• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official MidwayUSA Codes

Re: Official MidwayUSA Codes

Thanks for the code guys...I wish I would have checked this before, I would have saved even more.

Making an order right now.
smile.gif

I love codes!
smile.gif

341176 $30 off of $300+ just worked for me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hoge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$10 off of $59 order using 541176 </div></div>

Yup just got the same code to work for me as well.

341176 $30 off of $300+ still worked, sorry just snaked the last Weaver tactical!!!

Here's the latest "Tax Relief Discounts" from MidwayUSA:

1. Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart totaling:

$10 off $100 or more - Use Promotion Code 141177
$20 off $200 or more - Use Promotion Code 241177
$30 off $300 or more - Use Promotion Code 341177
$50 off $500 or more - Use Promotion Code 541177

2. Enter the promotion code into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.

3. See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on April 18, 2011. Hurry! </span>

Special Reminders & Exclusions:
• Can only be used once.
• Sale, clearance, out-of-stock and Nightforce products do not count towards the total.
• Gift certificates do not count towards the total.
• Can only be used on midwayusa.com. No phone, fax or mail orders please.
• Cannot be used with any other promotion code, or combined with Dealer, Birthday or Special pricing.

Thanks for the codes, just used the $20 one on a Geissele SSA trigger and some misc parts. I bought a scope too, but the sale price made it exempt (darn!)...

Thanks Midway is an outstanding company! order normally arrives faster than they predict for me.

Thanks. Just used the $30 off code. I was 1 dollar short of $300 so I basically got a 308 pmag and shipping for free with the code.

I'll be using these codes today. thanks

$10 off $50 Purchase

1. Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart totaling:
$50 - Use Promotion Code 1041171

<span style="color: #FF0000">or</span>

$50 - Use Promotion Code 54116

You can only use a code one time but you can use each code on different orders if you make two $50 purchases.

Offer begins at 12:00 AM CT April 1, 2011 and ends at 11:59 PM CT April 30, 2011.

Thanks for that one. It just worked for me. Too bad the promo code for over $200 had expired, but $10 off is better than a poke in the eye.

Not sure how much these codes will benefit folks here, but MidwayUSA just released several "Archery Products ONLY" discount codes. I have not tried them, but they say that they are for use ONLY on any regularly-priced, in-stock archery/related products. Here you go:

1. Add regular price, in-stock archery products to your cart totaling:

$10 off $100 or more - Use Promotion Code 1551177

$30 off $300 or more - Use Promotion Code 3051177

$50 off $500 or more - Use Promotion Code 5051177

2. Enter the promotion code into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.

3. See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.

Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on May 31, 2011. Hurry!

Special Reminders & Exclusions:
• Can only be used once.
• Sale, clearance, out-of-stock and Nightforce products do not count towards the total.
• Gift certificates do not count towards the total.
• Can only be used on midwayusa.com. No phone, fax or mail orders please.
• Cannot be used with any other promotion code, or combined with Dealer, Birthday or Special pricing.

Anyone with a C&R ever get any codes to work? Ever since I got "Dealer" status at Midway I save 5% but never get to use the $10 off $50 which is 20% bummer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roggom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone with a C&R ever get any codes to work? Ever since I got "Dealer" status at Midway I save 5% but never get to use the $10 off $50 which is 20% bummer. </div></div>

If the discount is better, don't log in. Check out as guest. Dealer accounts are not eligible for coupons.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cannot get the codes for May 2011 to work... </div></div>

That's because they don't become valid until Tuesday the 10th

Everything I wanted to order will be out of stock tomorrow, go figure.

Just used the May code for $50 off my Noveske 16" recon barrel and a few other trinkets to hit the $500 mark. It's great having these codes posted!

Here is a $10 off a $50 order code: 1051171

Worked so well I signed my wife up for an account. Hmmmm.......my cat may need one too.

Midway still needs to bring back that $100 off a $650 promo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Crashnrondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cannot get the codes for May 2011 to work... </div></div>

That's because they don't become valid until Tuesday the 10th </div></div>

What May codes? I checked my emails and don't see any for May.

Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FL_Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Crashnrondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cannot get the codes for May 2011 to work... </div></div>

Thanks. </div></div>

The OP has all the information for Midways discount codes. Broken down by month, start/end dates and discount offers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FL_Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Crashnrondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cannot get the codes for May 2011 to work... </div></div>

Thanks. </div></div>

The OP has all the information for Midways discount codes. Broken down by month, start/end dates and discount offers. </div></div>

crazy.gif
Thanks

just wanted to say thanx and how much i appreciate this sight and guys like lowlight for hooking us up with these codes just used the 50 off 500 today.