• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official Accuracy International Store

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    STORE HEADER.JPG

Shop Accuracy International

image002.png

USA Orders are Shipped and fulfilled through MHSA, the site will redirect you to MHSA for ease of purchase,

Last edited:
    1607244319171.png

Screenshot above - On the homepage of the AI STORE website just above the "Shop now" button there is a note to advise to go through MHSA for the USA purchases with the link. We could ship from the UK but it would be costly and take a very long time to get there, so we thought it would be much better for our USA customers to be able to have the products purchased and shipped from MHSA. We ship to the Rest of World from the UK.

Hi, @Alice@AI

We've spoken on Facebook, so I'm glad to see you here. I've reached out to MHSA as well, but when I saw you on here, I figured I'd ask you too. I really like the Helikon Tex range polo, but MHSA doesn't have it listed on their site. Any chance of getting one in the US?

Hi, @Alice@AI

We've spoken on Facebook, so I'm glad to see you here. I've reached out to MHSA as well, but when I saw you on here, I figured I'd ask you too. I really like the Helikon Tex range polo, but MHSA doesn't have it listed on their site. Any chance of getting one in the US?
    Thanks for the reach out. MHSA do have most of the Helikon-Tex Range polos in stock - they just aren't showing on their website yet as they have been busy with the move to the new building. This may be true for other AI STORE items So Please check directly with them.
    We really appreciate the support from everyone to get this venture underway and thank you all.
    We are always looking to grow the products offered with good quality items that we can brand or customise (made in the USA or Europe) so please do send in suggestions.
    Thanks

Yes, but other than the AXSR t-shirt and the neck warmers I don’t see anything new. I thought maybe the shirt Frank has on would be there.
    Under “AI Store” :

Any chance AI hoodies will be available? It’s cold in the north more than it is nice lol

Reactions: deersniper
    Yes, but other than the AXSR t-shirt and the neck warmers I don’t see anything new. I thought maybe the shirt Frank has on would be there.

That's the polo I was talking about in my previous post, the Helikon Tex. I called MH, but they said they didn't have an XL.

man I wish I lived closer to MHSA, I feel like I miss out on all the cool AI swag