• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official Metal Thread (Unofficial) take II

If you haven’t heard of Spiritbox, you’re seriously living in a cave. They are one of the best metal bands I’ve heard in a while, and they just dropped a new single that I can’t stop listening to.

• Love
Reactions: Bender
^^^all of the above full albums I posted would be my top metal for when your trapped on a deserted island.

Best show and group of guys were SevenDust and Gemini Syndrome. Absolute professionals and gentlemen. And both put on one hell of a show. Our venue is small, most shows dial down the lasers and smoke. Not Sevendust, it was 100% full production and 110% effects and effort. Blew me away!
I’ve seen Sevendust twice and got to meet them once after a show. The tour that I met them in was sponsored by Cutty Sark and the group of friends I went with got shithouse drunk on Cutty & Coke’s. We had saved a bunch of the cups because they were nicer than the shitty little Solo cups. One of the Cutty girls saw our giant tower of cups and said, “Wow, looks like you guys spent a ton of money tonight. Would you like to meet the band?”. It ended up only being Lajon and the drummer at the time(I’m pretty sure I read he left the band several years ago). There were a ton of people there so we only really got to say hi, unfortunately. I was kinda shocked how short Lajon is. He packs a mighty punch for how short he is

• Love
SOOOOO GOOD!

I have so much hope for new metal!!!
(y) There have been some really good blendings of metal and synthwave produced lately. It definitely seems to be a growing genre in the music scene over the past couple years.

Last edited:
Trigger warning: these guys are very an-cap and very biased towards the ultimate expression of liberty.

Just love these hard hitting riffs. Can’t wait to bang the headz at their next tour.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Yup! Posted earlier but AMAZING SONG!
Oh sorry, my iPad will only load half this stuff and the crashed so hard it wouldn’t reload the home page lol

It’s old

Just love these hard hitting riffs. Can’t wait to bang the headz at their next tour.

B1972D02-B400-4C88-BE47-E80AED55EDC3.jpeg
23E05312-DCA9-4A08-A194-DD1F98E39F42.jpeg

Reactions: The D