor throw a hissy fit about my “spy cams”. Unbeknownst me, diversity hire Wyoming Wardens burst into flames if I accidentally get caught in the background walking to their vehicles. Too fucking bad…..

Reactions: Jgunner
I had an attempted home invasion at 2 AM. That moment at 2 am, alone when you realize someone is trying to bust open your door. Adrenaline dump. Even armed as I was, it was seconds of terror as I decided no way they were coming in, and continued down the stairs.

Once downstairs, I soon realized it was two drunk out of their mind college girls and dialed 911.
WTF were you thinking! Are you stupid and gay? 🤣🌈

Some people screw up at work by putting pickles on the wrong burger. Some might put coolant in the windshield washer bottle.....some might build a fence inside out.

I can't imagine how it feels to know how monumental the consequences are for your mistakes. Someone dropped the ball and it's tragic.