• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official Metal Thread (Unofficial) take II

One progressive metal band I’ve fairly recently discovered within the last few years, Periphery. Don’t care much for the vocalist and the screaming, but damn.....The 3 guitarist’s are so damn good at complex composition!

Reactions: ACW39 and Bender
While we're talking about bands with three guitarists... I may be a bit late to the party on this one but I am really enjoying this tune by Kvelertak. Except for the singing because no black metal band has ever been improved by adding a vocalist.

Reactions: Pvt.Donut
One progressive metal band I’ve fairly recently discovered within the last few years, Periphery. Don’t care much for the vocalist and the screaming, but damn.....The 3 guitarist’s are so damn good at complex composition!

I think this is their best song ever.

Reactions: ACW39
1618808660301.png

People posting some real gems in this thread.
Here are a few songs that are on repeat lately in the gym

And here are some more chill tunes

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender and Kamerad

A couple I don't see represented yet.

My go-to when I can't think of what I want to listen to, is always SOAD.

That's some weak shit bruh, I thought all you NW Wyoming guys hated anything progressive for fear of changing your way of life...? You listen to Blink 182 while PRS shooting your 6.5cm...?
Try this then. My next big lust. Lol