• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official MidwayUSA Codes

Thanks, I just saved 15% (I mean dollars) at Geico (I mean midway)

14THANKU15 worked today

Enjoy new codes,

Valid: 12:00 AM CT 10/09/2014 - 11:59 PM CT on 10/18/2014

$15 Off $150, 14BB15150

$25 Off $250, 14BB25250

$35 Off $350, 14BB35350

Those codes are great, if you've got the right stuff in your cart. I had $355 in my cart, and it said I need to add $236 of eligible items. I couldn't even get the $15 off!

I justs got these codes emailed to me. It expires on the 18th of Oct. Its a one time use code.

Use Promotion Code 14BB15150 for $15 Off of $150 Order
Use Promotion Code 14BB25250 for $25 Off of $250 Order
Use Promotion Code 14BB35350 for $35 Off of $350 Order

Not sure if this thread got lost in transition when we went to Scout and then back, but it was a good place to find some coupons and deals. Lately it seems like MidwayUSA is sending me multiple deals per week... mostly free shipping, but that can save over $10 on some orders...

Mostly just free shipping of late on orders over $99 it seems. Haven't see the old $10 off $100, $20 off $200 and so on... for a while. I'm starting to get "deals" from so many companies now, it would appear that with the change politically there is not the mad dash to buy everything off the shelves and manufacturers had been ramping up production to meet demand and now supply may be abundant hence all the "specials". The one thing I wish would come back in plentiful supply are Federal Gold Medal Match Primers, where has Federal been shipping all these cause I can never seem to find them.

Does anyone have the latest free shipping code? (or any other code) It ain't much but $20 is $20

Last edited:
They don't seem to be doing the same deals they use to.

Still better than those dopes in Brownells - third order in a row they poorly packed stuff , that then didnt make it to my house. Am done with them ....

return_to_the_future_thread_necromancy.jpg