• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official MidwayUSA Codes

RMEF1330

$30.00 off on orders over $300, just bought about 450 bucks of reloading gear ( ya-hoo ) finally getting some, covered almost all the shipping cost; worked as of 11/07/2013

RMEF1320

$20.00 off on orders over $200, just bought about 230 bucks of reloading gear ( ya-hoo ) finally getting some, covered almost all the shipping cost; worked as of 11/11/2013

Code BlackFri is good until midnight on 12/2/2013 $20 off of $100 every time you order. Another trick I have found is that if you pick something cheap from the Free Shipping section it will drop your shipping cost on your entire order.

I've got $750 worth of shit in my cart and have gotten no birthday discount code or email. I log in and there is no birthday pricing. Does anybody know if they did away with the birthday discount?

I just got the birthday notice last week and used. It worked fine but was not obvious at first.
The special prices show up in red and say birthday price

I usually get it a week or so before my birthday. This year I got nothing. My birthday is sunday and midway is already closed for the weekend.

I got an email back from midway yesterday regarding the birthday discount. They said its not guaranteed (no fucking shit) and pretty much said tough luck. That's cool though, I'll take my business to brownells for this order and save almost $50.

I got an email back from midway yesterday regarding the birthday discount. They said its not guaranteed (no fucking shit) and pretty much said tough luck. That's cool though, I'll take my business to brownells for this order and save almost $50.

You really don't like midway do you?

How about one for free shipping? With midway's shipping prices that would be enough to afford a blackmarket kidney or a mail order Tai hooker.

Potterfield can eat whale penis! Prices are not that competitive, shipping is hit or miss as far as getting your stuff in one piece, and CS is also pretty spotty.

Brownell's is my go to people. Better prices,better stock, and they have excellent CS. They offer LE/Mil discount's too :)

With all the complaints about Midway's 1. item pricing, 2. shipping costs, 3. customer service, 4. lack of discount codes, it inevitably ends up with people saying "Brownells is better and cheaper anyway."

If that's the case, then why the FUCK waste one's time on the interwebs bitching about Midway's apparent deficiencies, when you can get your shit for less money and hassle elsewhere?

Its almost like Potterfield banged some of ya'lls old ladies, mothers, or both at the same time.

the $20 one worked for me today

$5 off $25 - Promo Code: 4903FB4

$10 off $50 - Promo Code: CAFD079

$20 off $100 - Promo Code: ADE20AA

With all the complaints about Midway's 1. item pricing, 2. shipping costs, 3. customer service, 4. lack of discount codes, it inevitably ends up with people saying "Brownells is better and cheaper anyway."

If that's the case, then why the FUCK waste one's time on the interwebs bitching about Midway's apparent deficiencies, when you can get your shit for less money and hassle elsewhere?

Its almost like Potterfield banged some of ya'lls old ladies, mothers, or both at the same time.

I'm not bitching, I'm actually trying to pump Brownells and let others know if Midway is not producing then Brownells will. Hopefully no members have to be screwed by Midway, and my experiences will help them use a better vendor. Potterfield comes off like he's for the shooting man but its all business and profits. If you want to continue to be raped by Midway, have at it. Maybe Larry will at least use some lube next time you order something. Tell him to try Froglube, I hear its hard to beat.

Last edited:
I do have a midway wish list of $300 worth of shit...Would this also apply to backordered stuff that would ship separately?

Codes are no good now

Google 'midwayusa newcustomervat'

Each code value (ie. 5 off 25, 20 off 100) is only good once per customer. So if you use the 20 off 100 today, and try to use it again in a week, it won't work despite the codes changing every day. In that instance, the 10 off 50 would work.

Seems Midway is getting really tight on the discount codes, you would think with that insane shipping and insane prices they have been charging for hard to find stuff lately their would be a little help...

I don't get the naysayers. I ordered a box of bullets, a pistol mag, an mtm ammo box and a Hornady modified case for the oal tool (listing details so you can imagine sizes) around 3pm yesterday. I used the new customer vat code for $10 off, shipping was $10 and change, and it left their facility yesterday. What is there to complain about? Keep in mind, anything large/bulky or any chemicals/liquid/aerosol will not be eligible for surepost. Chemicals aren't worth buying through midway unless the rest of your order necessitates going ups ground anyway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I don't get the naysayers. I ordered a box of bullets, a pistol mag, an mtm ammo box and a Hornady modified case for the oal tool (listing details so you can imagine sizes) around 3pm yesterday. I used the new customer vat code for $10 off, shipping was $10 and change, and it left their facility yesterday. What is there to complain about? Keep in mind, anything large/bulky or any chemicals/liquid/aerosol will not be eligible for surepost. Chemicals aren't worth buying through midway unless the rest of your order necessitates going ups ground anyway.

There is NOTHING wrong with MidwayUSA per se, but you just have to be an educated consumer when buying from them as many times, especially over the last year, they have really had some ridiculous pricing issues (both with in-stock products and with their S&H charges) that have driven many customers elsewhere. If they have what you want in stock, their S&H price seems fair and reasonable to you, and you can't source those same products for cheaper (sometimes FAR cheaper) through any number of other sources such as Brownells, etc., then I have no problem spending money with them.

What I do have an issue with is getting 3-4 smaller items (no HAZMAT, special handling, etc. involved, weight of not more than 2-3lbs MAX, size that would easily fit in a small USPS flat rate box or the like container) and them attempting to charge $15.95 for S&H without any rhyme or reason. I've had that same issue creep up several times now and when confronted about the issue, their staff has had little to nothing useful (or at least meaningful) to say about it. Furthermore, their "codes" have been fewer and further between of late, and they have not been nearly as "tempting" as they have been in the past. Like the new customer VAT you used for example...that is a 1-time deal even though they changes the codes daily. Combine some items that are priced higher at Midway than other outlets with, at least sometimes, getting hit with inexplicably HIGH S&H charges, and the lack of meaningful discounts (like those from over a year ago or so), and it generally isn't difficult to beat Midway on any given day. Again...nothing wrong with them per se, but you have to be vigilant to ensure that you really are getting the best deal when buying from them from not only product pricing/availability, but also with S&H.

I don't get the naysayers. I ordered a box of bullets, a pistol mag, an mtm ammo box and a Hornady modified case for the oal tool (listing details so you can imagine sizes) around 3pm yesterday. I used the new customer vat code for $10 off, shipping was $10 and change, and it left their facility yesterday. What is there to complain about?

Well it sounds like you are a new customer to Midway and you have not even received your package yet so how can you comment on "what the big deal is"

If you do a lot of business with them and others, you will see what the big deal is. Shipping cost is excessive, packaging usually is insufficient, and lately they are starting to gouge people on prices... Federal large rifle match primers for over $50 a 1000, 300 Grain lapua 338 for over $80 when powder valley sells them for $69 a box....

They usually were my go to for stuff but I am starting to trend to Brownells now.. When Companies start to get greedy, I seldom will return to them.

I have had probably 15 orders over the last 3 years, with no complaints. I simply used that new customer code and it worked. I have never ordered powder or primers from them. I have only ordered primers once, from midsouth. I don't look at those items at midway, but if I needed some quickly I'd trust them to get it to me, even though it would cost more

MidwayUSA's discontinuation of the monthly flyers is also unfortunate. Scouring their website for bargains is a waste of time and it was always the flyer that generated interest (and sales) from me! I never find compelling sales specials on their website.

They did get me out 2,000 Lapua 120Ls pretty fast... Other then that ill pass on MidWay