Rifle Scopes  Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

Solid7

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2010
I didn't know about these optics when the promotional offer was going. Any chance at all of getting a Spuhr mount with a new purchase, at this late hour?

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.CSTACTICAL.com
    I didn't know about these optics when the promotional offer was going. Any chance at all of getting a Spuhr mount with a new purchase, at this late hour?

Unfortunately that was probably a one in a lifetime promotion, feel free to call us at 916-670-1103 and we will see what we can do for you :)

mtruong

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nevada
    So planning on picking up a ZCO 5-27, but wanted to know which Spuhr mount to get: 6601 or 6602? Will the 6601 (1.18" height) provide enough clearance on an Impact action with a straight contour barrel (or Proof Competition Contour)? Or do I need to get the 6602 (1.5" height)? Trying to stay as low as possible but still maintain some clearance.

I don't plan on running scope caps, so I don't need any extra elevation for that.

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.CSTACTICAL.com
    So planning on picking up a ZCO 5-27, but wanted to know which Spuhr mount to get: 6601 or 6602? Will the 6601 (1.18" height) provide enough clearance on an Impact action with a straight contour barrel (or Proof Competition Contour)? Or do I need to get the 6602 (1.5" height)? Trying to stay as low as possible but still maintain some clearance.

I don't plan on running scope caps, so I don't need any extra elevation for that.

6601 :) feel free to PM me your information and I can get you in line for one.

db2000

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 27, 2020

Depends on your preference.
    Never mind. I see your preference

NiteQwill

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 26, 2012
    Uncle Sam's Bottom

@mtruong saw your location... Do you happen to be shooting the NRL BW match in Vegas this weekend? If so, I have a 527 in a 6601 with an Impact 737R that you can check out, I'll be flying in with it so don't mind me if I take naps between stages. Look for this rifle below.

SourMash

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Aug 18, 2012
    GA
    @mtruong saw your location... Do you happen to be shooting the NRL BW match in Vegas this weekend? If so, I have a 527 in a 6601 with an Impact 737R that you can check out, I'll be flying in with it so don't mind me if I take naps between stages. Look for this rifle below.

That is such a sexy rifle!

Reactions: NiteQwill

Fireman JB

Private
    Minuteman
    Jan 4, 2011
    Midwest
    Had some nice weather so I was able to make it to the range to zero and shoot a little. Definitely the most clear glass I’ve looked through. The best surprise for me was the reticle thickness. It was perfect for me, not to thick it was covering targets and not so thin I had to use more magnification then I preferred.
    1144B48F-516D-401F-85D7-260FC394DA9A.jpeg
    E14226BB-07A9-4C73-B563-B971422A5BD9.jpeg

NiteQwill

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 26, 2012
    Uncle Sam's Bottom
    Had some nice weather so I was able to make it to the range to zero and shoot a little. Definitely the most clear glass I’ve looked through. The best surprise for me was the reticle thickness. It was perfect for me, not to thick it was covering targets and not so thin I had to use more magnification then I preferred.
    View attachment 7534069
    View attachment 7534070
    Looks great! Interesting mounting orientation of the Spuhr and MVA.

BigHat

Private
    Minuteman
    May 3, 2012
    Arlington, VA
    Question to those of you with that electronic level and Spuhr mounts. I'm due to get the mount and the level delivered today. I have also read the concerns on screw length Spuhr has included in their directions for years. Wondered if you had any issues with the included screws and had to find shorter versions. Thank you.

Fireman JB

Private
    Minuteman
    Jan 4, 2011
    Midwest
    Question to those of you with that electronic level and Spuhr mounts. I'm due to get the mount and the level delivered today. I have also read the concerns on screw length Spuhr has included in their directions for years. Wondered if you had any issues with the included screws and had to find shorter versions. Thank you.
    I had to use the 4mm Spuhr spacer to mount mine oriented down along the stock. I used the Spuhr supplied screws that came with the spacer.
    I also didn’t have to really worry about the length because there wasn’t a chance of the screws making contact with my scope.

NiteQwill

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 26, 2012
    Uncle Sam's Bottom
    No issues as long as you use their supplies screws. However, it would be smart to measure before placing the screw.

I personally have not had any problems with my multiple Spuhr mounts and accessories.