• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official MidwayUSA Codes

Re: Official MidwayUSA Codes

RetailMeNot.com

This website has coupon codes for pretty much anybody. It almost always has the newest coupon codes for midway. My wife likes to coupon and she put me onto it for my hobby purchases. Hope this helps you guys.

Are these codes still valid? I have $600 sitting in my cart, and need a code. If not, I might wait until more come out.

Anyone?

There are some that are still valid but they only apply to things that are not on sale. If you put in a code it will tell you if it is valid or not and it will give you a reason why it isn't valid if in fact you can't use it.

I have used the "RetailMeNot.com" website several times to provide up to date coupons. Just used some off of there last week to place an order...there were a few available and I just played around on the Midway site preparing my order and entering various codes to get the best deal based upon the dollar value of my order. You can do this on the Midway site and it works great to find a code that works (or find the most valuable code that works) without actually placing the order.

Also, just doing a Google search on "Midway USA Coupons" works well too (usually points to "RetailMeNot.com" website).

Best of luck to all, happy shopping
cool.gif
!!!

+1 Shredder!

I used a $100 coupon last week and then a few days later used a $50 coupon code and they applied the code twice.
wink.gif

581175 works for $50 off $500 order until 8/31.

dang it!!!! wish I would have seen this when I placed my order yesterday!

<span style="font-weight: bold">August Codes </span>

Aug $10 off $100 1081175 8/10 - 8/24 Regularly priced in-stock items only. Does not include Nightforce products or Gift Certificates

Aug $20 off $200 2081175 8/10 - 8/24 Regularly priced in-stock items only. Does not include Nightforce products or Gift Certificates

Aug $30 off $300 3081175 8/10 - 8/24 Regularly priced in-stock items only. Does not include Nightforce products or Gift Certificates

Any codes that work right now? I have $490 in stuff in my cart but cant find any code that is currently working.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jig Stick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any codes that work right now? I have $490 in stuff in my cart but cant find any code that is currently working.</div></div>

371175 30 off 300

581175 50 off 500

try one of these. remember sale items do not apply to total to be discounted.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jig Stick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any codes that work right now? I have $490 in stuff in my cart but cant find any code that is currently working. </div></div>

Add something else to your cart and this code (581175) will get you $50 off a $500 order...I don't know of any $40 off of $400 offers though.

ETA: Damn! Austan beat me to it!
wink.gif

371175 has expired. I have $490 in my cart but $100 of stuff is on sale. So I only really have $390 going towards a discount. This sucks. Ive been waiting until everything i needed was in stock, and now no discount available until August 8th. That blows.

Only because I have this site saved as a favorite. I check it every time I have an online order for anything. It's amazing how many sites are represented.

retailmenot

NEW CODES!!!

1. Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart totaling:

$10 off $100 or more - Use Promotion Code 181177
$20 off $200 or more - Use Promotion Code 281177
$30 off $300 or more - Use Promotion Code 381177
$50 off $500 or more - Use Promotion Code 581177

2. Enter the promotion code into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.

3. See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on August 21, 2011.</span></span> Hurry!

Special Reminders & Exclusions:
• Can only be used once.
• Sale, clearance, out-of-stock and Nightforce products do not count towards the total.
• Gift certificates do not count towards the total.
• Can only be used on midwayusa.com. No phone, fax or mail orders please.
• Cannot be used with any other promotion code, or combined with Dealer, Birthday or Special pricing.

I just received the same codes as ORD and I hate to interfere with the great cooperation and sharing going on here, but wasn't the intent of this thread to use the Sniper's Hide specific codes? That way Lowlight would be able to prove what a big buying group the Hide represents and have some leverage to ask for bigger discounts.

(these codes are good 3 days longer too
wink.gif
)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">August Codes </span>

Aug $10 off $100 1081175 8/10 - 8/24 Regularly priced in-stock items only. Does not include Nightforce products or Gift Certificates

Aug $20 off $200 2081175 8/10 - 8/24 Regularly priced in-stock items only. Does not include Nightforce products or Gift Certificates

Aug $30 off $300 3081175 8/10 - 8/24 Regularly priced in-stock items only. Does not include Nightforce products or Gift Certificates </div></div>

Damn, just used the SH $30 off code yesterday morning but would have qualified for $50 off.... oh well.

i wish i looked at this before i bought my last stuff haha o well i know better for next time now

Just got some new midway codes
181177. 10
281177. 20
381177. 30
581177. 50

may be allready up but here it is again
To receive your Savings:
$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 181177
$200 or more - Use Promotion Code 281177
$300 or more - Use Promotion Code 381177
$500 or more - Use Promotion Code 581177

2. Enter the promotion code into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.
3. See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.
Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on August 21, 2011. Hurry!
• Can only be used once.
• Sale, clearance, out-of-stock and Nightforce products do not count towards the total.
• Cannot be used with any other promotion code, or combined with Dealer, Birthday or Special pricing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_dive</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just received the same codes as ORD and I hate to interfere with the great cooperation and sharing going on here, but wasn't the intent of this thread to use the Sniper's Hide specific codes? That way Lowlight would be able to prove what a big buying group the Hide represents and have some leverage to ask for bigger discounts.

(these codes are good 3 days longer too
wink.gif
)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">August Codes </span>

Aug $30 off $300 3081175 8/10 - 8/24 Regularly priced in-stock items only. Does not include Nightforce products or Gift Certificates </div></div> </div></div>

Just used the $20 off code. Worked great.

Thank you!

Just saved $20.

Thanks for the hook-up lowlight!

Does Midway have any of the codes for larger orders of $750 or $1000?

Or do the codes top out at $500?

I wonder if I could convince the folks at Midway to honor the code that expired last night... haha, I was just a few hours too late!

edit: They let me have a $50 credit
smile.gif

got a weaver 3-15x50 mil/mil illuminated scope for $710 shipped. BAM!

Just used 100811126 to get $10 of any order over $50 dollars regular priced items only. i think it expires on 8-31-11.

I think they put alot of there items on "sale" where you save $1 dollar so these codes dont apply to them. but beggars cant be choosers.

The actual Sniper's Hide codes don't expire until Wednesday

Aug $30 off $300 3081175 8/10 - 8/24 Regularly priced in-stock items only. Does not include Nightforce products or Gift Certificates </div></div>

This is great! I just used 581175 for $50 off my order! Good until Aug 31.

1081176 10 off 100 or more regular price stuff.

Got this in the email today:

<span style="font-weight: bold">$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 191177(-$10)
$250 or more - Use Promotion Code 291177(-$25)
$500 or more - Use Promotion Code 591177(-$50)</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on September 5, 2011.</span></span> Hurry!
• Can only be used once.

auction arms subscibers get a $10.00 off $50.00 in the e mails they send to all there subscibers , they sell guns & gun parts, I ordered a gun part for my boss & thats how I found out about them by mistake , had to sign up as member to bid on a $10.00 revolver pin

Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart totaling:
$50 or more & save $10 -
Promo Code 100811125
$100 or more & save $15 -
Promo Code 150811125
$200 or more & save $25 -
Promo Code 250811125
$300 or more & save $35 -
Promo Code 350811125
exspires sept 30 2011

and these

$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 191177
$250 or more - Use Promotion Code 291177
$500 or more - Use Promotion Code 591177

Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on September 5, 2011. Hurry!
• Can only be used once.

The most recent codes posted above work, when you copy and paste make sure you don't grab the space at the end of the number...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrjimsfc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Codes didn't work for me today. Maybe it's because of all the rebates on RCBS equipment? </div></div>

Codes work on RCBS products, the mail in rebate is direct through RCBS not Midway so the Midway discount still posts.

Thanks for posting all the codes, I saved the cost of shipping on some factory Ruger mags for the mini-30 I just picked up for the wife.

Nice part was that Midway was already cheaper than anyone else on the mags and shipping so to save on top of that was gravy!

Too bad their customer service/shipping is lacking(or maybe just dropped the ball on this order), a week after the order I still hadn't received an order confirmation or notice that my order had shipped. I had to check my CC to verify the order or I would have ordered again from someone else and had two in the mail.

Everything else was great.

Seekers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seekers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for posting all the codes, I saved the cost of shipping on some factory Ruger mags for the mini-30 I just picked up for the wife.

Nice part was that Midway was already cheaper than anyone else on the mags and shipping so to save on top of that was gravy!

Too bad their customer service/shipping is lacking(or maybe just dropped the ball on this order), a week after the order I still hadn't received an order confirmation or notice that my order had shipped. I had to check my CC to verify the order or I would have ordered again from someone else and had two in the mail.

Everything else was great.

Seekers </div></div>

I've always received an order confirmation email immediately after placing an order; I typically receive an email the next day saying it has shipped. You may want to log in in to your account on Midway and verify they have the correct email address. Also, you can check the status of your order through your account; that will tell you what's going on and if it has shipped they will have the tracking number available.

I thought I posted them, but here

Sep Snipers Hide $10 off $100 1091175 9/10 - 9/24 Regularly priced in-stock items only. Does not include Nightforce products or Gift Certificates

Sep Snipers Hide $25 off $250 2591175 9/10 - 9/24 Regularly priced in-stock items only. Does not include Nightforce products or Gift Certificates

Sep Snipers Hide $50 off $500 5091175 9/10 - 9/24 Regularly priced in-stock items only. Does not include Nightforce products or Gift Certificates

just got these.

$10 off $100 order: 1091177

$25 off $200 order: 3091177

$40 off $300 order: 5091177

$75 off $500 order: 7091177

good till september 25, 11:59 pm ct

150811125, $15 off $100 is GTG. make sure you dont copy/paste the spaces at the beginning, and end.