• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official MidwayUSA Codes

Free shipping on orders over $150 going on now.

true but you can only use the code once. I just ordered $300 worth of shit and then 4 hours later realized i forgot something so i added to cart and promo code said already been used. I did an online chat with the retards they call customer service and they said all codes are only valid once. so i told them i will hold off until they generate more codes or start rewarding customers who spend multiple thousands of dollars a year.

so i told them i will hold off until they generate more codes or start rewarding customers who spend multiple thousands of dollars a year.

Same here. The unfortunate part is that they most likely get most of their business because of the huge selection and easy to navigate website. The majority of websites in this field have poorly designed websites that are not at all intuitive.

This coupon codes for Midway are for 2011 and will not work for 2014. They should be removed for the forum..........

There have NUMEROUS newer codes posted in the previous 21 pages of this thread.

If you had read them you might have seen that, as well as figured out Midway got stingy with codes last year and has all but eliminated them thus far in 2014.

15% off codes until 3-9-14

Pick Your Deal - Save up to $45

$15 Off $100
Valid: 12:00 AM CT 02/27/2014 - 11:59 PM CST on 03/09/2014
Apply FEB15 $30 Off $200
Apply FEB30 $45 Off $300
Apply FEB45
Email this Page to a Friend Directions
1.Click "Apply" below.
2.Add in-stock products without quantity limits to your cart to receive the discount.
3.See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.
Special Reminders & Exclusions
•Each code can only be used once. One code per order.
•Sale, Clearance, out of stock, FNH, Geissele, Nightforce, Sitka Gear, Under Armour and quantity limited products do not count towards the total.

For anyone interested...I just received the following codes by e-mail from ole Larry a few mins ago (not bad deals considering the codes of recent past have been prettymuch useless):

FEB15 = $15 OFF $100

FEB30 = $30 OFF $200

FEB45 = $45 OFF $300

Good ONLY through 3/9/14 with the usual restrictions re: only reg priced, in-stock, not quantity-limited items...certain product restrictions like NF, etc. are excluded, etc., etc., etc.

ETA: OOOPS...looks like JNel beat me to it by a minute...getting slower on the keyboard in my old age! ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the codes fella's. Saved $45. Haven't ordered from Midway in 2-3 years. At least the savings covered the shipping from MO to IA ;-)

To receive your Savings:

Add regularly priced, in-stock products without quantity limits to your cart totaling:

$100 or more - Use Promotion Code FEB15 for $15 Off
$200 or more - Use promotion code FEB30 for $30 Off
$300 or more - Use promotion code FEB45 for $45 Off

Enter the promotion code into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.
ESee the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.
Offer Valid February 27 Through 11:59 p.m. CT on March 9, 2014.

does anyone know why these codes are not working, i have tried since early this morning of 3-9-14 and they say its expired. it says right on there sight its good till tonight at 11:59?

Same for me. I've been waiting 'til today (Sunday) to have some time to make sure I got everything in my order.....Was looking to save $45 out of $300, but no hope. It keep saying the code has expired. Bummer!

Oh well....I guess I'm saving $300 then since most of the items in my cart are nice to have but not the "must have".... :)

Same for me. I've been waiting 'til today (Sunday) to have some time to make sure I got everything in my order.....Was looking to save $45 out of $300, but no hope. It keep saying the code has expired. Bummer!

MidwayUSA customer service has always been fantastic. I would call them and tell them you tried to use it and it came up as expired, they will most likely give you an extension since their site was at fault.

New codes:
$100 or more - Use Promotion Code MAR15 for $15 Off
$200 or more - Use promotion code MAR30 for $30 Off
$300 or more - Use promotion code MAR45 for $45 Off

e-mail says they're valid through the 22nd

Code worked just fine, you have to continue after you apply it. Just ordered some blackhills 300 win mag 5 minutes ago. Tkanks for the codes!

Deallocker also shows the following coupons:

$20 off $100: 8DC9D37
$10 off $50: 0A2292F
$5 off $25: 0A2292F

These codes expire 3/15/2014 though......

Anyone help me out with a code? About to drop $1400 on a Leica 1600B and a Kestrel 4500. Thank you

Thanks, used the $20 off code. They've also got free shipping right now with another code (FSMAR150, but can only use one code), but for once their shipping was not outrageous so the $20 code was better.

I will never buy anything from Midway ever again..... Horrible customer service and their discount codes are a joke … Plenty of other great companies out there to buy from.

Use the new customer vat. Just don't sign in and use a different email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any new ones for $500 plus orders?

Haven't seen those in a while, but for the past two months they have put up some pretty decent coupon codes towards the middle of the month, so wait about 7 days or so and see what they might offer for April

I just ordered an Atlas bipod and used the APR4514 code for $45 off (orders over $225). In this case, I've no complaint, as the shipping cost was a little less than $6 to Ohio.

I tried the NRASHOW2 a few days ago and it was a no-go. Once while making a sizeable order for my reloading bench I forgot to order one $12 item. A couple of days later I ordered it and they were going to charge me +/- $10 fee OVER the shipping & handling. That $12 item was going to cost me over $30. I didn't know that there was a minimum order or you would be "fined". I called CS and they said that all orders below a certain amount was charged an extra "handling fee".

I just use brownells, mid south shooters and powder valley. Seems like the smaller companies are coming out with better deals nowadays.